Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Tomorrow is loaf visiting day

Posted by starlady 
Re: Tomorrow is loaf visiting day
September 23, 2017
Oh.. and guess what? I never even touched the kyd and... I am sick. The usual... sore throat, congestion. I get it every time I am in close proximity to a loaf or toadler for any amount of time. Guess I'm allergic to them...LOL

I did explain it all to dh.. and he understands now. (sometimes it takes a while and the proof when trying to convince him) I think we can come to some understanding on this and hopefully Harpi will never darken my doorstep again. (and she casts a pretty big shadow)
September 23, 2017
star, it was in my experience that whenever these brood sows started talking about things like that (rn, gonna work at cleaning houses, etc) they inevitably got knocked up again.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
September 23, 2017
cfuter
It seems like you guys dont want her over and she doesnt want to be there. Hub should just grab a coffee or a beer w/ Nephew once in awhile, why put everyone thru this? As long as everyone really is on the same page....

Starlady mentioned Harpy doesn't let Nephew go anywhere without her and brat.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 24, 2017
star, I'd like to venture a guess: is Harpi loud. When she talks, is it that obnoxious loud twang you seem to hear from low class moo cows? I would be willing to be (70% chance of being right) she is.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
September 24, 2017
No.. she is not loud. She has a high voice like she's always trying to relate to kids or the elderly who she cares for in the nursing home. I can't stand her voice. It was the first thing about her that I noticed. Funny thing... Nephew's mother has the exact same voice. (she's a school nurse)
September 25, 2017
craftyzits
cfuter
It seems like you guys dont want her over and she doesnt want to be there. Hub should just grab a coffee or a beer w/ Nephew once in awhile, why put everyone thru this? As long as everyone really is on the same page....

Starlady mentioned Harpy doesn't let Nephew go anywhere without her and brat.

yeah, I remember that now, but that was more "fun" stuff for him. Meeting w/ a relative moo doesnt even care for, you'd think she let him outta the house for 2 hours to meet his uncle for a fuckin cuppa coffee. Then she wouldn't have to endure the outing herself that she isn't even interested in.
September 26, 2017
My thoughts are similar to cfuter...you and she don't like each other, and she's quite aware of it, and was aware of it prior to visiting. I'd say just be the better person by being polite and respectful, but not inviting her back over or being around her unless unavoidable.

At least the poor kid has Nephew. It sounds like he's reasonably involved.

At this point, though, I'd start the countdown clock on their marriage. Nephew's doing all the heavy lifting, and resentment's already building up.
September 27, 2017
Loaf picture

Another loaf

loaf

thom_c
Loaf picture

Another loaf

loaf

Now THOSE loaves I would have enjoyed. wink
September 27, 2017
This is my kind of loaf (pumpkin sourdough bread. I need to make another batch. It's so good).

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
September 27, 2017
starlady

Now THOSE loaves I would have enjoyed. wink

Heh. I own a similar loaf. My cat loafs like a pro.
September 27, 2017
One of my parent's cats is named Sofie. I call her the Sofie Loaf or the Loaf Cake.
September 28, 2017
paragon schnitzophonic
This is my kind of loaf (pumpkin sourdough bread. I need to make another batch. It's so good).

The link didn't work for me but I'd like the recipe. Not that I have a sourdough starter at the moment, but maybe I will again someday have a little baby yeast farm and I can teach it how to grow into pumpkin sourdough bread.
September 28, 2017
starlady
No.. she is not loud. She has a high voice like she's always trying to relate to kids or the elderly who she cares for in the nursing home. I can't stand her voice. It was the first thing about her that I noticed. Funny thing... Nephew's mother has the exact same voice. (she's a school nurse)

guess I'm in the 30% range. However, the 'voice' stands out it seems. Maybe it is simply that this sort you can't help but overhearing.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

September 28, 2017
randomcfchick
My thoughts are similar to cfuter...you and she don't like each other, and she's quite aware of it, and was aware of it prior to visiting. I'd say just be the better person by being polite and respectful, but not inviting her back over or being around her unless unavoidable.

At least the poor kid has Nephew. It sounds like he's reasonably involved.

At this point, though, I'd start the countdown clock on their marriage. Nephew's doing all the heavy lifting, and resentment's already building up.

