Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Nephew KNEW I wasn't kidding

Posted by starlady 
Nephew KNEW I wasn't kidding
September 03, 2017
So... we have invited Nephew and Harpi and the 1 year old toadler (they grow so fast dont' they?) down here for a short visit. Going to show them our house since she never saw it and he hasn't seen it since we moved in. So dh gets a text the other day from Nephew asking if it was 'alright to bring 'toadly' with them. He actually remembered what I said 2 years ago when I said I didn't want kyds in my house. Well... she's not realy walking yet and it will only be a short visit as we are going OUT to eat. So.. we said yes. Dh insisted that Nephew and Harpi could not possibly have remembered what I said.... but I know if someone tells me they don't want dogs in their home that I will remember that for years..and years.

I believe that they will restrain little Toadly as they still know that I do not tolerate ill behaved brats within a certain distance.

OH>... and the builder just stuck a great big 4 bedroom house with 3 baths right next door to us. Just sold it ... and I'll bet it will be full of kyds.

I am going to build a great wall !!!! LOL
Re: Nephew KNEW I wasn't kidding
September 03, 2017
Be prepared for Harpy to start making noises about it being such a big house for just two people and that you totally have room for longterm "guests" and this room would be perfect for a nursery.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
September 03, 2017
Naaahhh... our old house was bigger. All rooms in this one are in use. I don't care what she thinks. Dream on Harpi. Took us a long time to get to the point where we could buy our other house. We were married over 20 years then... and we didn't put kyds into the mix. I don't care how jealous she getsholding sign: bed made lie
September 03, 2017
I'm impressed that he asked if it was okay. I probably would have said fine, but don't put it down anywhere or let it touch anything.
September 05, 2017
I have a "no minors" policy at my home, and if for some reason Mr. Random let someone with a baby/toddler into the house under similar circumstances, I'd have a "don't set it down, don't let it touch anything, I will not watch your baby" rule. I'd also put the cat in a different room and shut the door, so she doesn't have to deal with it. I'd quickly turn the "visit" into a quick tour before seeing the parents out the front door so we can meet them for dinner. They wouldn't even get to see the whole house, because again--don't want to subject the cat to the toddler. I'd also make sure that Mr. Random and I took our own car for a quick exit if needed (also so we don't have to ride with a baby/toddler). Feel free to adapt this approach to your own mandatory toddler time if you want.

I am skeptical of Harpi's ability to tolerate any limits placed upon where the baby may be/may not be, so be prepared to be vigilant, or listen to a lot of bitching, or both. She's not gonna take it well.
September 05, 2017
starlady

I am going to build a great wall !!!! LOL

https://www.insight-security.com/anti-climb-paint-anti-intruder-paint-security-paint

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Blackfriar-Climb-Vandal-Paint-Black/dp/B0091T7NGU

never underestimate breeders predilection for stacking on top of one another

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login