Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Murders her kid so they can have one of their own x3

Posted by freya 
Murders her kid so they can have one of their own x3
August 09, 2017
Utah man kills disabled daughter of moo he is dating, then impregnates and marries moo..

Toddler dies in Jan 2016 from a seizure resulting from bad abuse. He marries moo in March 2017 and they now have one of their own. Of course moo pretends she wasn't aware her toddler had two broken legs and head and eye injuries. And she thought it was a good idea to marry and "have one of their own" with the baby killer.

Oh, and the hyperlink labeled "death of the disabled daughter" incorrectly links to another murderer who killed an older disabled son of his girlfriend. The second murderer received 3 years in jail for putting vodka in a feeding tube and killing the older disabled son. Stupid moo was okay with him doing this because the son was "fussy".

Another one, the hyperlink labeled "she died" incorrectly links to another murderer, a man who tortured and killed his disabled adopted 13 year old daughter.

In all three of these instances these kids were killed by men who weren't their biological parent. These men could have just walked away from the relationships. The moos could have also just walked away from the men as soon as they sensed any abuse.
Re: Murders her kid so they can have one of their own x3
August 10, 2017
This is just what felines do, kill the offspring of the other guy and impregnate with his own genes.
August 10, 2017
cfdavep
This is just what felines do, kill the offspring of the other guy and impregnate with his own genes.

I was gonna say, this is some real Animal Planet stuff - reads like a sadistic nature program, difference being that a) animals don't know any better and b) animals aren't this cruel; I guarantee that in the wild, previous offspring are killed quickly and don't suffer the way those poor kids did.
August 10, 2017
so much for the g-d 'mama bear' garbage.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
August 10, 2017
These women CHOSE to birth and keep their babies. They could have put them up for adoption if they didn't want the responsibility. They made the choice to keep and raise these children so they should woman up and put those babies first. This means not dating the abuser, the thief, the ex-con, the creepy dude, the big dick, or anybody else that isn't honorable.

Lurking moos, (because I know you cows lurk here an then run off to your mombie boards to say how horrible we are): be a fucking human being and parent the children you chose to keep. You're a piece of shit if you get into a relationship with a scumbag who would hurt your kids. You have a choice to not fuck the dirtbag. So don't do it.
August 10, 2017
twocents
so much for the g-d 'mama bear' garbage.

The "mama bear" never comes out when the child's life or limb is actually under threat. It's only when the breeder's ego is threatened. Any criticism about their child's ill behavior is a commentary on their bad parenting and they attack under the guise of being a protective parent, but they're only attacking to assuage their own ego.

When their child's life is in danger, their collective response is "meh." Or "Somebody else will jump in and save my kid." It's never the breeder that jumps into the animal pen to rescue the child they allowed to violate the safety barriers. It's never the breeder that jumps into dangerous waters to rescue their toddler. It's never the breeder that dives into traffic to rescue their wandering child.

And when it's between the child's life and having a boyfriend/fiance/husband, the child never wins. The child's life is happily sacrificed so moocow can feel loved (because I guess that "greatest unconditional love in the world" that they bleat about getting from a child isn't enough).

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login