SAHMoo admits to sucky life...

Posted by cfdavep 
SAHMoo admits to sucky life...
August 11, 2017
....but says at the end it is alllllllllllllllll wooorth it

https://www.yahoo.com/news/top-6-reasons-cry-stay-214008221.html
Re: SAHMoo admits to sucky life...
August 11, 2017

the amount of time my son spends pulling my hair, hitting me, choking me (sometimes with love), head-butting me, or just clinging to me is exhausting

Holy shit, is that normal now? We would NEVER have been allowed to treat our parents that way.

I don't understand breeders who won't spank their kids because they don't want to "teach" them violence, but clearly kids figure violence out on their own...and if you don't find a way to stop them from being violent, then aren't you teaching them that it's okay to abuse people?
August 11, 2017
Poor thing, she needs someone to tell her "good job". I'd be happy to do it sarcastically. Her life sounds terrible. I would kill myself.
August 11, 2017
kittehpeoples

I don't understand breeders who won't spank their kids because they don't want to "teach" them violence, but clearly kids figure violence out on their own...and if you don't find a way to stop them from being violent, then aren't you teaching them that it's okay to abuse people?

Exactly this! In the bobo doll experiment, children who saw violence go UNPUNISHED were just as likely to be violent as children who saw violence be rewarded. The only group that didn't emulate violence was the group that witnessed violence being punished .

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
August 13, 2017
happyhiker
Poor thing, she needs someone to tell her "good job". I'd be happy to do it sarcastically. Her life sounds terrible. I would kill myself.

And she is a SAHM who is also in school so she is way better off than the majority of SAHMs are, and still her life sounds terrible. A bunch of other SAHMs are commenting on how she is better off than they are. Apparently they missed the part where her husband was shot in their place while their loaf was shiny new. And there are also a bunch of comments from childfree women who are glad they dodged the bullet.
August 13, 2017

I can't deny that when I look at his baby picture on the fridge every day, I cry a little. It's not that I don't enjoy the age he is, but I do miss him being a baby. There's nothing wrong with that, is there? Babies smell delicious. Their skin is soft and squishy. They are tiny, and they fit right in your arms. Babies don't kick you in the gut and laugh. They don't scream at you to get their milk cup or tell you to go away or pitch a fit because their Play-Doh fell on the floor.

First of all, baybees don't smell delicious. They smell like sour milk and shit, but whatever.

Yes, there is a lot wrong with this.. This woman is a moron. Parents with toddlers are essentially cops and it's a thankless job. She didn't want to be a parent; she wanted forever-small doll with the animation of a sack of flour. And if your kid is hitting you, choking you or screaming because their play-doh fell on the floor, you are raising a brat. Suck it up and start doing the job you signed up for, and quit whining about it on the web, like millions of other mombies.

More of her dumb reasons:

I'm being smothered, yet I crave physical touch. It's a double-edged sword, I know, but the amount of time my son spends pulling my hair, hitting me, choking me (sometimes with love), head-butting me, or just clinging to me is exhausting. It almost creates a physical barrier that my boyfriend has to work hard to break through.

Holy crap, this guy sounds like a creepy pervert who is peeling the kid off her and molesting her all day. Are guys so hard up for sex that they have to pick a single mother of a hellion?

And WTH is she doing with a boyfriend if she's do tiiiired? She'll probably be knocked up again soon, and we'll be reading about another Tomcat who stages another "accident" with the first kid.

Why can't these stupid bints just raise the kids they wanted and not have to have another dick in their lives?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login