Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Filthy look from moo with two brats grinning smiley

Posted by mumofsixbirds 
Filthy look from moo with two brats grinning smiley
August 23, 2017
Yesterday morning, I had to go visit my private shrink. He is awesome, and is taking me off of a lot of medication which he feels I don't need. As I was getting on the elevator to leave the building, a moo was leaving with her two brats. One freshly steaming, the other a bit older. She gave me the most horrible stare as I passed her. Her face was mushed up in a funny way and she was looking at me.

I was wearing a nice maxi dress, good white bag, black sandals and red lipstick. My hair was neat and coiffed, and I felt really good about myself. After the incident occurred, I had to think about why she did that. I told my husband about it and he said, "You are the mirror which she has a hard time seeing herself in." Meaning, I was a reflection of what she could have been, had she not had loaves.

She was at least ten years younger than me, no makeup, hair in a messy pony tail, and her clothes looked like Walmart garbage. Too bad, so sad, moo, I made a lifestyle choice based on what I wanted, not what I felt I had to do. As a result, I get to age with grace, wear what I want, and feel good about doing it.
Re: Filthy look from moo with two brats grinning smiley
August 23, 2017
reminds me of a moo I saw some years ago sitting outside an obviously shitty hole in the wall apartment. had a lost vacant look on her face, pushing some loaf carriage back and forth.
bed. made. lie.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
August 24, 2017
Oh, the envy-hatred towards CF women is real. This is why it's so fucking difficult as a CF woman to be friends with childed women, because fundamentally a lot of them just hate the fact that we skipped the misery. So many of my childed female friends have fallen prey to this bitter fucking attitude and I don't even bother with them now, because I know they don't want to know shit about my life. And even if I say something like I'm tired from work because i've worked three night shifts on the bounce or something, it's always nothing compared to the tiredness of a Moo. They will bitch that I get to work nights and then catch up on my sleep (I don't always, because I get woken up by the dog or the neighbours or something and I also do freelance work and study so I often don't get to properly catch up on sleep after a shift if I have deadlines) while they spend their lives being tired. And these are Moos that don't even have jobs, a lot of the time, or they just work part time for pin money. But it's not enough that they have their brats and their home and they get to not work or work very little and have someone else support them - no, they have to bitch about how haaaaaard everything is.
August 24, 2017
I never understood how SAHM BnPs can complain about being tired. Tired from what? The eye strain from my playing candy crush all day surely can't be compared to the physical / emotional fatigue of actually working.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
August 24, 2017
mumofsixbirds
I was wearing a nice maxi dress, good white bag, black sandals and red lipstick. My hair was neat and coiffed, and I felt really good about myself. After the incident occurred, I had to think about why she did that. I told my husband about it and he said, "You are the mirror which she has a hard time seeing herself in." Meaning, I was a reflection of what she could have been, had she not had loaves.

She was at least ten years younger than me, no makeup, hair in a messy pony tail, and her clothes looked like Walmart garbage. Too bad, so sad, moo, I made a lifestyle choice based on what I wanted, not what I felt I had to do. As a result, I get to age with grace, wear what I want, and feel good about doing it.

You're beautiful, you take care of yourself, and it shows. Moo is jealous that you have time to focus on your well being, and she doesn't.

I would say it's moo's own fault for not have decent time management skills. I know this Catholic moo with 6 kids. After loaf #6 was baked, she lost the 60 pounds of baby weight in 3 months with hard exercise at night. Every morning, she got up early, showered, put her make up on and decent clothes, then got the kids ready for school. She used to tell me how she couldn't understand why women became slobs after the sproggen. So you see, it can be done. Lurking moos: use this as a teachable moment.

Enjoy being fabulous you! grinning smiley
August 24, 2017
Thank you, Peace! As I get older, I create a motto for myself with every new birthday. This year it's 48 and fierce! grinning smiley

It reminds me that I can grow older without letting the process of aging change the way I feel about myself. If I'm having a bad hair day, I just remind myself of my year's motto, and it makes me feel better. A little inner therapy to help me, I guess, because I've suffered with low self esteem my whole life.

I have had incidents where moos have given me strange looks, mainly because I don't have bastards in tow when I go out. They are usually saddled with multiple brats of varying ages. I guess when they see me feeling confident, unencumbered and free, it pisses them off.

I've written this here before, but on one Mother's Day, I was in the grocery store doing my shopping. The cashier offered me a carnation, as she did to all women. I didn't want to carry the flower along with my groceries, so I just told her "I'm not a mother, but thank you." She insisted on giving me the flower anyways, so I took it. A moo behind me in the lineup nearly had a conniption fit because I wasn't a moo, but still received a flower.

So much for moos being better, more compassionate people! Maybe I was a CL woman who couldn't have loaves. She didn't know if I was a moo to "Angle Babies" (sp for lols) She doesn't know who I am, or why I don't have them. I put the flower in a bud vase when I got home, and just kind of laughed about the whole incident.

