Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Screechers in stores

Posted by cflucy 
Screechers in stores
August 19, 2017
It's bad enough waiting in a huge line in store with 3 people serving but when some 10 year old Screechleigh starts screaming right behind you because it 'needs' some shitty Pikachu toy it just makes it feel longer.

Spank the damn kid and leave - don't just do nothing or play the tard card stupid Moo

complaining about a brat
Re: Screechers in stores
August 19, 2017
Where I work at our zoo, it's a much worse situation in the part I call the Screech Palace. The building has 11 varieties of rattlesnakes and an aquarium but it is mostly an indoor playground where breeders have their kids "burn off their energy" before visiting the rest of the zoo and if I ever have to sweep or vacuum in there I have to wear earplugs from all the screeching. Girls are the worst, but once I told off a 10 year old boy to stop screaming because it really hurts. He actually said "because it's so high"? and I told him not to do it so he knew he was screaming and was a little asshole about it.

I have seen old pictures where it was the children's zoo and more of an educational place and less of a playground where the kids are with the parents. Whatever happened to that?
Re: Screechers in stores
August 22, 2017
cflucy
It's bad enough waiting in a huge line in store with 3 people serving but when some 10 year old Screechleigh starts screaming right behind you because it 'needs' some shitty Pikachu toy it just makes it feel longer.

Spank the damn kid and leave - don't just do nothing or play the tard card stupid Moo

complaining about a brat

I would have had a fit! Screechers can bring on headaches that cause me to lose my function.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login