Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

From 'ProRevenge Reddit, but I loved it!!

Posted by twocents 
From 'ProRevenge Reddit, but I loved it!!
August 07, 2017
""I lived across the street from a very bored stay-at-home mom whose excess idle time turned her into an insufferable busybody.

Her husband backed out of the driveway and slammed into my roommate's car parked on the curb. He apologized, gave us his insurance info, and took care of it. He was never a problem, because he accepted responsibility for what he did.

His wife, however, demanded that we never ever park any cars at the curb again, because "we can't get out of our driveway otherwise". The street was very wide - she was just completely unable to accept that the accident was her husband's fault, and figured we were somehow responsible for it, ergo we were responsible for preventing it in the future.

We told her that we would avoid parking there whenever possible, but that we still had the legal right to park on the street, and that if necessary we would still do so, and that it was her and her husband's responsibility to avoid hitting other people's legally parked cars when backing out of the driveway. She wasn't happy with that answer, but just told us we better stay out of her family's way, and stormed off.

One day, she came storming over, banging on the front door, cussing us out. We got her on our security camera saying "If you don't move that fucking car in the next 10 minutes, I am going to fucking total it with my truck. It'll be your fault, and you'll have to pay for the damage to my fucking vehicle". To this, I simply responded: "I don't know whose car that is, but I didn't park it there. I have you on camera, so if you do anything to that car, I'll have to call the police and hand over this tape". She then threatened to sue me for invasion of privacy for recording her, and still insisted that we move the car, even though it wasn't our property. We just ignored her, and she did not do anything to the car - we did keep the recording though.

A few weeks later, I had a friend visit from out of town. He parked his car on the curb, and then started unloading some stuff from his trunk. She came storming out, screaming and cussing at him "I have told you repeatedly never park your fucking car on this curb. If you don't move it, I am going to fucking total it, and you can fucking pay for a new goddamn car, as well as the damage you do to mine!" He tried to calm her down, and asked if there was somewhere else he could park, and she replied "You can park it in Hell, because that's where you'll be after I fucking kill you!".

Unfortunately for her, he had his dashcam running the whole time, and it captured everything. He called the police, and she was arrested for threatening to commit vandalism and for threatening violence.

A few days later, she left a long-winded hate-letter in our mailbox. It was written as if it were an open letter from the entire neighborhood, and it basically said that "nobody knows who you are", and "Everyone wishes you would move away", and "Nobody wants you living in our neighborhood".

Thing is, she forgot about the security cameras. I took the video of her opening my mailbox - which included her taking all our letters out of the mailbox and rifling through them - and I gave them to the post office. This led to her getting arrested for a second time that week.

After that, we used her two arrests, our collection of security and dashcam footage, and her letter to get a restraining order against her that actually prohibited her from entering her own home, and then we called the police every time we saw her because she was in violation of the order.

She ended up having to live in a hotel room, and her husband came over, apologized to us, and asked if we would drop the restraining order so his wife could come home. I told him I would do it, but only if she wrote me, my wife, our roommates, and the friend of mine she threatened a 1-page apology for her harassment - and that she would promise to never ever contact us again for any reason whatsoever moving forward.

I received no apology, and the house went on the market a week later.

Some fucking people...""

whackamoo. what a dumb ass. shit her brains out along with the sex trophies

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: From 'ProRevenge Reddit, but I loved it!!
August 07, 2017
Total Justice Boner achieved!
I am also a reddit junkie and lover of the schadenfreude.
August 07, 2017
Wow! I live in a neighborhood where most of us have 1 car garages (and most of the condos are 3 bedroom) so everyone who isn't parking in the garage has to park on the street. It is just the way it is. She be having an aneurysm every day if she lived on this street. It is expensive enough that a garage is a luxury and if you want a roomy 2 or 3 car garage it will cost you a minimum of $700,000 and you'll probably spend 2 hours a day minimum commuting for that bargain price. Space is expensive enough that you have to pay for a reserved parking space in an apartment complex.

AAMOF most of the area I live near have narrow driveways and lots of people park on the streets anywhere that is legal. And she was willing to move because she refused to give an apology? Just wowwww.
August 08, 2017
Glad to see I'm not the only one whose guilty pleasure is reddit. Ocean Springs is a really nice area where I live in an otherwise miserable hellhole, but the downtown area hasn't changed much from the horse and buggy days. Meaning that if go down the street, chances are you are going to have to hug the curb because people are parking in the street. I would love to see the entitlmoo navigate that.

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
August 08, 2017
It does sound satisfying, but may be fake. Many police departments aren't that fast to arrest people, especially mothers in an "upscale" community.
August 08, 2017
Sounds like sweet justice, but I think it's not 100 percent true. Police don't move that quickly, and I am skeptical of a restraining order that prohibits someone from entering their own home.

Oh, and she'd flip her shit if she lived on my street...one carport space per condo, a few non-assigned spaces but if your household has two cars you'd better count on parking one of them out on the street.
August 08, 2017
Whether this commentary is true or fabricated, I do not know.

What I do know is that cooking, cleaning, and laundry do not consume 9 hours of my time every day. Sorry folks... given advances in technology, the SAHM is obsolete. Once children begin going to school full time, SAHMs and SAHDs will find themselves having a surplus of free time.

Given that most people have few (if any) actual hobbies, I hypothesize that some will fill their time with gossiping (in person or online), others will turn to substance abuse, and the rest will concern themselves with being virtue-signaling busybodies who dictate to other people how they should live.
August 08, 2017
either way, cow has lost too many screws

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
August 09, 2017
randomcfchick
Sounds like sweet justice, but I think it's not 100 percent true. Police don't move that quickly, and I am skeptical of a restraining order that prohibits someone from entering their own home.

Oh, and she'd flip her shit if she lived on my street...one carport space per condo, a few non-assigned spaces but if your household has two cars you'd better count on parking one of them out on the street.

I found the thread in Reddit and someone asked about how the restraining order achieved that unusual outcome.

First, here's the thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/ProRevenge/comments/6q0lhp/busybody_stayathome_mom_neighbor_harasses_me/

Next, here is the answer the OP gave about the restraining order:

"The boundary of her property opposite our house was 65 yards from our front door. The restraining order prohibited her from getting within 100 yards of me, my wife, our roommates, and our home.

So basically, since we lived so close to her, the effective radius of our restraining order encompassed her entire house.

There are usually exceptions for this, but since she and threatened violence and vandalism, and tampered with our mail, they decided it was justified."
August 09, 2017
I hope it's true, just because it's awesome. (And the justice system would probably take "tampering with the mail" a lot more seriously than "threat of vandalism.")
August 09, 2017
if you consider that a 'normal' restraining order in cases of domestic violence, it will effectively evict someone from their own home. so it is entirely possible considering the level of violence this sow demonstrated. so I do think it within the realm of possibility and indeed, probability.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

August 09, 2017
Who would prefer MOVING instead of apologizing? And, her spouse, geez, he has to move because she won't apologize. Unreal. I can't imagine being that darn stubborn. You think she had a disorder or something to be that extreme.
August 10, 2017
cfuter: precisely. I do not think this sow is operating with a full deck

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login