Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo wants son to be "Princess for a Day" at Disney

Posted by cfdavep 
Moo wants son to be "Princess for a Day" at Disney
August 31, 2017
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4836732/Mother-says-Disneyland-won-t-let-son-princess-day.html

This was also on yahoo. A moo blasts Disney because he lost out on being Princess for a Day, some Disney thing for kids. I looked at the kid's pic and he does kinda look Downy with the bowl cut
Re: Moo wants son to be "Princess for a Day" at Disney
August 31, 2017
Little boys cannot be princesses. Next topic.
September 01, 2017
They should have said they were disqualifying him because of his costume, not his gender...Elsa's a queen, not a princess. Same result achieved and moo lowing avoided. winking smiley
September 02, 2017
you can never be free of the moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
September 03, 2017
And what a surprise she's a 'mommy blogger' - which we all know means unemployed stay at home single moo!

Seen some of the other shit in the comments breeders come up with, for example one woman says her 3 year old son loves having his toenails painted - more like moo wanted a girl and got a golden penis so forces him to like it.
September 03, 2017
cflucy
And what a surprise she's a 'mommy blogger' - which we all know means unemployed stay at home single moo!

Seen some of the other shit in the comments breeders come up with, for example one woman says her 3 year old son loves having his toenails painted - more like moo wanted a girl and got a golden penis so forces him to like it.

Whatever happened to, "No" as an answer?

This goes far beyond this case. Too many modern "parents" aren't doing much actual parenting at all, a big part of which is knowing that you can't say "yes" to anything, or even most things. And oddly enough, I see this stretching across all levels of the socioeconomic spectrum. It's why we have middle-of-the-road families spending $1000s of dollars on kiddie birthday parties, 10 year olds with smartphones, and 15 year olds with tattoos on their necks.

"NO!" It's a word that wields amazing power. It's also, in this case, a life lesson: Disney has the right to run their operation however they want. If you don't like it, there are plenty of other entertainment options.

In the same vein, a future employer might not have the same appreciation for the skull & crossbones tattoo on your neck that you thought was a really great idea when you were 15, and that your "parents" signed off on.
September 03, 2017
This is a "mommy blogger" we're talking about here, so all this is is a way to get more traffic directed to her blog while also being lauded as being so progressive. In actual fact, she's not going to teach her kid how to combat misogyny and gender stereotypes. The kid is 3, so he has no actual awareness of the world. He only cared about the fact that he didn't get what he wanted immediately and learned that if you make a giant stink out of it, you'll eventually get what you want. Great lesson.

I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that when this kid is school-aged, he's going to be telling girls they can't be astronauts and his supposedly progressive moo isn't going to lecture him on why that's wrong on several levels. When he's a teenager, his moo is going to be that cow who wrote in to Carolyn Hax wanting the mother of a girl he likes to be punished and bar her from going to prom because she turned down her precious widdle boy. When he's an adult, he's not going to do his fair share of the cunt work of raising children and domestic chores because that's "women's work." Never mind that he probably won't learn to not be a dick towards LGBT people, either.

All he's learned is that his mother will fight his battles for him and make sure he never learns how to process disappointment and he'll get what he wants eventually at the expense of others because Moo needs more hits for her blog.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan

September 03, 2017
"I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that when this kid is school-aged, he's going to be telling girls they can't be astronauts and his supposedly progressive moo isn't going to lecture him on why that's wrong on several levels. "

I guess girls in his future can just show him the article with pics if he turns out that way. The internet is forever.
September 03, 2017
cfdavep
"I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that when this kid is school-aged, he's going to be telling girls they can't be astronauts and his supposedly progressive moo isn't going to lecture him on why that's wrong on several levels. "

I guess girls in his future can just show him the article with pics if he turns out that way. The internet is forever.

Anyone who wants to be an astronaut needs to know that it's boatload of work, including having to master advanced mathematics and engineering to an elite-university-Ph. D kind of level. Oh, and physiologically your body must be able to withstand the enormous G-force pressure of blastoff, and the rigor that space travel has on human endurance. Very few men are up to this kind of challenge, physically speaking, and who knows what the numbers are for women.

As for me, count me out, I'm good here on earth.

But I'll tell you with great confidence that the youngsters who are destined to become future astronauts are spending their time working their butts off. And therein lies the disconnect. It's one thing to talk about the great potential of a young person... it's another thing for them to actually do something that proactively moves them in the direction of such a high profile profession.
September 04, 2017
So the kid can't be a princess...he could have stuck with the fairy tale theme and dressed up as a frog.

Hell is waiting with my handbasket.
September 04, 2017
Why couldn't she just take the kid to Disneyworld in his Elsa dress and take his picture with one of the princess actors herself? He could still be princess for a day and she could make a big deal out of it and the kid would be just as happy. I seriously doubt the park would have problems with that.

