Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Destructive toadler in my yard

Destructive toadler in my yard
September 11, 2017
I heard yelling outside my house again from a young child. This has been going on for a while so I decided to look out my window so I can figure out which house it is coming from and complain to the HOA. I saw a small toadler, I can't age children but it was like less than three feet tall, screaming in MY YARD and ripping leaves off my tree. I tapped on the window and motioned for him to get off my property. The little shit looked at me for a minute and continued pulling at my tree. I went outside and yelled at it "where are your parents? Stop fucking with my tree!" And the little shit ran off. I wonder if I'm going to get a visit later from some angry 'mama bear' about swearing at her little mistake.
I'm not usually a confrontational person but that pissed me off. What should I do if I get a visit from the cow or if I see the shit in my yard again?

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
Re: Destructive toadler in my yard
September 12, 2017
Involve the police if the moo makes you feel at all threatened. Nobody has the right to be on your property if you order them off, and if she gets bitchy and you tell her to take a hike and she doesn't, I think you have every right to call the cops on her. How many times have we seen stories about crazy breeders on this forum? Don't take any chances with your safety.
September 12, 2017
contemplativeintrovert
I heard yelling outside my house again from a young child. This has been going on for a while so I decided to look out my window so I can figure out which house it is coming from and complain to the HOA. I saw a small toadler, I can't age children but it was like less than three feet tall, screaming in MY YARD and ripping leaves off my tree. I tapped on the window and motioned for him to get off my property. The little shit looked at me for a minute and continued pulling at my tree. I went outside and yelled at it "where are your parents? Stop fucking with my tree!" And the little shit ran off. I wonder if I'm going to get a visit later from some angry 'mama bear' about swearing at her little mistake.
I'm not usually a confrontational person but that pissed me off. What should I do if I get a visit from the cow or if I see the shit in my yard again?

While reading an agony aunt column, I came across some advice regarding a trespasser - granted, it was an ex lover and not a brat, and I don't know how the HOA would react to such a thing but here goes - get a no trespassing sign, when the brat wonders over and starts vandalising things again, get video footage as proof, then tell it to go away. When moo comes hefting over with the so-called 'mama bear claws' out, show her the sign, show her the footage and then if the kid still comes over to fuck with the tree (or anything else for that matter) call the cops, because not only is the kid trespassing after being warned not to, it's clearly being neglected if it gets as far as your yard without moo cow noticing.

Again, I don't know how effective it would be, but hey, it's worth a shot right?
September 12, 2017
The police may not do anything and they may take more of a "he's just a chyyyld" approach. They likely won't arrest a three year old.

You could file an anonymous complaint with CPS that there's a chronically unsupervised chyyyld and give them the address.

Perhaps Mama Bear shouldn't be allowing her Hellion to run free and damage others' property? devil smoking
September 12, 2017
I mentioned this elsewhere, but it was a 'chronically unsupervised child' that was murdered in a northwestern ohio mobile home park.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
September 12, 2017

I mentioned this elsewhere, but it was a 'chronically unsupervised child' that was murdered in a northwestern ohio mobile home park.

There are lots of pervs out there and many kids aren't that hard to find, thanks to parental neglect.
September 12, 2017
Hopefully this was a one time occurrence. Perhaps you could leave a big jar or two of glitter (or equally messy substance) at the edge of your yard if it continues? Toadler would be likely to pick it up, run away with it and make a big mess at home. That may curtain the visits once momma bear has to clean up a big mess (or not).
September 14, 2017
I don't have many trees in my yard, but I do have a beautiful pink dogwood tree in my front yard. If any little fucker pulled at or tried to destroy my tree, I'd chase him off of my property with a pitchfork.
September 14, 2017
bell_flower
The police may not do anything and they may take more of a "he's just a chyyyld" approach. They likely won't arrest a three year old.

You could file an anonymous complaint with CPS that there's a chronically unsupervised chyyyld and give them the address.

My suggestion was call the cops on the moo if she shows up and starts getting aggressive. But reporting an unsupervised child is a good idea, too.
September 14, 2017
freya
Hopefully this was a one time occurrence. Perhaps you could leave a big jar or two of glitter (or equally messy substance) at the edge of your yard if it continues? Toadler would be likely to pick it up, run away with it and make a big mess at home. That may curtain the visits once momma bear has to clean up a big mess (or not).

Nice idea...but there's no guarantee what the toddler would do with it. The kid might start playing with it then and there, and contemplativeintrovert might be the one who winds up with a glitter yard. My next thought would be intercept the kid, hand it the jar of glitter, and tell it to go play with it at home...but then it would be conditioned to expect fun stuff in that yard and would think it was okay to come back for more.

If the child does it again, take some pictures. Make sure the time and date stamp is on. Keep them just in case mom tries to go Mama Bear. Do this every time the kid shows up, and run it off your yard. If you don't manage to run it off before it does damage, be sure to photograph the damage, too. If mom get obnoxious, call the cops if needed.
September 15, 2017
Found this thread interesting as I am about to get a fambly in the large home they build next to me. I know it! Haven't seen them yet, but I can just feel there are toadlers in my future. Will need to have a few tricks up my sleeve. I can just hope they will be good neighbors. Most of the ones who have moved in so far have been quiet...but... very few kids..and this one is right next door. Just waiting..........
September 15, 2017
fences fences and more fences. higher, the better.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
September 15, 2017
You could always sprinkle the little fucker with the glitter and then send him home like that...moo will just think that her toadler 'got into something'.
September 16, 2017
Two words
https://www.amazon.com/Liquid-Ass-Mister/dp/B000OCEWGW

Liquid Ass
September 16, 2017
cfdavep
Two words
https://www.amazon.com/Liquid-Ass-Mister/dp/B000OCEWGW

Liquid Ass

dancing dancing dancing

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login