Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Time for a Nephew update

Posted by starlady 
Time for a Nephew update
August 09, 2017
I know those who are following this crap have been wondering what's up with this saga. Well, we have another date to get together with Naphew, Harpi and the near 1 year old loaf (and dh said that she is turning into quite a pudgy loaf lately..as he get's pictures) The next 'visitation' is set for September 18th. So much going on in my life between now and then that I won't think much about it.. but still.. the dread is there.

I am guessing it will be like before. We'll go out to eat (up near them) and then walk somewhere. Dh doesn't want to go to their house and I sure as hell don't want them in mine. So we eat and then shop...where Harpi expects us to pick up the bill for some item that she 'neeeeeeds' for loaf. As you remember... we didn't drop a dime on infant wear of a piece of furniture last time and I enjoyed watching Harpi squirm. LOL

It will be close to loafly's 1st birthday so I bet we will be expected to bring a gift. Fat chance! Harpi was not impressed with what I brought last time (some 'keep clean and quiet items in a cut gift bag) Maybe I should get the child leash this time..as she will be walking soon.

OH... and there is a little thing here on Nephew's sister (who we never hear from) She is 30 now.. unmarried and no boyfriend. She is an optomologist .. highly educated...but still... an idiot. She is so scared that she will not be fertile much longer and she wants FIVE KIDS !! Nephew said she is becoming obsessed with the thought of these little fuck trophies she NEEEEDS! She can't hold on to a guy.. it's a few months and he's out the door. I am thinking she may have 5 babydaddies going on just to get what she wants. This is one spoiled woman. She was always a spoiled child (when we had contact with her) wanting everything and GETTING it. So I am interested now in how she'll get these 5 kyds. She is just beginning her career and working long hours.... but she thinks she can do everything and have it all.

How I despise my dh's family.
Re: Time for a Nephew update
August 09, 2017
Ugh. Harpi sounds like an entitled piece of shit.

If there's one thing my childed friends tend to hate it's when people get their brats books for birthday gifts. So guess what I tend to get them...breeders can go fuck themselves if they think they should be able to dictate what others give their kids as gifts. They just want shit they can show off on Facebook and books don't cut it.
August 09, 2017
Apparently Harpi likes for her kid to have books. She was hinting around that they neeeeed a shelf for said loaf's books. Think they wanted us to fork over $$$ for one when we were in the outlet mall a few months ago. I think the leash is a good idea. Will get one of her wide eyed looks of surprise. They're cheep.
August 09, 2017
Leash was free with my points and I love the name "Kid Keeper" Yeah... keep that kid away from me. LOL Maybe I should get the little snotfactory a chew toy. LOL!!!
August 09, 2017
don't forget the harness either..

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
August 09, 2017
and a muzzle
August 09, 2017
Dh can't get all 'butt hurt' if I don't get the loaf a birthday gift. I got one... and it's useful. As long as they USE it.

Now comes the discussion on WHERE we will meet. I hate this stuff. Looked at my calendar and I don't have one blasted thing on for that evening (so I could make an early get-away) I dread sitting there discussing dh's family (nephew still speaks to dh's parents) and how annoying they are. Dh's parents are toxic and I am glad they are out of our lives. Nephew just brings them back in again every time we are together. Get over it already.
August 14, 2017
The kyd harness has arrived!! OMG... Omg.. my dh will have a fit when he sees this. Will not show it to him ahead of time. Just wrap it and give to Nephew and Harpi. Love it...says "keep your chyld at a safe distance" and I am sooooo tempted to add "from me" to the end of that. I will be nice. Maybe add someting else to the gift to make it less of a harsh message. LOL Anyhow... I love it! These should be a requirement in public areas. Hey.. it works for dogs.
August 14, 2017
I totally don't know why people resist using those harnesses! It seems common sense with small kids in crowds. I remember my sister and BIL's panic when they "lost" my niece in a store once. They were good parents, but each "assumed" the other was watching the kid. AND even at the age of almost 70, I remember the panic of being lost from my Mom in the small, kindly grocery store we shopped in. NOTHING like the WalMarts of today. But it was still an anguishing event-for all the 5 minutes I was probably "lost"!! "Fortunately", my Mom smoked at the time, so I just stood still and waited to hear her cough!face with glasses
August 14, 2017
starlady
The kyd harness has arrived!! OMG... Omg.. my dh will have a fit when he sees this. Will not show it to him ahead of time. Just wrap it and give to Nephew and Harpi. Love it...says "keep your chyld at a safe distance" and I am sooooo tempted to add "from me" to the end of that. I will be nice. Maybe add someting else to the gift to make it less of a harsh message. LOL Anyhow... I love it! These should be a requirement in public areas. Hey.. it works for dogs.

Take pictures of Harpi's expression when she opens the gift and sees the leash! the finger smiley

Expect Harpi and nephew to verbally pound you to your DH when you're not around to hear it. You will get blowback from this, but it's worth it because it will send a loud message to Harpi about what you think of her and the kid.

A leash grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login