Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

12 year old cancer curer scalds boiling hot water on 11 year old "friend" as a prank

Posted by ladybug2203 
But i thought all kids were little angels?

https://www.google.com/amp/nypost.com/2017/08/09/11-year-old-girl-severely-burned-in-sick-hot-water-challenge-prank/amp/
Given that they're not even letting the poor kid see her own face says that she's probably disfigured for life.

This is why bullying needs to be called what it is and not such a sugarcoated blanket term like "bullying." They were abusing this girl at school and then emotionally manipulated her into thinking they wanted to be her friend in order to get her to come to a slumber party just so they could burn her alive.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Jesus. Try the 12 y.o. "Friend" as an adult.
The little psycho tried to kill herself. I'm sure more for to try and get some of the negative heat off her and get sympathy than out of genuine remorse and guilt.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
An adult would get 40 years in jail for this
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/gay-couple-georgia-man-who-poured-boiling-water-jailed-for-40-years-a7208581.html
I really don't comprehend how people feel motivated to do these stupid and dangerous challenges. This is way more than sniffing a permanent marker to get 'high', or other dumb things like that. I mean, obviously dangerous and potentially lethal. What's next, the 'Chest Stabbing Challenge'?
This is sick and disgusting. I hope this little girl fully recovers and stays far away from the nasty kids who did this to her. Also hope she doesn't need a skin graft.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login