Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Duh wants "duh with newborn" parking spaces

Posted by cfdavep 
Duh wants "duh with newborn" parking spaces
August 25, 2017
https://www.yahoo.com/style/dad-called-supermarket-common-parenting-sign-people-ripping-online-080741631.html

I guess duh wanted to use the moo parking at Canada's Sobey's grocery, but was confused and mentioned it should be for duhs too. He got ripped for it. My gran who is long dead, helped run a farm while having 10 kids never had parking assistance of any sort, yet people today can't seem to make it across a paved lot with their "disabilities" that they are either baking or carrying.

One of the comments told duh to idenifiy as a woman.
Re: Duh wants "duh with newborn" parking spaces
August 25, 2017
It's hard to believe that within only a few generations we've gone from men who fought the Nazis and Imperial Japan, to effeminate weaklings who "fight" for the privilege of not having to walk a few extra yards.

Maybe I'm overreacting. Is this guy the norm or the exception?
August 25, 2017
@StudioFiftyFour,

You aren't overreacting. I'm 21, I wasn't around for the 'good old days,' as they were, but I find it irritating as well. Unfortunately though, this guy is the norm and people who aren't entitled are the exception.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
August 25, 2017
contemplativeintrovert
@StudioFiftyFour,

You aren't overreacting. I'm 21, I wasn't around for the 'good old days,' as they were, but I find it irritating as well. Unfortunately though, this guy is the norm and people who aren't entitled are the exception.

Interesting. I'm not advocating for a return to the 1940s or any time of total war, but when I see guys like this I can't help but think that they must be a total turn-off to your average heterosexual woman. This douchebag is an out-of-shape, doughy, grievance-monger, #TwitterDad. He should be ashamed of himself... but he's not. Read what he wrote. He sincerely believes he's a hero.

That kid needs to be DNA tested. I find it hard to believe that this guy got laid.
August 25, 2017
The Pussification of the Modern Breeder. HE thinks he is a hero? He's an entitled, doughy douchebag.
August 25, 2017
Hero? for getting his dick wet??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well, maybe he's such a flabby, uninteresting, couch living, lazy breeder that the real hero is his dick having any energy at all.
August 25, 2017
Someone in the comments also said that preggos need these spaces over duhs because of ahem....high risk pregnancies. I guess 50 or more times of your feet hitting the pavement increases the risk of the fetus flying out head first and hitting the asphalt. If these moos can't make it across the lot, due to being so high risk why are they out in the world and not on "bed rest" I have never seen such wussies
August 26, 2017
StudioFiftyFour
Interesting. I'm not advocating for a return to the 1940s or any time of total war, but when I see guys like this I can't help but think that they must be a total turn-off to your average heterosexual woman. This douchebag is an out-of-shape, doughy, grievance-monger, #TwitterDad. He should be ashamed of himself... but he's not. Read what he wrote. He sincerely believes he's a hero.

That kid needs to be DNA tested. I find it hard to believe that this guy got laid.

Recently I've seen 'dadbod' promoted as a sexual fantasy. I guess it's a spin on "middle-aged men who have let themselves go," but for me, knowing that the guy reproduced is an additional turn-off. I'm not in perfect shape and I don't expect my partner to be either, but flabby is more the sort of thing I'd accept than desire.

Once you add in whiny, I can't imagine why anyone would have an interest in him.
August 27, 2017
Fine, put them up. Since they're not legally binding, more good parking for me.balloon smiles
August 27, 2017
My dh used to always park in them, but I got this feeling that sometime some duh would take a 2X4 out the back of his SUV and take out our back window when they realize there are no loafs or kids in the picture. Once parents have their "luxuries" they can get nasty about keeping them
August 27, 2017
When a friend of ours was re-establishing a household after a nasty divorce, we helped her by taking her to Ikea (she didn't have a car yet). She saw the "family parking" signs and made a comment about how she was totally capable of wrangling her two sons out of the car and through a parking lot, and that anyone who parked in "special" spots should feel a bit ashamed. So yeah...you know you're pathetic when OTHER PARENTS are giving you side-eye.

