Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Womb Raiders"

Posted by cfdavep 
"Womb Raiders"
August 29, 2017
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/a65056cc-18e7-3e7c-a019-a7b69d478a96/ss_%E2%80%98womb-raider%E2%80%99-admits-taking.html

The new term for psycho wanna be moos who kidnap and kill a pregnant woman, take the almost baked sprog and try to raise it as their own, usually they try to fake a pregnancy, sneak of and do this and take it home as there own. How nuts can a human be?
Re: "Womb Raiders"
August 30, 2017
I watch an ID show called deadly women and you'd be surprised by how uncommon this is. I can't help but wonder if the societal pressure to have kids (specifically your own) didn't exist, how often these things would still occur.
September 04, 2017
lurker-derp
I watch an ID show called deadly women and you'd be surprised by how uncommon this is. I can't help but wonder if the societal pressure to have kids (specifically your own) didn't exist, how often these things would still occur.

I watch that show too, and it takes a very special kind of crazy to carve someone open just to rip out the bloody unborn fetus (this is starting to sound like Alien here) and snatch it for your own. There was even one woman who faked a friendship with a preggo while faking her own pregnancy just to get close enough to her to pull a knife.
September 04, 2017
Great. Now morons will think every woman without a child is secretly wanting to do this, because the garden variety idiot doesn't know the difference between CL and CF and thinks every CF woman must be infertile and really wanting a child.

I can't stand to be around most pregnant women because most of them are entitled, self-congratulatory and smug. And while I'm passably polite to them, I'm usually thinking: 1. ever notice the population of the world, Bessie? Thanks for adding to the problem; 2. how nice of you to think your child won't want to miss peak oil, no water, war, famine, and to include him/her in the shitty times to come.
September 04, 2017
"Womb raiders" would be a good name for all the politicians who want women to house unwanted fetuses.
September 05, 2017
rudeawakening
"Womb raiders" would be a good name for all the politicians who want women to house unwanted fetuses.

I agree. Let's start the campaign.
September 05, 2017
aes sedai
lurker-derp

There was even one woman who faked a friendship with a preggo while faking her own pregnancy just to get close enough to her to pull a knife.

I remember that one. The scary thing is that if she hadn't faked being pregnant with twins she might have actually gotten away with it.
September 05, 2017
Womb Raider is a good name for a loaf, too.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login