ChildFree women really do freak the moos out, don't we? grinning smiley
August 24, 2017

She used to tell me how she couldn't understand why women became slobs after the sproggen.

I think it's because most Moos figure that they've done something so meaningful and wonderful - the hardest and best thing in the whole world as far as they're concerned - so therefore, they don't have to prove themselves to anyone ever again. They completely let themselves go, getting fatter and fatter, not showering anymore, sitting around in the same puke-stained sweatshirts for days at a time, doing nothing with their hair except putting it in a ponytail, wearing schlumpy, lazy-ass clothes and blaming it all on their brats. Things like physical activity and makeup become foreign concepts.

They think they're entitled to be complete slobs because they're apparently putting all effort into doing TMIJITW. No, they're just lazy. Then they wonder why their husbands don't want to touch them. Even the most sexually neglected men are going to be reluctant to fuck a woman with greasy unbrushed hair who hasn't showered or brushed her teeth in a week and who's been wearing the same sweatsuit covered in infant shit stains for the last week.

I'm no looker by any means. I'm fat and I tend to wear jeans and t-shirts, but I look better and more put together than any "tired" SAHM on her best day because I exercise hygiene and wear clean clothes.
August 24, 2017
mumofsixbirds
Thank you, Peace! As I get older, I create a motto for myself with every new birthday. This year it's 48 and fierce! grinning smiley

It reminds me that I can grow older without letting the process of aging change the way I feel about myself. If I'm having a bad hair day, I just remind myself of my year's motto, and it makes me feel better. A little inner therapy to help me, I guess, because I've suffered with low self esteem my whole life.

I have had incidents where moos have given me strange looks, mainly because I don't have bastards in tow when I go out. They are usually saddled with multiple brats of varying ages. I guess when they see me feeling confident, unencumbered and free, it pisses them off.

I've written this here before, but on one Mother's Day, I was in the grocery store doing my shopping. The cashier offered me a carnation, as she did to all women. I didn't want to carry the flower along with my groceries, so I just told her "I'm not a mother, but thank you." She insisted on giving me the flower anyways, so I took it. A moo behind me in the lineup nearly had a conniption fit because I wasn't a moo, but still received a flower.

So much for moos being better, more compassionate people! Maybe I was a CL woman who couldn't have loaves. She didn't know if I was a moo to "Angle Babies" (sp for lols) She doesn't know who I am, or why I don't have them. I put the flower in a bud vase when I got home, and just kind of laughed about the whole incident.

ChildFree women really do freak the moos out, don't we? grinning smiley

Mo6b, if moos have a meltdown over a damn flower, then that really tells you how they think doesn't it?

I must admit that in my region, CF people don't normally get pointed out, because there are so many people that being anonymous is easy here. In my area people tend to be well off, so lots of moos have access to their sperm donor's wallet for spa trips, personal trainers, nice clothes, child care and fancy cars.

I have been in other areas of the USA, and the looks that I get from the moos when they discover that I am CF has sometimes been borderline psychotic. I'm not sure if they're psychotic, or they think that I am because I chose myself over some non-existant humans. I won't even discuss their appearance, because we all know how unkempt they are.

Here's to childfree freedom and well being! grinning smiley
August 25, 2017
Yes. I love it when a CF person works hard and can treat themselves to something nice. Then they have to be all Secret Squirrel keeping it to themselves because of their childed aquaintances. They cannot stand that you have the ability to do something they can't. It's like they feel entitled to everything you get.

Case in point, I have a single Moo who used to be a friend. Now she's demoted to an annoyance who doesn't contact me to do anything but crab about how bored/unhappy she is or wants something. We used to have fun together, until she started dragging her ill-behaved hell spawn everywhere with us. Then I stopped, telling work excuses to make her leave me be.

I'm a purse hound, I love hand bags. Recently discovered Coach purses, I was fortunate to be able to purchase one. It took hard work to do so, but I know I can't be around her. Otherwise, she'd try to guilt me for getting it. And telling me all her financal woes, it gets old quick.

I only answer her texts, to remind myself that my life could always be worse.
August 25, 2017
Yes, seeing how miserable moos and duhs are about their...yes...lifestyle CHOICE always reinforces the fact that I've avoided all that misery, and I'm much better off for it. It doesn't matter what a CF's person's life is like, the fact that we never sluiced makes things much more tolerable.

I have enough responsibility as it is. I have to care for my mental health, I'm a correspondence student trying to get my diploma, I'm managing a household and caring for my pets and husband. If I had to throw loaves into the mix, I'd never get anything done, because all my attention would be going to caring for the loaf and keeping my sanity intact.

Then again, I'm preaching to the choir, aren't I? grinning smiley
August 25, 2017
Wow, MO6B, that lady sure has issues. And really, for people like that I figure that I don't have to do anything in response, because living with their bitter selves is the perfect natural consequence.

