Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Blue Collar males and hate for CF women

Posted by cfdavep 
Blue Collar males and hate for CF women
August 22, 2017
There was a quote on the "Childfree Pub" I looked at this morning about the girl killed by the Dodge Charger in Va over a week ago. The thread got interesting: blue collar white males hating CF women for taking jobs the same way they hate non-whites:

http://www.thechildfreelife.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=32291&sid=85be4136209bb72e34afec2230b310c6&view=unread#unread

"She was Fat and a Drain on Society. Despite feigned outrage by the media, most people are glad she is dead, as she is the definition of uselessness. A 32-year-old woman without children is a burden on society and has no value.
Due to female privilege, and the fact that they do virtually nothing their entire lives, women live an average of 5 years longer than men. The average female lifespan is 81 years. That means for 49 more years, this fat slob would have been leeching off of men’s work.
Childless women are black hole vortexes of public money and energy.
Had she not died yesterday, hundreds of thousands of dollars would have been spent on propping-up this gross creature who had failed to do her most basic duty – her only real duty, in fact – and reproduce.
Having no children at that age, it can be assumed that she had multiple abortions, and was thus herself a child murderer."
Re: Blue Collar males and hate for CF women
August 22, 2017
Holy Fuck! The hatred makes me sick! hitting over the head with a hammer

I think they hate childfree women because they can't control us with their dicks. Otherwise, why the Hell would they care?
August 22, 2017
cfdavep
There was a quote on the "Childfree Pub" I looked at this morning about the girl killed by the Dodge Charger in Va over a week ago. The thread got interesting: blue collar white males hating CF women for taking jobs the same way they hate non-whites:

http://www.thechildfreelife.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=32291&sid=85be4136209bb72e34afec2230b310c6&view=unread#unread

"She was Fat and a Drain on Society. Despite feigned outrage by the media, most people are glad she is dead, as she is the definition of uselessness. A 32-year-old woman without children is a burden on society and has no value.
Due to female privilege, and the fact that they do virtually nothing their entire lives, women live an average of 5 years longer than men. The average female lifespan is 81 years. That means for 49 more years, this fat slob would have been leeching off of men’s work.
Childless women are black hole vortexes of public money and energy.
Had she not died yesterday, hundreds of thousands of dollars would have been spent on propping-up this gross creature who had failed to do her most basic duty – her only real duty, in fact – and reproduce.
Having no children at that age, it can be assumed that she had multiple abortions, and was thus herself a child murderer."

This shit is from Stormer or Storm front. It was a whole 5 point screed against Heather, mocking her weight, beliefs, values and life. It was disgusting. sad smiley

These bins of human waste truly believe that women should be wed and bred early, with multiple brats. Guess who should be spending their entire life cleaning up after them?

They truly hate CF women, because we have the resources to tell these shitbags the finger smiley by refusing to have anything to do with them. These guys think they are owed a hot woman by default, because they have a dick. The don't look at women as individual people with feelings, values, beliefs and principles. To them, we're just cooks, maids, breeding livestock and recepticles for their dick.

Their website was removed and banned by their web hosting service for being hateful after the Heather Heyer screed was published. People were outraged and reported it to the hosting company. These shitbags are now on the dark web.
August 22, 2017
While working on my Masters I wanted to get a jump on my thesis and explored the world of online racism. I literally signed up on some of those boards to read those posts and came to the conclusion that they are cowards who post crap they don't dare say out loud. Every single one without exception believe if a woman is not a size 2, especially after having kids, she is worthless. She should be paid less than men as she is inferior should she dare have a job, is mentally weak, and should submit totally to her mayun. What's even scarier is there are literally hundreds of women who follow this and the numbers are growing. I got too disgusted to do more than a few pages and asked to do something else when the time came. For every single incident they could claim a person of color did, I could point out several incidents involving whites.

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
August 22, 2017
addiea raine
While working on my Masters I wanted to get a jump on my thesis and explored the world of online racism. I literally signed up on some of those boards to read those posts and came to the conclusion that they are cowards who post crap they don't dare say out loud. Every single one without exception believe if a woman is not a size 2, especially after having kids, she is worthless. She should be paid less than men as she is inferior should she dare have a job, is mentally weak, and should submit totally to her mayun. What's even scarier is there are literally hundreds of women who follow this and the numbers are growing. I got too disgusted to do more than a few pages and asked to do something else when the time came. For every single incident they could claim a person of color did, I could point out several incidents involving whites.

People who believe this stuff are a fringe, fringe element of society. And in response, I ask... so what? People are permitted to believe whatever the heck they want to. If they think you are worthless for not being a size 2 (whatever that means) or having kids, so what? Does it impact your life in any way? I can guarantee they don't hold me in high esteem either, but really, who cares? shrug
August 22, 2017
Sometimes I wonder if they will become American's ISIS. The Virginia thing really brought them out of their hidey holes
August 22, 2017
cfdavep
Sometimes I wonder if they will become American's ISIS. The Virginia thing really brought them out of their hidey holes

Yes, it did. And these creeps are organizing politically.
August 22, 2017
StudioFiftyFour
People who believe this stuff are a fringe, fringe element of society.