This guy is pathetic. Yeah, dads should be called to the carpet for not being involved and society needs to stop assuming Mom's the one who's doing all the child-wrangling, because that expectation does perpetuate things. BUT...he's admitting he's sad and weak and pathetic. Not because of gender, either, because a parent of any gender shouldn't need a special parking spot.

At the risk of sounding old, we didn't have those when I was a kid, and yet my mom and dad managed to turn us into responsible, resourceful, caring, independent adults.

And yes, studiofiftyfour, this guy is a total turn-off. Ewww.
August 27, 2017
Unbelievable, isn't it? How hard is it to walk a few extra steps to the store? How many extra privileges do modern parents need?

Duh is indeed a wuss, and it bothers me that he's a part-time opera singer. I take it he doesn't do heroic tenor roles. cool smiley

It takes a child to raze a village.
August 27, 2017
If you can't wrangle your brats a few extra yards across a parking lot, the problem isn't with the parking. It's with YOU, regardless of gender.

Moos don't need these spots either, whether they're still in pig or if they've got already-shat loaves. If you're knocked up, walking a little further will do your fat bloated ass some good. Honestly, why does every single piggo seem to think that any form of physical activity will cause their clumps to fall out and explode upon impact? And if you're THAT high-risk that walking an additional ten feet is going to make you miscarry, your pigged-up ass should be on bed rest, not waddling around a store buying shit you can't afford.

If your kids are such unholy terrors that you can't make them fucking walk across a parking lot, then you're a shitty parent. Some supermarkets offer delivery service, so if taking brats to the store is such an ordeal, why not make use of that service? Why can't one parent stay home with the bastards and the other can do the shopping? If there's only one parent, then why couldn't they have chosen to reproduce with someone who was dumb enough to stick around instead of smart enough to see what they got themselves into and flew the coop?

Whatever happened to slapping kids across the head if they're such assholes that they can't make it across a parking lot without a meltdown? Between Moos and Duhs, fathers are usually the ones who kids are better at listening to because Duhs usually aren't afraid to spank, discipline, use firm voices or say no. Fuck, this guy sounds like such a bitch that I want to send him an economy-sized box of tampons for that gaping pussy of his.

Call those spaces what they really are: crappy parent spaces. Past generations managed to shop just fine without special snowflake parking spots. If you need those now, it's because you suck at what you do.
August 28, 2017
He didn't mention anything about mobility issues (which may give him a premise) and clearly he could use the exercise. #dadbodisnotsexy
August 28, 2017
Cambion
If you can't wrangle your brats a few extra yards across a parking lot, the problem isn't with the parking. It's with YOU, regardless of gender.

Whatever happened to slapping kids across the head if they're such assholes that they can't make it across a parking lot without a meltdown?

Call those spaces what they really are: crappy parent spaces. Past generations managed to shop just fine without special snowflake parking spots. If you need those now, it's because you suck at what you do.

I'd like to coat each and every one of these comments in a precious metal. Thanks for these!
August 29, 2017
freya
He didn't mention anything about mobility issues (which may give him a premise) and clearly he could use the exercise. #dadbodisnotsexy

He's carrying an infant with a full diaper in a sling and has vomit on his shirt as he walks five steps into the store from parental parking, which does nothing to help with that spare tire he's had ever since the birth of child #1. But he's a twitter warrior. He's #dadsexy
August 30, 2017
I have a facebook friend that is a super feminist warrior woman. She had this story up on her page. I pretty much said that the spots arent legally enforceable, that pregnancy is not a disability and parenting is not a handicap, and that with childhood obesity on the rise, it would be good to have the little ones walk a bit more. I then put a disclaimer that I expect backlash but it needed to be said. The page owner gave me a like, but let's see what happens in an hour or so. I'll be sure to include some of the above comments if i get my ass flamed. I like the comment about the duh needing a DNA test because there is no way someone that lame could get laid to begin with. Hoo doggies!
August 30, 2017
I never understood how advocating for breeders is thought of as "feminist" by some people. I think of myself as a feminist, and I argue the opposite. I don't think women should get paid moo leave. Once upon a time women weren't in the workforce because they were expected to stay home and calve. Doesn't giving moos paid leave for sprogging kind of contradict the idea that it ISN'T a woman's job to calve? IMO the whole point of feminism is to protect women's rights and strive for social equality because women are MORE than walking baby machines.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
August 30, 2017
contemplativeintrovert
I never understood how advocating for breeders is thought of as "feminist" by some people. I think of myself as a feminist, and I argue the opposite.

