Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Woman gets taken advantage of by homeless moo

Posted by cfdavep 
Woman gets taken advantage of by homeless moo
September 04, 2017
https://www.yahoo.com/news/homeless-mum-given-cheap-rent-003426585.html

A homeless moo with four kids was given a really cheap deal on a place by a woman in Australia, because the woman felt sorry for the sprogs not having a home. Now the Australian woman will have to pay thousands in clean up after the moo and the four crack monkeys left.
Re: Woman gets taken advantage of by homeless moo
September 04, 2017
There is so much outpouring of help from the community, but it NEVER pays to help single moos. They are the absolute worst, most self-entitled assbags on the planet. Instead of being grateful for the help, she went and fucking trashed the place. I hope this person gets the gumption to sue that bitch, and her kids get taken away from her.

The sad part is that the loaves will grow up with the same entitlement as their moo. They don't stand a chance!

I forgot to mention that there's a reason why these moos are single in the first place. I wonder if anyone who wants to 'help' these bitches actually give a single thought to that?

This is not the first time I've heard about a single moo and her feral fuckers destroying a rental that was given to them on subsidy or offered to them for help. If this moo truly cared about her bastards, she would've made sure that that home was kept in mint condition, paid her rent on time, and taught them about kindness and how society operates. She knows how to play people, but that doesn't make her clever. It makes her a manipulative asshole.
September 05, 2017
mumofsixbirds
There is so much outpouring of help from the community, but it NEVER pays to help single moos. They are the absolute worst, most self-entitled assbags on the planet.

Duhs can be pretty awful, too. I knew a guy who was on disability apparently for health complications from being obese (I have a real issue with people getting disability because they won't do something about their own weight, but that's a separate issue) whose kid bragged about how his dad was gaming the system. So there's another useless sprog who'll only take and never give....
September 05, 2017
all you need to do is watch judgejudy, mathis, and others. these sows and duhs are legion.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
September 05, 2017
Perth is a big city, so there are probably charities to aid the homeless. I would just direct them to a charity.

They say instead of giving money give the homeless food. If I lived in a place with a lot panhandlers/homeless, I would print off sheets with numbers for charities instead of feeding them.

Edit: Perth and homeless turn up a lot of google results for charities/services. The woman was foolish to take them in.

Edit #2: The plot thickens there was a bong found in the living room (source the Daily Fail).

Daily Fail Article with Pictures of the Mess.
September 05, 2017
shy lurker
They say instead of giving money give the homeless food.

I know there are people who are legitimately homeless and in need.

I also personally know multiple people who have offered beggars food instead of money and been told, at least in one case LITERALLY, to fuck off.
September 06, 2017
Hell, even other breeders aren't safe from getting taken advantage of from even bigger breeders: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOwHosSu88w

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
September 06, 2017
kittehpeoples
shy lurker
They say instead of giving money give the homeless food.

I know there are people who are legitimately homeless and in need.

I also personally know multiple people who have offered beggars food instead of money and been told, at least in one case LITERALLY, to fuck off.

judge judy, in one of her books, recounted an incident just like that

also, and the stats also back this up, majority of homeless have serious, really serious problems.
and, what costs more? running a mental hospital, or the myriad gubmint programs to supposedly help these folk? it's amazing actually. gubmint expects ordinary people to have the wherewithall to handle an out of control psychopathic bastard child that would give 'professional' handlers problems. and when someone dies because of these maniacs, we find it surprising? you have no choice: kick the psycho bastard out and loose it on society, or suffer the consequences yourself. all too many of these entitlement minded little whackos go home anyway and murder (we just had one like that here on the Island not too long ago).

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

September 06, 2017
kittehpeoples
mumofsixbirds
There is so much outpouring of help from the community, but it NEVER pays to help single moos. They are the absolute worst, most self-entitled assbags on the planet.

Duhs can be pretty awful, too. I knew a guy who was on disability apparently for health complications from being obese (I have a real issue with people getting disability because they won't do something about their own weight, but that's a separate issue) whose kid bragged about how his dad was gaming the system. So there's another useless sprog who'll only take and never give....

I can't stand people who can do something to avoid a disability yet refuse to do it. If I get one more bulging disc I can get full disability (arthritis in my back, bone spurs from the middle of my back all the way to what is left of my tail-bone, and 2 bulging discs). I'm trying to get off my ass and exercise because losing weight will help tremendously with both my back and the PCOS. But, having PCOS it's like pushing a boulder up a hill while wearing heels and yodeling the Illiad in Greek. Here these assholes who refuse to even try to lose weight (not talking about those that just can't because of a real medical problem) just to get disability should be forced to get their stomach's stapled.

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
September 07, 2017
addiea raine
Here these assholes who refuse to even try to lose weight (not talking about those that just can't because of a real medical problem) just to get disability should be forced to get their stomach's stapled.

Except stomach stapling has a poor record, because people see it as a shortcut to a solution when changing habits is necessary. And that's when they want it done.
September 07, 2017
I have a cousin you used to say that smokers should not get treatment for whatever smoking can cause because they have been told 50 million times that they can expect bad consequnces but refuse to face the misery of quitting.

I also see these diet commercials that go on to people that you can lose weight "without sacrifice" I think a lot of people want life both ways and want to avoid the sacrifice part and when they can't in the moment they just go for the peice of cake and pay for it later.
September 07, 2017
yurble
addiea raine
Here these assholes who refuse to even try to lose weight (not talking about those that just can't because of a real medical problem) just to get disability should be forced to get their stomach's stapled.

Except stomach stapling has a poor record, because people see it as a shortcut to a solution when changing habits is necessary. And that's when they want it done.

I've known several people who have had gastric bypass and 18 mos. later they've regained the weight. I don't think those quick solutions work and they cause long term health problems. Not sure there is any good other than lining doctor's pockets associated to the procedures long term.

I have a relative who lost 100 lbs. on her own (no surgery, etc.) and she does struggle to keep the weight off even though that was 3 years ago.

I've been around a heck of a lot of people who claim they eat well and strict but still have a weight issue. Noticed either their portion size is gargantuan or they forget about the big meals they eat in restaurants. It all adds up!
September 07, 2017
addiea raine
kittehpeoples
mumofsixbirds

I can't stand people who can do something to avoid a disability yet refuse to do it. If I get one more bulging disc I can get full disability (arthritis in my back, bone spurs from the middle of my back all the way to what is left of my tail-bone, and 2 bulging discs). I'm trying to get off my ass and exercise because losing weight will help tremendously with both my back and the PCOS. But, having PCOS it's like pushing a boulder up a hill while wearing heels and yodeling the Illiad in Greek. Here these assholes who refuse to even try to lose weight (not talking about those that just can't because of a real medical problem) just to get disability should be forced to get their stomach's stapled.

I admire the hell out of you for trying in spite of so many health issues addiea raine!
September 07, 2017
kittehpeoples
mumofsixbirds

I agree. Everyone in society pays for this. And it is a terrible example for his kids, who may follow in his footsteps. Plus how is he showing any long term concern about taking care of his kids? It is neglectful behavior.
September 08, 2017
freya
I admire the hell out of you for trying in spite of so many health issues addiea raine!

I second that! And god, do you have my sympathy.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login