I have gotten some irritated looks for (politely, safely, respectfully) passing slower-moving moms as I move from checkout to the exit at the store. I see it like passing a slower vehicle on the highway. I have less stuff and can move more easily while they've got a full cart and are wrangling an infant and a couple kids. I slip by with a pleasant greeting, there's tons of room for everyone. Maybe I'm just in the right place at the wrong time and happen to get the parent's irritation with the kids projected my direction. Or maybe I'm a reminder of just how much shopping sucks for them. But I continue with my day, figuring that yeah, that person gave me a shitty look but they're the ones who have to live with the kids, mess, and crappy attitude. Me, I'm gonna continue with my awesome day.
August 25, 2017
I've had an illness that left me tired all the time and I can say without hesitating that there are worse illnesses out there that make people feel miserable and exhausted all the time. People who feel bad, have mobility issues or are very tired don't have the energy to go around mean-mugging random strangers for perceived slights. It is all they can do to feel good enough to get from point a to point b. So, we know these moos aren't as tired as they like for others to perceive from doing TMIJITW. It takes energy to project snark, irritation, envy or what not. And what kind of example are they setting for their kids? If they didn't want to be a 24/7 example then they could have not had kids. That would be enough reason to dissuade me.

If they chose to use this same energy to invest in showering, a little makeup and decent clothing then maybe they'd feel better about themselves and less prone to jealousy. They'd also set a positive example for their kids. When I was a kid I rarely if ever saw a moo looking like shit.

Makeup can last a long time and there are cheap options. Really nice clothing can be purchased for a fraction of the retail cost from consignment stores, sites like Ebay or thrift stores. I've bought nice outfits (including shoes) for $25.

This moo in particular sounds like a big old sour puss.
August 26, 2017
I have some female friends who have kids, but they don't make their kids their lives. I think the difference is that they are all professionals with careers, as opposed to unemployed or just showing up at an office for a paycheck. They have ambition, which means they are actively doing things because they know that being a parent means nothing when it comes to interviewing for a higher position. Because they are engaged in life, we have things to talk about.

When people are coasting through life and are content with that, I often find them a bit dull to talk to but pleasant enough. It's not for me, but if they're happy, more power to them.

It's the people who aren't going anywhere and who are bitter as fuck about it who are envious of everyone else. I can have sympathy when the cause was circumstances beyond their control, but when it's choices like having kids, I just find it amusing. Those looks of envy just make my day.
August 27, 2017
yurble
I have some female friends who have kids, but they don't make their kids their lives. I think the difference is that they are all professionals with careers, as opposed to unemployed or just showing up at an office for a paycheck. They have ambition, which means they are actively doing things because they know that being a parent means nothing when it comes to interviewing for a higher position. Because they are engaged in life, we have things to talk about.

When people are coasting through life and are content with that, I often find them a bit dull to talk to but pleasant enough. It's not for me, but if they're happy, more power to them.

It's the people who aren't going anywhere and who are bitter as fuck about it who are envious of everyone else. I can have sympathy when the cause was circumstances beyond their control, but when it's choices like having kids, I just find it amusing. Those looks of envy just make my day.

YES. The handful of childed friends I have kept are people who are involved in life, period. They are into their jobs, their arts, their athletics, and their hobbies. They love their kids and are content, involved parents...but they know that parenting itself is not an achievement. And as a result, their kids are part of the family, but not the damn center of it.

Lives don't turn out how we hope/expect. But being all bitter and pouty won't change a damn thing. You popped out two kids while the husband was unemployed? Yeah, don't talk to me about how I'm "so lucky" that my spouse and I get to enjoy quiet evenings and weekends. We fuckin' planned for that. You, on the other hand, CHOSE something that is KNOWN to disrupt couples. Get the hell over it and go change diapers.
August 28, 2017
mumofsixbirds
Yes, seeing how miserable moos and duhs are about their...yes...lifestyle CHOICE always reinforces the fact that I've avoided all that misery, and I'm much better off for it. It doesn't matter what a CF's person's life is like, the fact that we never sluiced makes things much more tolerable.

I have enough responsibility as it is. I have to care for my mental health, I'm a correspondence student trying to get my diploma, I'm managing a household and caring for my pets and husband. If I had to throw loaves into the mix, I'd never get anything done, because all my attention would be going to caring for the loaf and keeping my sanity intact.

Then again, I'm preaching to the choir, aren't I? grinning smiley

Can you imagine having to be around this woman on a regular basis because your kid(s) go to school together? Bet someone has to. As if the hell of being a moo or duh isn't bad enough on it's own! Bet there are some serious negative peeps with buyers remorse in that group who are about tearing others down and berating parents who dare to look happy.
Known parents who say it is other parents who make being a parent unpleasant.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login