Couldn't the same be said of the guy driving the car?
August 22, 2017
StudioFiftyFour
addiea raine

People who believe this stuff are a fringe, fringe element of society. And in response, I ask... so what? People are permitted to believe whatever the heck they want to. If they think you are worthless for not being a size 2 (whatever that means) or having kids, so what? Does it impact your life in any way? I can guarantee they don't hold me in high esteem either, but really, who cares? shrug

So long as they don't impose their beliefs on others or harm anyone...but I have a feeling that their beliefs lean more towards, sort of, eliminating people who don't believe what they do, or who aren't like them...I suppose we should be thankful they are a fringe element, at least for now.
August 22, 2017
cfdavep

Too late. ANTIFA beat them to it.

What happened in Charlottesville was a tragedy from a Constitutional standpoint. Both groups should have been separated and permitted to exercise in free speech and expression. The police "standing down" and permitting the groups to come into contact with each other was a fatal mistake.

Speech and expression need to be safeguarded and protected, even if the message is one we do not agree with. The protection of unpopular speech/expression is, in fact, the hallmark of a free society.

Violence is impermissible, under any circumstances. If you disagree with another person/parties ideas, counter them with better ideas. Openness and a marketplace of ideas is how we move forward. Shutting down speech/expression is bullshit. And under no circumstances is anyone permitted to commit violence against others.

Individual liberties must be safeguarded at all costs. If we lose our liberties, our society is toast.

kittehpeoples
Couldn't the same be said of the guy driving the car?

Most likely. BUT... only if he is, in fact, guilty of what he is being charged with.

I can tell you that several years ago I was driving through, let's call it a "politically charged" atmosphere. I had no choice but to drive through. I said to the person that I was with, if our lives are in danger, I'm not applying the brake. We're getting from point A to point B. Fortunately nothing arose of the situation, and we escaped unscathed.

It stands to reason that this guy may have felt threatened. Some reports indicate that his car was being pelted with objects.

Was it? I don't know. That's for a jury to decide.

What I do know is that he, regardless of his political beliefs, is entitled to the same due process and fair trial as anyone else in this country--with a judge, impartial jury, attorneys, opportunity to present evidence, cross examination, etc. etc. etc. Rights for the individual supersede whatever affiliation the individual has--whether they are a white supremacist, member of ANTIFA, gang member in Chicago, gay person, childfree person, etc. etc. etc. When we protect individual liberties and due process, everyone wins.
August 22, 2017
I'm wasting my life away and am a major burden to society by going back to college in order to earn my AAS degree to help save their pathetic lives by running lab tests behind closed doors.

Fuck them! No woman in the right mind would want to date them. I bet they are kissless, hugless, forever alone virgins living in their parents' basement and never worked before.
August 22, 2017
It's not limited to blue collar guys. MRAs view women as either fuck toys or mothers, and that's about it. So does our Commander in Chief, apparently. Of course there were the campaign remarks and ever wonder about his choice of spouse? She's nothing but a fuck toy/Breeder to him. Do you think he's asking his spouse for any advice? No, he puts his daughter in charge. He didn't want a wife who challenged him in any way.
August 22, 2017
bell_flower
It's not limited to blue collar guys. MRAs view women as either fuck toys or mothers, and that's about it. So does our Commander in Chief, apparently. Of course there were the campaign remarks and ever wonder about his choice of spouse? She's nothing but a fuck toy/Breeder to him. Do you think he's asking his spouse for any advice? No, he puts his daughter in charge. He didn't want a wife who challenged him in any way.

You can view them however you want, and they can view you however they want. If The Donald thinks so little of women, it does not stand to reason that he'd put so much faith into what his daughter had to offer. As for the First Lady, even if what you are writing is correct... so what? People are attracted to each other for a variety of reasons and as long as the relationships are entirely consensual, none of those reasons are invalid.

I'll reiterate that the best thing we can do in this country is treat each other as individuals rather than as part of a group. In my estimation, that is all that childfree people have ever asked of others--to look beyond our lack of procreation and judge us based on our character and what we have to offer. This is what MLK emphasized, as well. Peace. smiling smiley
August 22, 2017
I think tRump thinks Ivanka just might have some smarts, but only because she is his Holy Spawn. Also, she is something of a smokescreen/"civilizing influence". Also he wants her near because, as he admitted, he lusts after her!
August 23, 2017
StudioFiftyFour

They do. We get to deal with them in the ER, on the ambulances., Myself and others get verbally and increasingly physically assaulted by these clowns on a routine basis. We're just a uniform and unarmed so they take out their violence on us. Non white and male RN's take a bunch of this.