the noodler
pregnancy is not a disability and parenting is not a handicap

Speaking as a disabled woman, 100% YES to both of these statements. Women are not fragile little glass figurines that don't dare move once pregnant lest a sneeze cause miscarriage, and if people decide to have brats, if they don't want to walk a few extra feet to the store then they need to get a babysitter.
August 31, 2017
What's hilarious is that these breeders want to romanticize third-world living when espousing home births, tiny house living, and other crap, but then want snowflake parking because walking while up the duff/with small children is so hard. Well, in those third-world countries they love when it's convenient, pregnant women and those with small children will walk the equivalent of a marathon just to get water and other supplies every day.

So if home birthing is good for the white middle/upper-class breeder with no real problems because it's done in developing countries, they can walk an extra twenty steps to the nearby Whole Foods.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
September 13, 2017
paragon schnitzophonic
What's hilarious is that these breeders want to romanticize third-world living when espousing home births, tiny house living, and other crap, but then want snowflake parking because walking while up the duff/with small children is so hard. Well, in those third-world countries they love when it's convenient, pregnant women and those with small children will walk the equivalent of a marathon just to get water and other supplies every day.

So if home birthing is good for the white middle/upper-class breeder with no real problems because it's done in developing countries, they can walk an extra twenty steps to the nearby Whole Foods.

Don't forget biking w/ a 400 dollar bike that includes a huge wagon with seatbelts so they can grocery shop w/ brat and bike instead of use a car
September 13, 2017
contemplativeintrovert
I never understood how advocating for breeders is thought of as "feminist" by some people. I think of myself as a feminist, and I argue the opposite. I don't think women should get paid moo leave. Once upon a time women weren't in the workforce because they were expected to stay home and calve. Doesn't giving moos paid leave for sprogging kind of contradict the idea that it ISN'T a woman's job to calve? IMO the whole point of feminism is to protect women's rights and strive for social equality because women are MORE than walking baby machines.

I'm 30 yrs older than you and am definitely confused for the same reasons. After the 80s, women who deferred children for college suddenly decided they wanted it all and feminized the workplace and used equal protection under the law for gender to force corporations to support their reproductive choices so they wouldn't have to postpone their personal choices at all. In fact, if both men and women were equipped to bear children, we likely wouldn't have these laws and perks at work at all because they just got them under gender discrimination.
September 13, 2017
"Don't forget biking w/ a 400 dollar bike that includes a huge wagon with seatbelts so they can grocery shop w/ brat and bike instead of use a car"

They do this and decide they are environmental, because they left the car home and biked it to the grocery store.

There was a bike blog I was looking at the other day about a moo who biked with her sprog in one of the those bike seats in London with a "Baybee on Board" sign She was hugely harrassed from cars for taking the kid out in traffic, which really is a dangerous thing to do, but gotta feel like one is "doing something for the environment"
September 14, 2017
cfdavep
"Don't forget biking w/ a 400 dollar bike that includes a huge wagon with seatbelts so they can grocery shop w/ brat and bike instead of use a car"

They do this and decide they are environmental, because they left the car home and biked it to the grocery store.

There was a bike blog I was looking at the other day about a moo who biked with her sprog in one of the those bike seats in London with a "Baybee on Board" sign She was hugely harrassed from cars for taking the kid out in traffic, which really is a dangerous thing to do, but gotta feel like one is "doing something for the environment"

If she was "doing something for the environment" she wouldn't have crapped a brat in the first place.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 14, 2017
cfuter
In fact, if both men and women were equipped to bear children, we likely wouldn't have these laws and perks at work at all because they just got them under gender discrimination.

It pisses me off so much when issues like work daycare, parental leave, and the like are classed as women's issues. They sure the fuck are not! They are parent's issues, and it is extremely offensive for "feminists" to perpetuate the idea that children are a female concern.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login