Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Generation of speshul sneauphlaques growing up - acid attack in GB

Posted by mrs. chinaski 
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4719766/Gang-member-says-using-chemicals-muggings-win-win.html

Apparently gang members have started using chemicals to attack people.

"Footage recently emerged of young gang members, their faces covered with hoodies and scarves, enforcing their 'territory' in ­Newham.
As a teenager from outside their postcode cycles past, he is dragged off his bike and repeatedly punched in the face, beaten with a belt and kicked.
These are the same kind of young men, with few boundaries and little understanding of the consequences of their actions, who now routinely carry bottles of ammonia or acid alongside their blades.
According to the online testimony of one ­Newham gang member, even their knives are dipped in acid, 'so the wound doesn't heal'. "

Apparently, using acid is also a great idea how to punish you ex-partner for breaking up with you.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4702834/Beautician-left-disfigured-acid-attack-slams-sentences.html

Adele Bellis, 25, lost an ear, was left partially bald and has permanent scarring
She was the victim of a sulphuric acid attack at a bus stop in her home town
Attack was arranged by her ex-boyfriend, who hired thug to carry out incident

More than 400 acid or corrosive substance attacks were carried out in England and Wales during the six months to April 2017 – mostly bleach, ammonia and acid.
I don't want to live on this fucking planet anymore.
I've always wanted to visit the UK, but I'm not sure I ever will. It seems that place is rapidly devolving.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
Re: Generation of speshul sneauphlaques growing up - acid attack in GB
July 23, 2017
They seem to have more of a white ghetto thing going on in London. I think it is the result of the UK welfare state. Baybees for welfare cash and kids with no future turn to gangs.
Re: Generation of speshul sneauphlaques growing up - acid attack in GB
July 24, 2017
sorta like the elephants in one section of africa where they removed all the old mature bull elephants. the remaining juveniles started killing rhinos.
like it or not, it seems some sort of dominant male influence is needed. Of course, it it is just as amoral as the sow, it probably won't matter.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
cfdavep
They seem to have more of a white ghetto thing going on in London. I think it is the result of the UK welfare state. Baybees for welfare cash and kids with no future turn to gangs.

This is something white gangs have adopted recently from Asian "honour attacks". There was a spate of this in various Asian communities a few years back, always male famblee members on women and girls. Makes me sick.
Same shit on both sides of the pond, just that they can't get guns over there so they use acid instead of shooting up schools.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login