The ironic thing is they think we are easy targets. But then when it's time for an injection or IV they are the biggest wimps out there. Cry babies with the potential for violence.

Of course it's different for his daughter because she's his spawn. And I am judging him as an individual, Lard knows there's enough evidence out there that indicates he's perfectly comfortable groping whomever he feels like, even women who are married, or calling women disgusting fat pigs. From his recorded comments,which are readily available on the internet.

You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

This isn't just "locker room talk." He is talking about his actions. He's just another rich and powerful overlord who feels entitled to abuse his power. This doesn't reflect well on his character. (Seems to be rampant, note: Bill Clinton, Bill Cosby....I'm starting to think there aren't many people who aren't corrupted by power.) Ivanka was trotted out to show, look, Trump really does care about women with her proposed six weeks or Moo-ternity leave, which was actually very Democrat of them. Let's pander to Moos like everyone else.

Stu, I was expecting my comment would get a rise out of you. For the record, I agree that people should be able to demonstrate PEACEFULLY. When you show up in riot gear and toting guns, and things start to get violent, it's over. There are pictures of the skinheads doing just that. I've looked for similar lefties so attired, and they are not there. As for whether the guy's life was in danger, the pictures show people flying akimbo when the car hit them, which suggests a higher rate of speed, and eyewitnesses say he plowed into the crowd on purpose. But that is what a jury gets to decide.
August 23, 2017
Hatred is Evil, and Evil will always seek out Good to try and destroy it. As Thom mentions above, it's not just an opinion, but a mind-set. Thom, you may have something to say about this. Once again, it's just a simple opinion, but just as those nasty Neo-Nazis and White Supremists have their opinion, so do I. They will never handle anything without causing violence, misery and destruction.

They demonstrated that in Charlottesville. Get enough Evil and Hatred together in one place, and it will try it's damndest to destroy the peace.
August 23, 2017
bell_flower
Of course it's different for his daughter because she's his spawn. And I am judging him as an individual, Lard knows there's enough evidence out there that indicates he's perfectly comfortable groping whomever he feels like, even women who are married, or calling women disgusting fat pigs. From his recorded comments,which are readily available on the internet.

You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

This isn't just "locker room talk." He is talking about his actions. He's just another rich and powerful overlord who feels entitled to abuse his power. This doesn't reflect well on his character. (Seems to be rampant, note: Bill Clinton, Bill Cosby....I'm starting to think there aren't many people who aren't corrupted by power.) Ivanka was trotted out to show, look, Trump really does care about women with her proposed six weeks or Moo-ternity leave, which was actually very Democrat of them. Let's pander to Moos like everyone else.

Stu, I was expecting my comment would get a rise out of you. For the record, I agree that people should be able to demonstrate PEACEFULLY. When you show up in riot gear and toting guns, and things start to get violent, it's over. There are pictures of the skinheads doing just that. I've looked for similar lefties so attired, and they are not there. As for whether the guy's life was in danger, the pictures show people flying akimbo when the car hit them, which suggests a higher rate of speed, and eyewitnesses say he plowed into the crowd on purpose. But that is what a jury gets to decide.

C'mon bell, you wanted to get a rise out of me? Nah. wink

Stop for a moment and examine what The Donald said, specifically, "And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything." And there you have it. Your personal feelings for The Donald aside, there is absolutely no shortage of women who are willing to throw themselves at him. And the same is true for other politicians, pro athletes, rock stars, etc. etc. etc. That's just the way it is, and the way it will always be. Many women love and adore money, power, and fame. You mentioned the same was true for Bill Clinton. I think we can go back even further, and in other areas.

I don't think that guys are quite as star-struck when it comes to celebrity, but they sure as hell are when it comes to physically attractive women. I've seen guys help pay for women's rents, student loans, credit card bills... and they weren't even living with them! That's very stupid if you ask me, but, alas, such is the way of the world.

Put Charlottesville aside for a moment--leftists set fires and started several riots this year earlier in Berkeley when Milo Yiannpolous and Ann Coulter came to speak. They also kicked out Ben Shapiro. At Middlebury they put renowned sociologist Charles Murray basically in fear for his life after their violent actions caused his speech to be cancelled. None of the aforementioned people are violent and all of them speak out against violence.

Speech and expression are something that we must safeguard, particularly unpopular speech. As a CF person, you know much of what is posted on this board would qualify as "unpopular" to the general public, to say the least!
August 23, 2017
They showed up to a "peaceful" protest with riot gear and weaponry. Wtf is peaceful about that? That's not freedom of speech, that's a call to arms.
August 23, 2017
kittehpeoples
They showed up to a "peaceful" protest with riot gear and weaponry. Wtf is peaceful about that? That's not freedom of speech, that's a call to arms.