In spite of the Mooing, Disney has every right to run their ship how they want and they are fucking strict about everything. I think up until not too long ago, male employees weren't allowed to have facial hair, for fuck's sake.

So the kid might be butt-hurt for 15 minutes because he can't be a princess at Disneyworld. Big fuckin' deal. He'll get over it. The only reason he might be upset is because Moo is making such a big goddamn deal about it. And Disney offered to send them a care package of princess crap to shut them up, which they didn't have to do at all. Also, I'd love to know if the kid insists on wearing the princess dress or if Moo puts it on him because she wanted a daughter instead of a son or because she wants to come off as being an edgy momma who isn't making her child conform to gender roles.

She could have also just as easily thrown a princess party for her kid at her home where the guests all came dressed up as princesses. If it's that fucking special, there are so many ways this cow could have made her little wank stain a princess for a day, but she chose to get him all worked up over doing it at Disneyworld.
September 04, 2017
Why do I think moo wanted her kyd to be princess for a day, just so she could be seen as progressive in her moo blog? I think this has less to do with her kyd's wishes, and more about what moo wanted.
September 05, 2017
If the kyd is truly trans, then call him a girl. Dress him as a girl every day, give him a feminine haircut, give him a girl's name, call him a princess. At that age brats all look alike anyway; no one at Disney would ever have known. But no. Moo wants to tout her progressiveness, but she doesn't want her golden penis to actually transition. She wants her precious male offspring to be male, get credit for being so progressive, and get udder rubs because the Big Bad Mouse told her no.

paragon schnitzophonic
that cow who wrote in to Carolyn Hax wanting the mother of a girl he likes to be punished and bar her from going to prom because she turned down her precious widdle boy.

Shit, I'd forgotten about that. Ugh. That's a perfect analogy, paragon.
September 05, 2017
kittehpeoples
If the kyd is truly trans, then call him a girl. Dress him as a girl every day, give him a feminine haircut, give him a girl's name, call him a princess. At that age brats all look alike anyway; no one at Disney would ever have known. But no. Moo wants to tout her progressiveness, but she doesn't want her golden penis to actually transition. She wants her precious male offspring to be male, get credit for being so progressive, and get udder rubs because the Big Bad Mouse told her no.

That's an amazing stretch for a kid that's what, three years old?

Allowing minors to transition (including the use of synthetic hormones) is about the worst decision we can make as a society. The suicide rates among transgendered people are already through the roof. Adding hormones to the mix of a young person during puberty or before could alter their body chemistry in all sorts of negative, permanent ways.

I have no qualms with legal adults doing whatever they want to their bodies. Those of age and of sound mind have legal rights. But we don't permit children to drink, smoke, get tattoos, drive, vote, etc. etc. They are too young to consent. And the argument of, "Well the kyd really wants to transition!" is bullshit. Not only can't kids conceptualize what transitioning actually means, they also make decisions based solely on their emotions at a particular moment.

This is another case where we've got a so-called parent who lacks the word "NO!" in her vocabulary. Kids need to hear "no," early and often. Parents better start saying it, lest they saddle everyone with the next generation of entitled monsters.
September 05, 2017
StudioFiftyFour
That's an amazing stretch for a kid that's what, three years old?

I was being facetious. No one should start transitioning a three year old. My point was that the moo wants to have her cake and eat it, too.
September 11, 2017
Of course he might wanna play princess...he's THREE. Three-year-olds aren't terribly hung up on gender roles/gender normativity. He can play princess all he wants. Disney doesn't allow males to be princesses...that is what it is. Personally I think that kids can play dress-up in whatever way they want. And really, that's what the Princess for a Day thing comes down to: a big dress-up game. BUT...since it's Disney's show, they decide who dresses as what. They could decide that everyone entering the park must be dressed as a lobster, and I'd view it the same way. You'd prefer dressing as pineapple? All well and good, but find a different park, because this is mandatory Lobster Day. If you have an issue with that, then Disneyland is not for you.

Blogger Mommy is just flogging this for pageview$. The kid would no doubt have gotten over it and moved on if Mommy weren't busy getting her panties in a wad about Disney's dress-up rules.

And as Cambion pointed out, no one's stopping her from letting him wear his Elsa outfit and running around being all Frozen-y at Disneyland and getting his picture taken with all the princess actors.
September 11, 2017
randomcfchick
Blogger Mommy is just flogging this for pageview$. The kid would no doubt have gotten over it and moved on if Mommy weren't busy getting her panties in a wad about Disney's dress-up rules.

I'm sure the fact that Disney is very generous in their apologies (I had a dinner reservation screw up once, and they gave me a $75 gift card to make up for it-- really, "sorry" was fine, but I'll take it) had nothing to do with it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login