Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Jailbirds desperate for sprogs

Posted by cfdavep 
Jailbirds desperate for sprogs
August 20, 2017
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40955288

I guess some county in TN told their immates that the men can have vasectonies and the women implants, of course no offer of tubals, and that will lead to getting out of jail sooner. People of course acted as if the immates were were being sent to concentration camps for forcible sterilization even though it was just an option. One of the female immates got the implant to get out early and is desperate for an appointment to have that ebil implant removed. She said that she is suffering from depression, and has lost her sex drive and just took a butt wiping job in the local nursing home so her and her boyfriend can pay rent. According to her the implant has caused her to lose interest in the guy she is with. They can't seem to wait to become permanent members of the working poor or welfare class.
Re: Jailbirds desperate for sprogs
August 21, 2017
It is claimed that the inmate cannot make informed consent because there is a hierarchical relationship. How then, I wonder, can the inmate do anything to warrant early release, without it being interpreted in the same light?

Believing that the next logical step would be to incentivise inmates to get reproductive services, Benningfield says he decided to write the order. He compared it to getting time off for picking up litter on the side of the highway, or agreeing to become a confidential informant for law enforcement.

Indeed, why is nobody concerned that the inmates are being coerced into picking up litter on the side of the highway, seeing as they are making that decision in order to shorten their sentences?

Loss of autonomy only worries campaigners when it involves loss of ability to reproduce. I can think of a lot of things far more objectionable, like giving people reductions in their sentences when they "find" religion, as if religion were an inherent social good. Not creating drug-addicted infants which will subsequently be neglected is far more of a social good.

He insists that his intent was not to control who is reproducing in White County, but to prevent babies being born sick.

"My number one concern was about children," he says. "To me a lot of controversy got started when everybody used the word sterilisation. Because it was never about that - it was never forced."

My only objection is that people who have already been responsible - who are already using long-term contraception or sterilization - wouldn't be eligible for the same opportunities. I'd rather say that when you decide to be responsible about reproduction, then you can have a reduction in your sentence. Because that is what it really ought to be about: teaching people to be responsible adults instead of fucking idiots who can't take care of the children they already have.
August 26, 2017
I recently suggested somewhere online that people who live in poverty should receive free birth control. (It's still cheaper for me, as a taxpayer, to finance this than to help raise their kids.)

"Nazi" was among the kindest words I was called. I was also a "selfish bitch who should have been killed at birth".
August 26, 2017
tea princess
I recently suggested somewhere online that people who live in poverty should receive free birth control. (It's still cheaper for me, as a taxpayer, to finance this than to help raise their kids.)

"Nazi" was among the kindest words I was called. I was also a "selfish bitch who should have been killed at birth".

Does "Nazi" even mean anything anymore? If anything, it seems to mean "anyone who disagrees with me," by those who use the word.

So now, if you're opposed to children growing up in abject poverty, you're a "Nazi?" Wonderful. Go stand over there with the other "Nazis"... who include those who oppose mass immigration of unskilled workers, those who criticize Islam, those who favor free speech over political correctness, those who aren't on board with censoring monuments and artwork lest they offend the SJWs...

Actual "Nazi" ideology is rarely understood by people who throw the term around with such reckless abandon.

Hypothetically, what ifYOU be if you actually AGREED with them? I'm curious what would happen if you wrote: "Yeah I think desperately poor people should be sluicing as many kydz as possible. They'll have limited sources of food, little healthcare, and their educational opportunities will diminish once they become of working age and are forced to support their broke-ass parents. The more suffering we can inflict on the next generation, the better!"
August 26, 2017
StudioFiftyFour

Does "Nazi" even mean anything anymore? If anything, it seems to mean "anyone who disagrees with me," by those who use the word.

So now, if you're opposed to children growing up in abject poverty, you're a "Nazi?" Wonderful. Go stand over there with the other "Nazis"... who include those who oppose mass immigration of unskilled workers, those who criticize Islam, those who favor free speech over political correctness, those who aren't on board with censoring monuments and artwork lest they offend the SJWs...

So much this! Add to it racist, homophobic, sexist, ageist and , which are all words that are lumped together so frequently, the misusers of these words consider them synonymous. There seems to be this false dichotomy of either 'being pro politically correct,' OR being all of the above. I always find it interesting when I am called any of those, despite a number of beliefs I hold that are incomparable with those labels. Society is becoming more and more reminiscent of Anthem. If you oppose poor people breeding excessively, you are classist. If you oppose mass illegal immigration, you are racist, never mind that you support legal immigration, or that, calling someone racist over immigration is itself racist {implying that POC are more likely to immigrate illegally}. If you say a one-armed, one legged, wheelchair-bound person shouldn't be a firefighter, given their inability to lift someone out of a burning building, you are

Edited to add: I didn't know that word was censored. The one meaning prejudiced against ability.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
August 26, 2017
contemplativeintrovert
StudioFiftyFour

So much this! Add to it racist, homophobic, sexist, ageist and , which are all words that are lumped together so frequently, the misusers of these words consider them synonymous. There seems to be this false dichotomy of either 'being pro politically correct,' OR being all of the above. I always find it interesting when I am called any of those, despite a number of beliefs I hold that are incomparable with those labels. Society is becoming more and more reminiscent of Anthem. If you oppose poor people breeding excessively, you are classist. If you oppose mass illegal immigration, you are racist, never mind that you support legal immigration, or that, calling someone racist over immigration is itself racist {implying that POC are more likely to immigrate illegally}. If you say a one-armed, one legged, wheelchair-bound person shouldn't be a firefighter, given their inability to lift someone out of a burning building, you are

Edited to add: I didn't know that word was censored. The one meaning prejudiced against ability.

Out of all the message boards on the internet... why on earth would anything (other than something patently illegal) be censored on this board?!? openmouthed shock

There ain't no snowflakes here... but I digress...

The biggest racists of all are none other than the SJWs. For one, they believe deep down that minority communities are comprised of so many losers, they couldn't possibly make it on their own without the help of the dear SJWs. It doesn't get much more racist than that. On top of that, they favor an open-borders approach to immigration. What happens to the wages of working class people, regardless of color, when masses of unskilled labor floods over the border?

Now their signature issue appears to be tearing down statues and monuments that are "offensive" (yet hadn't been noticed by any of these do-gooders the last 100 years or so they've been standing there...) and of course disturbing the peace by fighting "Nazis" in the streets and burning buildings down. In 2017 the SJWs have protested/rioted due to many "Nazis" speaking out. These "Nazis" include Milo Yiannopolous (gay and half-Jewish), Ben Shapiro (fully orthodox Jewish), Christina Hoff Sommers (Jewish Feminist), and Charles Murray (former member of the Peace Corps).

Wait a second... "Nazis" are now accepting of feminists, gays, and Jews? shrug
August 26, 2017
tea princess

Well I'm afraid we do give people free contraception over here and it still hasn't stopped anyone who shouldn't be breeding from breeding. Most of these waster wannabreeds are either too lazy to go to the doctor and get it, too stupid to remember to take a pill or they think they're entitled to infinitely breed and the state should support them to be a career moo.
August 27, 2017
Most of the banned words ended up on the list due to either spam or because it was retrolling trolls, who would write a rant and then not be able to post, or see their words converted to something else entirely.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login