Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wahhhhh i boycotted my sons childfree wedding now he wont talk to me!

Posted by ladybug2203 
Wahhhhh i boycotted my sons childfree wedding now he wont talk to me!
August 19, 2017
http://www.childfreenews.com/2009/11/no-kids-i-boycott-your-wedding.html?m=1
WTF...this spiteful shrew actually got the whole family to boycott the wedding? If I was her son I would not be speaking to her again either!

I read something recently, can't remember where it was, but it was some righteous breeder pleaser/wannabreed preaching about how selfish it is to exclude kids from your wedding, but for fuck's sake on your wedding day I think you can be a bit selfish - it's your day and if you don't want to or haven't got the money to cater to everyone's brats, you shouldn't feel obliged because of whiny entitled breeders. Most weddings I've been st where there were kids, some brat has been disruptive at some point.
I love how everything cf people do is labeled selfish. No, breeders, what is selfish is to expect people to cater to your kids on THEIR wedding! People aren't obligated to offer chicken nuggets and coloring books at their wedding, because Bratleigh doesn't like pate and classical music. Sidebar, I'm sorry to any chefs I offend if pate is not socially acceptable at a wedding, I don't know, I've not been married. What IS selfish is making people feel guilty for making a reasonable decision, and expecting your child to have fun at a wedding. I should think that a child has as much fun at a wedding as a SAHM would have at a lecture on EAB and adaptive advantages. Why do breeders insist on making their kids miserable, and by extension making everyone else miserable, to suffer through meltdowns?

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
Re: Wahhhhh i boycotted my sons childfree wedding now he wont talk to me!
August 20, 2017
What I also like is Prudies response to this cow. Of course, sonny will probably follow the lifescript. And if he continues his boycott of his asshole famblee, this cow won't see this set of grand trophies either.
I never bothered with a large wedding, home affair. Someone did bring a baby but it never made a sound. (he tended to be an easy baby).
However, a good compromise would be simply to have a small child care elsewhere. 'No one under 10 (or whatever) there, or none.. your choice' and have some child watch service going on. Of course, it is entirely possible that this son, attending other weddings that had these compromises, watched a brohaahaaa or two involving outraged moos who couldn't bring their little screechers in. Some information is missing from this letter of course. All to prop up poor wounded moo.
Oh well. Bed. Made. Lie. And the reinforcement when the kids do wonder where uncle charlie is, make all effort to whine, pout, and paint uncle charlie as horrible. No wonder charlie cut them all off.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
By boycotting her own son's wedding (and convincing others to follow her lead), what this cow did was shorten her son's Christmas card list. That's fewer people he has to visit, to send gifts to, to invite to holiday gatherings, etc. The fact is that she turned everybody in her son's family against him because he had the nerve to dictate how he wanted his wedding to be.

There's also the fact that his new in-laws witnessed this boycott and I hope they're good people so he can cultivate a familial relationship with them. And if he's able to do that, there's less of a need to extend the olive branch out to his family.

Honestly, this bitch shouldn't bother writing an apology letter because given how she framed her letter to Prudie, her apology letter will be less of a sign of true contrition from her and more of a demand for him to admit that he was the one in the wrong. Plus, the son will always have to essentially apologize for his *misdeeds* by kowtowing to his family's every demand (e.g., buying his siblings' children big-ticket gifts and if he tries to refuse, him excluding them from the wedding will be used as a weapon). I think the son realizes this, which is why he immediately went full no-contact instead of making any steps towards a peace agreement. Most likely, his family and mother acted like assholes for years, but he dealt with it until they decided to ruin his happy day one way or another.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
August 20, 2017
I see why some people elope. If I pay for a party I choose who to invite, period. Just because I like someone doesn't mean they are entitled to an invite. If I have a party with alcohol I'm probably going to not invite a recovering alcoholic. If I invite one person who is going through a bad divorce I'm probably not going to invite their soon to be ex.

These people need to get over themselves. When I was a kid it was a rare wedding I attended. An invite to our house was for my parents until I hit my teenage years and sometimes not even then.
August 20, 2017
It's really simple. say to the kids "this is a thing for grown ups like grown up movies." They will understand.

I phrase I remember learning when I was growing up was "assuming the risk." That is, if you willingly engage in a behavior or activity which may result in some negative consequences, you are assuming the risk of those consequences occurring.

The significance of this axiom is often ignored when it comes to having kids. When you have kids, you are assuming the risk that you may not be able to attend certain events because they will put you in a bind, faced with a tough choice between trying to make arrangements for childcare versus not attending the event, for example. To try to force that or some other risk onto someone else who had no part in assuming that risk is plain wrong and unfair.
I have a feeling that the wedding is the straw that broke the camel's back. This mom was likely already a piece of work who'd spent a lot of time manipulating, complaining, etc. Most people don't go full no-contact on the first offense from a family member. I'd love to hear the son's story on this one.
randomcfchick
I have a feeling that the wedding is the straw that broke the camel's back. This mom was likely already a piece of work who'd spent a lot of time manipulating, complaining, etc. Most people don't go full no-contact on the first offense from a family member. I'd love to hear the son's story on this one.

You betcha. This is not totally-innocent-mom being mistreated by evil son out of the blue.

And I will never, ever understand the idea that CF are selfish. That is such a cockeyed view that I really don't get how anyone can actually believe it. It's really one of the two stupidest bingos I've come across.
August 23, 2017
thom_c
It's really simple. say to the kids "this is a thing for grown ups like grown up movies." They will understand.

Which leads to the conclusion that the only people who get their depends in a wad are the so called adults.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
And now that I think about this more, the fact that the entire clan followed suit and boycotted the wedding is a huge red flag, too. Could very well be a nasty, spiteful, dysfunctional family and the son is well rid of them. I hope his wife's family is nice.

I've said it before, but I'm gonna say it again: "family" doesn't mean that you get a pass to treat others like shit. If you wouldn't tolerate it from a friend, co-worker, or total stranger, then you should not tolerate it from family.

This guy's bio-family/childhood family is failing him. I hope he has built a chosen family to support him.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login