Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hospital owes me $8m because I smothered my baby.

Posted by cfinboston 
Hospital owes me $8m because I smothered my baby.
August 11, 2017
http://people.com/human-interest/mom-sues-hospital-after-accidentally-suffocating-newborn/

So moo is hopped up on narcotics and smothers her baby. Blames hospital.

Apparently she was titfeeding under the influence of heavy narcotics and rolled over on the baby and smothered him.

The entire story is sketchy, including the fact that the kid actually died several days later.
Re: Hospital owes me $8m because I smothered my baby.
August 12, 2017
why o why did the hospital even allow this drug addled cunt moo to even see the baaabee

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
August 12, 2017
cfinboston

So moo is hopped up on narcotics and smothers her baby. Blames hospital.

Isn't it ironic that when people run into problems due to their own negligence/stupidity, they themselves aren't at fault. Nope. It's always a large entity with LOTS of money and/or power.

Got emphysema from smoking two packs a day? Not your fault... sue the tobacco companies. Got a headache from smashing your head on the gridiron for a dozen years? The NFL is the culprit, not you. Murder your kid by locking him in a hot car? Petition the nanny-state for alarms, and socialize the cost to everyone else.

The case you point out is no different.

We are badly in need of tort reform.
August 13, 2017
I do have to wonder why in the fuck the staff allowed her to not only hold her loaf, but boob-feed it when she was doped up. Aside from the risk of her passing the fuck out and smothering the kid (which is what happened), wouldn't those drugs transfer over to the loaf via breast milk? I don't know if the kid getting traces of narcotics and sleep aids would have had enough of an effect to harm it, but is it normal for hospitals to allow new mothers to breast-feed while on drugs, even if those drugs are being monitored? Wouldn't the hospital normally provide formula in a case like this?

Also, how exactly was the loaf "under" Moo? Was he smothered with her tits? Or did she roll over on him completely? How the fuck did she manage to do that? There's not a lot of room for rolling around in a hospital bed. And if she was so fucked up from painkillers, how'd she know that an hour had passed between the time she was given her loaf and the time she noticed he wasn't breathing? How could she not notice her loaf was dying under her, but notice the time? Is it normal for a hospital to give a Moo that many drugs right after giving birth and keep her on them for days and days? How did she suddenly become coherent enough to notice her kid wasn't breathing and then run out into the hallway to scream about her kid being unconscious?

Article
"They are hoping this lawsuit gives them closure"

Moo claims she's so heartbroken and butt-hurt about the dead loaf, but I have a feeling that big fat $8.6 million lawsuit will be enough to make them go, "Jacob who?" within about 48 hours of being paid. I think even a fraction of that money would give anybody closure.

It sounds like a failure on the part of both the Moo and the hospital. I don't know whose bright idea it was to entrust a fresh loaf to a doped-up heifer without supervision, and the fact that Moo seemed selectively coherent about the whole thing sounds pretty fishy. I don't know why Moo would intentionally smother her brat if she wasted 12 years and shitloads of money trying to get knocked up with it, but breeder logic never made sense to me anyway.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login