Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Brats in the clinicrusty chainsaw

Posted by nokidsandhappy 
Brats in the clinicrusty chainsaw
August 25, 2017
Had a teenage in for his shots today, and in toe was Moo with 7 year old bouncing crack-monkey. The moment crack-monkey walked in, he was into everything. This was no exaggeration, he was sticking his grubby paws on everything in my clinic. Pulling out boxes, poking computer terminals, mashing keyboards and upturning computer mouses, and fiddling with treatments bed controls. Luckily, he didn't decide to get into my syringe drawer, as I would've shrieked at him regardless of mama-bear. If I had a sharps container within reach, he would've no doubt turned it out and played with the used syringes.

The thing is that the brat wasn't even there for treatment, he was merely a guest for his older brother, and generally getting in the way while I was administering an invasive treatment. Thing is that other brother was an neurotypical (lights are on, but nobody's home) aspie-tard, so it's obvious that Moo's oven is defected, as no doubt crack-monkey is somewhere on the tardism scale.

Still, it's a medical treatment room, not some playground. What blew my mind, was the monkey actually demanded me to give him a syringe, and Moo approved of itwide-eyed freak outsaying 'wtf'. Seriously! he wanted me to give him a sharp instrument to play with, and Moo didn't batter an eyelid. I glared at them both, and denied it, repeating the organizational policy of refusing such a moronically dangerous and negligent request (albeit more diplomatically). I didn't go any further an explain that the policies are in place to protect the organization from retards darwinising themselves with the full knowledge of their grossly negligent parents, or the fact that I would lose my job if I was dumb enough to give into such an insanely dangerous demand- as it was abundantly obvious that Moo couldn't give a rats about the safety of her tard-monkey nor my career.

All I could do is get them the hell outta my clinic as fast as I could, and bleached the heck outta everything tard stuck his disgusting mitts on.
Re: Brats in the clinicrusty chainsaw
August 25, 2017
Wtf? Does moo not understand what a syringe is? Or does she think HER brat is smart enough not to stab himself (or her) with it?
August 26, 2017
At 7 years old he should have been way better behaved than that. Sounds like an enable-moo to me.
August 26, 2017
"Yes Parenting" or some bullshit like that trout slap
August 26, 2017
I wanna play with a syringe like Mommy! She always seems so happy when she gives herself a shot! She takes a nap with a big smile on her face!
August 28, 2017
I fucking HATE it when moos bring their brats to a clinic because they're too lazy to get a babysitter. They run around, disrupting the place, annoying the other people who are there, which may be very sick.

When I worked in the physio clinic years ago, I remember this duh used to bring in his four-year old she-brat, and she was a NIGHTMARE! I was told to look after her, but she would do similar things to what the brat in the original post did, without the syringes. Every time they left, I would heave a sigh of relief. I would have to deal with other people who were in pain, answer the phone, file and basically run a medical office, with this beast running around. She would color on the walls if I didn't watch her, bother the other patients and mess up my desk. The shitty part was the dude came in twice a WEEK for treatments. I was so glad once he was discharged. Even the owner of the clinic who I would work with told me she was an evil little brat. She happened to be a CF woman, too. She was awesome.
September 13, 2017
When my gyne retires, I'm gonna get a new one who doesnt do Obstetrics, I noticed now going to the well baby appt is a family affair as I'm literally the ONLY woman in there w/o a male w/ me and w/o children w/ me, I guess the whole fam has to look at moo's twat while in stirrups.
September 14, 2017
cfuter
When my gyne retires, I'm gonna get a new one who doesnt do Obstetrics, I noticed now going to the well baby appt is a family affair as I'm literally the ONLY woman in there w/o a male w/ me and w/o children w/ me, I guess the whole fam has to look at moo's twat while in stirrups.

I hate going to the gynecologist, not just because pap smears suck, but because it seems the vast majority of women are incapable of not bringing children with them. I wish they would restrict it to the patient plus one adult for emotional support if needed, only.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login