The other side did, too.

And by the way... this is not my way of endorsing either side. I'm certainly not a Nazi, and the SJW neckbeards are just as fascist in their approach.

By the way... what about Milo? Shapiro? Coulter? Murray? All of these people were subjected to violence, and none of them are Nazis (or even remotely close in ideology to the Nazi Party.)

If Western Civilization heads down the path of speech codes and SJW thought policing, it won't be long before "Bratfree" is scrubbed from the interwebz. Bank on that.

Think it can't happen? Well, today a guy named Robert Lee was removed from announcing a football game in a few weeks between Virginia and William & Mary. Why? Because his name was the same as Robert E Lee, and some SJWs may be "triggered" to see Robert Lee on television. Note: This Robert Lee is an Asian man who, obviously, is not THE Robert E Lee, has no connection to Robert E Lee, and is in no way genetically related to Robert E Lee.

This is what you get when PC culture runs amok.
August 23, 2017
"Your personal feelings for The Donald aside, there is absolutely no shortage of women who are willing to throw themselves at him."

Stu you are predictable if nothing else and you don't get it so let me explain: in the situation above he wasn't talking about a woman who was throwing herself at him. He was talking about about a woman that he, in his own words, "moved on like a bitch." He doesn't even ask so there goes your "consent." .She was also married and didn't want his attentions.

The reason this strikes a chord is that practically every woman alive, myself included, has experienced unwanted harassment from a more powerful person and it causes a lot of anguish. And yes there is always "choice" involved but guess what those choices all suck: do I want to report it or do I want to find another job, when the bottom line is a person* should be able to go about his her life/job without having to deal with some entitled lecherous, obnoxious ass groping him or her. That's why it's called sexual harassment and it's against the law. *And I wrote person because women harass maybe not as often but they do. It's a power thing and it crosses genders.

When Trump made the statement I thought, how many women did he meet in life and harass simply because he could and he knew they wouldn't report him because he's a powerful Man and they are understandably afraid. A lot, I'm guessing.
August 23, 2017
bell_flower
"Your personal feelings for The Donald aside, there is absolutely no shortage of women who are willing to throw themselves at him."

Stu you are predictable if nothing else and you don't get it so let me explain: in the situation above he wasn't talking about a woman who was throwing herself at him. He was talking about about a woman that he, in his own words, "moved on like a bitch." He doesn't even ask so there goes your "consent." .She was also married and didn't want his attentions.

The reason this strikes a chord is that practically every woman alive, myself included, has experienced unwanted harassment from a more powerful person and it causes a lot of anguish. And yes there is always "choice" involved but guess what those choices all suck: do I want to report it or do I want to find another job, when the bottom line is a person* should be able to go about his her life/job without having to deal with some entitled lecherous, obnoxious ass groping him or her. That's why it's called sexual harassment and it's against the law. *And I wrote person because women harass maybe not as often but they do. It's a power thing and it crosses genders.

When Trump made the statement I thought, how many women did he meet in life and harass simply because he could and he knew they wouldn't report him because he's a powerful Man and they are understandably afraid. A lot, I'm guessing.

I agree with you. And fortunately there are laws in place prohibiting sexual harassment in the workplace, sexual assault, general harassment. If you don't report it, you should not have any expectation of anything changing. Civil suits are also an option. Crime is terrible and (you know me, I am very predictable) I have no tolerance for it.

The system is imperfect, but it's still the best system around. If someone is violating the law, I encourage you to blow the whistle.
August 23, 2017
the thought police are already out there in full force.
heard some of those antifa idiots or some other on that side of the fence vandalized some statue, memorial, and it was for something totally different from the confederacy or any subject matter these idiots are offended by, or think they are.
bunch of sneuflaykes who cannot handle other points of views.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
August 23, 2017
It's one thing to protect speech, but these characters that I ran across push that right to the limit if not go right over it. Even the name of their website was offensive and I'm one of those that defends free-speech even if it's hateful. But I also believe if you are going to say such things then you should bear the consequences of those words. These are "animals" for lack of a better word and many belong to the MRA group. Again what was scary is how many women were falling for this. I don't know if we are seeing a shift in intelligence or what but it's getting kind of scary when I woman agrees she is less than a man. I'm hoping these are just men in disguise but there are just so many of them.

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
August 23, 2017
StudioFiftyFour
And fortunately there are laws in place prohibiting sexual harassment in the workplace, sexual assault, general harassment. If you don't report it, you should not have any expectation of anything changing. Civil suits are also an option. Crime is terrible and (you know me, I am very predictable) I have no tolerance for it.

The system is imperfect, but it's still the best system around. If someone is violating the law, I encourage you to blow the whistle.

You know, I think you sincerely believe it's that simple. You're wrong.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login