Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo decides to die to birth sprog #5

Posted by cfdavep 
Moo decides to die to birth sprog #5
August 14, 2017
https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/m/87ea5519-c7c3-3a01-b758-c0c30c74f658/ss_husband-says-%22time-is-drawing.html

Refusing to abort which she was supposed to do to get treatment, moo decides to play roulette with a now "full chamber" dying to have #5 leaving duh a single parent very soon. The comments are probably sickening unicorn farts.
Re: Moo decides to die to birth sprog #5
August 14, 2017
She already has 5.
Cancer fetus is #6.
August 14, 2017
Why did she get knocked up while she was getting treatment for a brain tumor?

They named kid #6 Life? If that fetus had any brains it would choke itself with the cord.

Oh wait......it's a fetus. It has no brains. Never mind.
August 15, 2017
This shit isn't cute or inspiring. She is leaving 5 other kids without a moo, 4 of whom are old enough to remember she cared more about a clump than she did about staying alive to parent them.

Oh, and she's 21 weeks and already in a vegetative state, so if the loaf is hopelessly fucked due to prematurity or she does before sluicing, then this will have been for nothing. Maybe if that happens, this will be a cautionary tale to the next would-be martyr breeder.
August 16, 2017
Yep, fuck the kids who actually exist. The fetus rules all.
August 16, 2017
Article
Carrie's husband, Nick, said that his wife's diagnosis was "his worst nightmare."

No, I think it's her diagnosis and then her choosing a not-even-born life over those of herself, her husband and her existing kids that's his worst nightmare. Maybe it makes me a cunt to say this, but these stupid cancer Moos who decide to forego treatment in favor of incubating clumps strike me as insanely selfish (and also just plain insane). How can you look at your family - people who love you and depend on you - and go, "Y'know what means FAR more than any of you fuckers? A lump of tissue!" How could someone neglect themselves to death for a "life" that isn't even born yet and may not even stay "alive" long enough to be born?

Not to mention the amount of resentment every single person in the family will have toward that loaf because they WILL blame the kid for killing the Moo. If it weren't for that clump being there, Moo would have lived a little longer. Given the severity of her condition, I doubt she would have actually gone into remission or been cured, but she could have bought herself a little more time to make a few more memories with her partner, relatives, friends and kids. She was given five years to live, which is likely a generous estimate (that seems like a long time for aggressive malignant terminal cancer), but it's still time to just do things with your family, maybe try to check a few things off your bucket list and so on.

NOPE! Bitch has to be a selfish sack of shit and throw away what time she had for a fucking fetus, because fuck her entire family and the fact that they might want to spend some precious quality time with their dying mother/sister/wife/whoever. Even with a fried brain, the cunt has baby rabies something fierce and can't see how much her decision is going to hurt her family. The clump's name is "Life" and I'm going to laugh so hard if the thing winds up dying because it's too sick to live. "Life died unexpectedly at the Fuck Yo Couch Memorial Hospital early Saturday morning..."

I don't feel the least bit sorry for her sick ass, or at least I quit feeling sorry for her once I got to the part of the story where she chose pregnancy over treatment. I feel bad for her family - almost all her kids are old enough to understand that Mommy is a selfish whore who didn't care enough about any of them to try to fight for her life and spend a little longer with them. Every single one of them will have to deal with the fact that they all meant less to Moo than a goddamn fetus. That's a very bitter pill to swallow.
August 18, 2017
The fetus will probably die anyway a la Susan Torres. If the loaf doesn't get cancer too, these situations usually don't end well.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login