Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Preggo in crop top WARNING: GROSS PICTURE

Posted by ondinette 
Preggo in crop top WARNING: GROSS PICTURE
September 06, 2017
Moo is mooing because a waitress asked her to leave the restaurant when she was wearing a crop top that exposed her huge disgusting belly. Most of the commenters are slamming Moo.the finger smiley

https://www.yahoo.com/style/pregnant-mom-refused-service-restaurant-wearing-crop-top-144642163.html
Re: Preggo in crop top WARNING: GROSS PICTURE
September 06, 2017
I am glad someone is standing up to these gross moos, I also think Demi Moore started this crap in the 90's with that Vanity Fair cover.
September 06, 2017
"I didn't even have cleavage showing." hysterical laughter
September 06, 2017
Oh man. Grim.
September 07, 2017
Attention whoring at its loudest and ugliest.

It's good that she got thrown out.

My sports bras for the gym cover more than what that bint was wearing.
September 07, 2017
Nasty. Whatever happened to flowing clothes that skim the body? More preggos should look into that. Pregnancy just isn't attractive, lurking Moos. Try to keep it classy, okay?
September 07, 2017
Have you noticed really loose fitting clothing is the style trend of what most women wear, except pregnant women who wear their clothing skin tight? I don't follow this but it is definitely the trend.
September 07, 2017
It's because the piggos want attention for being pregnant. If they wear something loose fitting their bump might be hidden, and then where will all their head pats come from?!?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
September 07, 2017
*Shakes head* This bimbo should know that restaurants are allowed to decide on a dress code.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 07, 2017
craftyzits
*Shakes head* This bimbo should know that restaurants are allowed to decide on a dress code.

Exactly! She was told to leave because she was not dressed within the restaurant's guidelines. It had nothing to do with her being pregnant. Obviously any customer dressed that way would have been thrown out. She just decided the rules should not apply to her.
September 08, 2017
cfinboston
Exactly! She was told to leave because she was not dressed within the restaurant's guidelines. It had nothing to do with her being pregnant. Obviously any customer dressed that way would have been thrown out. She just decided the rules should not apply to her.

Now what does that remind me of? Oh yes, spoiled little brats traveling on airplane family passes, getting upset over not being allowed to wear leggings when the rules clearly state that these tickets require dressing professionally as a representative of the airline.

(Now, personally, I do wear leggings for long-haul flights (although with tunics, so nobody has to see my legging-encased ass), but the dress code does not rule that out for paying passengers.)

Why is it so hard for people to dress appropriately for the situation? Are they that used to going to Walmart in their pajamas that they think decorum is obsolete? Slobs and their white knights need to accept that while nobody can stop them from barely dressing in public, businesses do have the right to require them to abide by minimal standards.
September 08, 2017
This chick should never leave the house dressed like that... let alone go where people are trying to EAT. YUCK! Bad enough when they wear t-shirts that show off their wacked out belly button and the occasional movement of the parasite... but this is just beyond tacky and bordering on indecent exposure.
September 08, 2017
No one, pigged or not, should wear a crop top out to dinner. Plus, note the text on the shirt - she wants attention and got it.
September 08, 2017
I watched the video. She said "she felt body-shamed," but through the whole interview she has her hand draped over her stomach. You're all right; she wants to show off that lump. Why the hell else would a hugely pregnant woman wear something that exposes her lumpage?

Notice the kid there with her. Kid wasn't in the photograph outside the restaurant; she didn't have anything to do with it, so why is she there? For mommy points and sympathy.
September 08, 2017
yurble

Now what does that remind me of? Oh yes, spoiled little brats traveling on airplane family passes, getting upset over not being allowed to wear leggings when the rules clearly state that these tickets require dressing professionally as a representative of the airline.

(Now, personally, I do wear leggings for long-haul flights (although with tunics, so nobody has to see my legging-encased ass), but the dress code does not rule that out for paying passengers.)

Why is it so hard for people to dress appropriately for the situation? Are they that used to going to Walmart in their pajamas that they think decorum is obsolete? Slobs and their white knights need to accept that while nobody can stop them from barely dressing in public, businesses do have the right to require them to abide by minimal standards.

My uniform is basically sweats & shorts because of a skin issue. Then again, I don't fly or go to fancy restaurants.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 09, 2017
craftyzits
yurble

My uniform is basically sweats & shorts because of a skin issue. Then again, I don't fly or go to fancy restaurants.

I pretty much live in sweatpants and t-shirts around the house. But it's not what I'd wear to a job interview, a nice restaurant, or to the swimming pool. I probably wouldn't wear it to the grocery store either, but that's me. It's about appropriate clothing for the location.
September 09, 2017
This just puzzles me, this whole phenomenon where people think they are exempt from the rules. I mean, I know there have always been people who will push, but it seems to me there's a LOT more of it these days (Gawd, I sound old). If it says when you go into a restaurant or a bar or something, everybody must wear shirts, no trainers, no denim, whatever, then you have a straight choice - either you abide by the rules or you go somewhere else where it's more relaxed if that's your style. I don't like posh nobby restaurants particularly, but I don't want shirtless dudes with their beer guts hanging out any more than I like to see pregnant bellies in crop tops. It's attention whoring, pure and simple, and at the worst it's looking for a reason to sue or create a fuss on social media, by people who have nothing better to do with their lives. I bet this cow doesn't work. If I lived near this place, the fact that they threw this daft moo out would make me want to go there more.
September 09, 2017
yummynotmummy
This just puzzles me, this whole phenomenon where people think they are exempt from the rules. I mean, I know there have always been people who will push, but it seems to me there's a LOT more of it these days (Gawd, I sound old).

It also seems to me that there is a much greater need for validation these days, among people who ought to be grown up. It's one thing if you're a teenager, but no adult should require so much confirmation/adulation from strangers as many people seem to seek via social media.
September 11, 2017
That is clearly attention whoring. She was complaining that outside was too hot but you can dress yourself decently even if the temperatures are high. There are lots of good quality large clothes which are fit for summer. I did wear those as i used to live in a very hot place. Even if i wanted kids and was pregnant, you would never catch me in tight clothes. I hate having a huge belly and make it visible. Endometriosis bloats me enough and i really don't feel the need exposing my pregnant looking gut.
September 11, 2017
oh, but, Pearl!! You are "ashamed of your belly because you don't have a tiny mirykull inside it!!" The breeders would contend that we hide our shame (i.e: a normal adult woman's often less than perfect body) because we can't attribute it to "giving life".
September 15, 2017
Was looking in a clothing catalogue today and noticed the trend toward larger flaired tops. Said to dh "so.. flaired loose tops are the style but apparently when one gets in pig.. they wear something tight" Yeah.. this makes sense. confused smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login