Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The "struggle" of infertiles who are on welfare

Posted by Cambion 
The "struggle" of infertiles who are on welfare
August 13, 2017
Because I'm a masochist, I wanted to see what kind of stupid bullshit my ex's brain dead wife shared on social media (she's one of those people that posts about 20 updates a day, a vast majority of which are some derivative of " I heart My Husband!") and one recent item was something about "the struggle of infertility is real and you are NOT alone."

This moron and her dumbass may-unn are both professional welfare recipients. Not because they're disabled, not because they're down on their luck, but because they simply don't feel like working. To be fair, I can't imagine either of them being able to hold on to any job for very long anyway since Ex looooves being a lazy, worthless sack of shit who works just long enough to get money for whatever thing he wants at the moment and Wifey-poo is quite honestly the dumbest human being I've ever met.

I know both of them are absolutely aching for brats, and a lot of them at that. Based on the unsolicited tales Ex has shared with me about his sexual conquests after we broke up and the fact that infertility runs on both sides of his family, I've long since assumed he's shooting blanks. Considering Ex has been banging women bareback for well over 10 years now without a single bastard to show for it, I think I can safely assume his sperm have about as much work ethic as he does. I don't know if Wifey's plumbing is broken too and I can't say I care. I doubt they'd adopt even if anyone would sell them a kid because both are very big One Of Our OwnTM/Bio Or No-GoTM advocates. I'm sure it has NOTHING to do with the fact that they'd get more money for reproducing.

These two fucktards are the last people on the planet who need a fucking child. They can't even take care of themselves, nor are they even willing to try. Why bother when everybody else who pulls their asses out of bed every day will pay for them to sit on theirs 24/7? Any kid they would possibly create would grow up believing it's perfectly fine to be a welfare leech and the cycle would just be perpetuated, just like it was with Ex and his parents (who also lived/live on the dole because they were too special to work).

I also love the fact that Wifey lists her occupation as "Housekeeper/Housewife." I think your husband has to actually have a job he leaves the house for and brings in income he actually earned himself in order for the woman to consider herself a housewife. Their government-subsidized house is a total pigsty too, so this is obviously just her way of making it sound like she's not a worthless piece of shit. Thinking about taking out the trash doesn't make you a homemaker, sweetheart. Frankly, I think there should be a lot more "struggling" with infertility for people on the dole.

I should also add that the wife is Catholic, pro-life and is one of those "everyone in the world could fit in the state of Texas/overpopulation is a myth" types. Great role models, right? Lazy, entitled, religious, reality-denying slobs. Our tax dollars at work, folks.

I've said it before and it bears repeating: a person's intelligence level is inversely proportionate to how many children they want or have. I've yet to meet a smart person who wanted ten fucking kids and I've also yet to meet a complete moron who didn't want any. Only someone with the IQ of sawdust would decide that having a child when they're fucking broke is a wise aspiration.
Re: The "struggle" of infertiles who are on welfare
August 14, 2017
Cambion
I think I can safely assume his sperm have about as much work ethic as he does.

Ha!

I've said it before and it bears repeating: a person's intelligence level is inversely proportionate to how many children they want or have. I've yet to meet a smart person who wanted ten fucking kids and I've also yet to meet a complete moron who didn't want any. Only someone with the IQ of sawdust would decide that having a child when they're fucking broke is a wise aspiration.

Having kids should definitely be at the top of the "live within your means" list. If you can't afford a mansion, you can't have one. If you can't afford a private plane, too bad. Can't afford kids? Go ahead and pop 'em out. Nobody's going to tell you you're an idiot. Even though you are.
August 14, 2017
I've heard in great britain the taxpayers are bled to fertilize these myrtles

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
August 14, 2017
Cambion
I should also add that the wife is Catholic, pro-life and is one of those "everyone in the world could fit in the state of Texas/overpopulation is a myth" types.

The "everyone could fit in Texas" thing is true. What advocates of that philosophy aren't telling you is the kind of lifestyle that would result from such population--everyone in studio apartments, no cars, a lot less travel, little meat consumption, limited calorie diets, etc. It's not a road we want to go down.

Cambion

And what are all of these people supposed to do 15-30 years from now? Automation and robotics are spelling the end of entry-level and mid-level employment. The era of hundreds of workers toiling on assembly lines or farms has long since passed. And yet we'll be past "peak" resources and everything is going to cost quite a bit more than it does now.

I'm not optimistic on the future, and I struggle with the idea that new children are brought into this world in a very haphazard way, with no thought going into why they are being created, and what kind of future awaits them.
August 15, 2017
StudioFiftyFour
I'm not optimistic on the future, and I struggle with the idea that new children are brought into this world in a very haphazard way, with no thought going into why they are being created, and what kind of future awaits them.

Well, of course not. Breeders don't have kids because they're thinking about the children's future. They have them because they want something and they're going to have it, no matter the consequences.
August 15, 2017
And unlike many things, you can very easily acquire a child even when you can't afford it. It's not like wanting a sports car or a new house and not being able to get a loan to buy it, being unable to qualify for a credit card to charge the whole thing or not having the cash to buy it up-front.

All you have to do to have a kid is have unprotected sex. You don't have to be able to afford it or have the facilities to care for it because you can make it yourself rather than buy it. If people were only allowed to adopt children and couldn't conceive their own, a vast majority of people wouldn't have kids. Meanwhile, if you could make your own fucking sports car, everybody would be making their own.

People put more thought into what underwear they want to wear on a given day than they put into having children. I think we're at a point where very, very few kids are actually planned and the ones who are planned are planned by people who shouldn't be having kids anyway (like teenage girls who try to have a baby with their boyfriends because they're in WUV, women who try to trap their men with oops loaves or people who are fucking broke who try to conceive in order to get welfare money). I'd say that no more than 5 percent of all born children are planned by people who can actually afford to have them and that's probably a generous estimate.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login