Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo gets letter from group of neighbors

Posted by cfdavep 
Moo gets letter from group of neighbors
September 01, 2017
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-gloucestershire-41053794

over endlessly screaming, non verbal autistic three year old. I saw this on the CF pub, and someone there accused the writers of harassing the moo.
Re: Moo gets letter from group of neighbors
September 01, 2017
Who gives a fuck if he's autistic? When I was a kid and screaming outside enough to bother the neighbors I got told to STFU. Your kid doesn't get to be the center of the universe because he's stupider than the rest of us.

Taking bets on 1) moo shoves her flapping siren outside for hours because *she* doesn't want to listen to his shit and 2) moo wrote the letter herself for attention because, at 3, her kid is no longer good for udder rubs and she's slowly realizing with dawning horror that she's stuck with a pointless burden.
September 01, 2017
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4820686/Neighbour-calls-autistic-boy-horrifying-letter.html#reader-comments

Daily Mail article with moo vamping up her selfies and plenty of anti-shrieker comments.
September 01, 2017
I don't think autism makes you stupider but I do agree it doesn't matter if they don't know better. You have to TEACH them better, not expect the world to simply accommodate your kid's disability. When he grows up he's gonna find zero compassion, as nobody cares about adults with disabilities. I know this from my experience of being an adult with Asperger's.
September 03, 2017
Exactly Tesla, the problem like this bint, as well as every other one mentioned here, is that they expect the world to cater to their partial genetic donation, and many times want the world to worship both the donor for extruding the defect. They get a rude shock, when reality actually comes up and slaps them out of their demented reality.

Gotta love the absolute denial of any issue, and she would blatantly know some relentless shrieking tard would disturb the peace, that's why the shriek-flapper is outside all day, and not inside shrieking in Bessy's ears while she plays CandyCrush. She got busted being a negligent cow, and now is lowing on social media about the meanies.

As Tesla said, Autards need to be taught that this behaviour is unacceptable, and if the tard is so low functioning, and won't learn, then it needs to be either medicated or institutionalized, as it's obvious that Bessie couldn't give a rats about actually trying to teach the tard any semblance of social functioning. As for this cow, well she needs to be investigated by social services, as she is sure as hell not providing any positive environment nor even any parenting if the tard is consistently outside shrieking unsupervised.
September 04, 2017
Best be glad he is not my child. With all that screaming and nonsense, I would be quickly introducing his behind to my hand.
September 05, 2017
I have a fucking shrieker in my neighborhood, kitty corner to my house. Last summer, I was on the patio with Mr. M6 enjoying a glass of wine, and I hear these blood-curdling screams going on and on. I walked down our driveway, looked over, and saw this fucking little shit standing outside, screaming at the top of his lungs.

I stood there and just STARED at him for what felt like five minutes. I gave him the royal stinkeye, as much as I could, stared at the house, stared back at him and just repeated that. He looked at me, shocked, and shut his feral mouth. I walked down our long driveway back to the patio and told Mr. M6 that we probably won't be hearing that again.

This summer, it's been much more quiet. I think I traumatized the little bastard, because I haven't heard anything from him since. grinning smiley
September 05, 2017
Screw the noise complaint. They should have called the police and said, "There's a child being abused in our neighborhood. We can hear the screams from here. It's horrible. Send help!"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login