Is it just me or do the ones in a relationship who want kids the most tend to do the least work?
September 28, 2017
Here's a good one. Last night I learned that Nephew is going down south to visit 'mommy' WITHOUT Harpi and loafly. He is flying down to take care of a car he has had for a long time which he is FINALLY selling. It's a classic vehicle worth quite a bit. Why he did't sell it sooner I don't know. Now they are desparate so he's going to sell it. Anyhow.. a trip without the wifey and kid? (only because Harpi couldn't get time off) I bet she's not happy to let him go down there amongst his old HS buddies for 5 days. He will either enjoy the freedom or we will see if he is truly 'whipped'.
I now he'll miss the kid.. but... well... we'll see. Those two have not been separated for more than one overnight when SHE went away with her mother and sister since they were married. (maybe months before that actually)
My dh did coment "I wonder if his old fiancé still lives down there in the area?" OMG...
October 03, 2017
starlady
Here's a good one. Last night I learned that Nephew is going down south to visit 'mommy' WITHOUT Harpi and loafly. He is flying down to take care of a car he has had for a long time which he is FINALLY selling. It's a classic vehicle worth quite a bit. Why he did't sell it sooner I don't know. Now they are desparate so he's going to sell it. Anyhow.. a trip without the wifey and kid? (only because Harpi couldn't get time off) I bet she's not happy to let him go down there amongst his old HS buddies for 5 days. He will either enjoy the freedom or we will see if he is truly 'whipped'.
I now he'll miss the kid.. but... well... we'll see. Those two have not been separated for more than one overnight when SHE went away with her mother and sister since they were married. (maybe months before that actually)
My dh did coment "I wonder if his old fiancé still lives down there in the area?" OMG...

the classic car is probably his passion and he dragged his feet becuz he didn't want to let it go. Now that he's a dudhie, he gave up hockey or whatever he used to play and now, he'll give up his "baby" cool car. This is a sign that is is 'growing up' in moomie-speak, aka baybee-whipped in our speak.
October 03, 2017
He still plays hockey... just not as much. Yeah, he loves that car. I do bet it was her who finally talked him into selling it. I'd hold on to it for when he needs to pay his divorce lawyer. Poor nephew.....
October 03, 2017
He's probably done what he can to avoid selling that old car. The money from it won't be put into anything sensible or as a final payoff amount for a debt. It'll just get spent like any old paycheck.

Surprised Harpy didn't make him take the kid along. I bet he will appreciate the five days away and some time with his old buddies.
October 06, 2017
""My dh did coment "I wonder if his old fiancé still lives down there in the area?" OMG...""
drinking coffee

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

October 06, 2017
twocents
""My dh did coment "I wonder if his old fiancé still lives down there in the area?" OMG...""
drinking coffee

Quite the soap opera!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 07, 2017
Dh was talking to Nephew on the phone the other evening. He was down south. (home now) Said he was having fun.. seeing old friends and going to a car show to sell his car. (not sure if he sold it) Nephew said that he missed (insert loaf name here). Didn't say he missed Harpi. I had to laugh. Dh missed that part but I pointed out after he hung up. "Don't you find it odd that Nephew misses loafly and not his wife?" Hummmmm........ Dh shrugged it off... thought about it later... and agreed. (takes him a while for things to sink in sometimes)

Perhaps he realized just what a pain in the butt she is and just how much work he's doing once he got away from her. Maybe he saw the wives of his friends acutally cooking, taking care of the kyds, as well as having a career. Who knows... Yeah, this story will go on for a while.
October 08, 2017
I guess if the car doesn't sell this time, he'll just have to leave the baby and wife and try to sell it again sometime. Which would mean another trip to hang out at a car show, see his buddies, etc. Darn. wink
October 09, 2017
starlady

I clearly remember being in junior high and high school and hearing numerous men whining about having to sell off their hot rod or 2 seat cars once they were married and the inevitable loaf was about to make an appearance. Some wives insisted on selling off their man's car once the ink had dried on the marriage certificate.

Unless a man is born wealthy then a wife and kids is most likely going to mean giving up pastimes and cars that aren't a minivan, SUV or similar. Yet so many men act like they are the first to experience this! It is only inevitable that these clueless gents also think a baby will be fun and their kids will be trouble free and it will be Kodak moments and great memories for all.
October 09, 2017
freya
starlady

I clearly remember being in junior high and high school and hearing numerous men whining about having to sell off their hot rod or 2 seat cars once they were married and the inevitable loaf was about to make an appearance. Some wives insisted on selling off their man's car once the ink had dried on the marriage certificate.

Unless a man is born wealthy then a wife and kids is most likely going to mean giving up pastimes and cars that aren't a minivan, SUV or similar. Yet so many men act like they are the first to experience this! It is only inevitable that these clueless gents also think a baby will be fun and their kids will be trouble free and it will be Kodak moments and great memories for all.

Yeah, I quietly watched a male friend at work "have to" sell off his coveted two seater for , get this, a 2nd van. They only had one kid at time but had a minivan and then a white van w/ plush seats so he could spend his vacations driving to the in-laws house in MI for vacations. I have no idea why the mini van wasn't enough for the wifey. Once the kid got in the picture, everything was wifey's way and for the kid. Thru FB I see he's still married, but I don't know how he didn't resent the coming of the GoldenChild. He loved him, and of course it was wifey's fault for turning into SuperMoo over brat, but the minute brat came in to picture, there were no meals, no fun, no sex, no cars, no fun vacations, no lunches, no this and no that. The kids are pushing 30 and from what I can tell from FB they still live at home, work at Dad's company somewhere, and go on vacation together. Something tells me there still is no sex on those vacations.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login