Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Holy Shit! The Breederific Commercials on TV

Posted by bitca 
Re: Holy Shit! The Breederific Commercials on TV
September 29, 2017
A new commercial for chocolates, where the cunt announces she's pregnant to her husband by leaving chocolates all over notes around the house. I just wanted to tear my hair out and scream at the TV, she might as well be holding a note that says, "Your life is over!"
September 30, 2017
I just saw a disgusting commercial for butter. Yes, a commercial for /butter/! The entire commercial was a video of an ugly toadler and the only product information came by way of subtitles in the corner. It showed toadler kneading dough with a retarded smile. At the end toadler smiles again and takes a bite of a cookie. Ugh. Where is the gag emoji? That's disgusting. Filthy toadler should not be anywhere near food. We can add "Challenge butter" to the boycott list.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
September 30, 2017
Hey, how about that stupid pizza commercial where '#1 Dad' goes and gets the kid a pizza and then the kid goes off and tells Dad that he didn't get a good deal (and you can not understand a damn thing the kid is saying) and then he rips the #1 off of Dad's cap because Dad was bad. Oh crap... just eat the pizza you spoiled brat. These commercials make it look like they kids rule over parents and the parents are LETTING IT HAPPEN. When do we see commercials where the parent is the parent... and kids just shut the f... up?
September 30, 2017
If these commercials fry your eggs I really recommend cutting the cord. Breederdom I predict will completely take over the dying media known as TV, while the cost for cable and being subjected to this shit goes up and up. I can understand the advertiser's point of view, they want to sell a product to those idiots who are very free with their money. Having a snot faced sprog on the ad guarantees the breeder audience to open the wallet.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 30, 2017
that pizza ad is so representative of parenting these days. The optics--they are disgusting! Turn off the sound--the father is KNEELING in a humiliating fashion before his Golden Son--ashamed because he fucking bought the wrong pizza for Dog's Sake!! And they wonder why we don't want kids. Who in their right minds would want to give up their entire lives to submit to the fickle desires and demands or a kid??!! That is how parenting goes , it seems
September 30, 2017
starlady
When do we see commercials where the parent is the parent... and kids just shut the f... up?

I'm convinced we won't see that because it's not the norm in most households. Judging by what I hear from co-irkers and people I know who are grandparents, the inmates are running the asylum, thanks to the "I want to be my chyld's friend" and "gentle discipline" school of parenting.

This isn't a rant about a commercial, but I recently signed up for a VPN service. I like this particular service because you can pay with a Walmart card...no credit card and the service is decent. HOWEVER, every time I go to the home page to check the service, what do I see front and center?

A picture of two girl sprogs on bikes with a Dud in the background. WTF? This is an internet product, not even a product for kids. And fugly sprogs on bikes? HTF is that even relevant?

See for yourself: https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/
October 03, 2017
That's another reason why I don't watch the damn thing...because of all the moo/baybee/kiddie crap being peddled.
October 03, 2017
Me too, lonecretinau. I watch stuff via Netflix, YouTube, etc. Mr. Random watches some stuff via Hulu, and I just do other things at the time. The shows don't interest me for starters, but also if I'm paying for a service I don't want commercials in it. And Hulu doesn't let you skip thru em.
October 15, 2017
Now fucking eHarmony ad has a sprog in it? Why do all companies think they need the kid thing to sell their products no matter what the product is?
October 15, 2017
cfuter
Now fucking eHarmony ad has a sprog in it? Why do all companies think they need the kid thing to sell their products no matter what the product is?

Oddly enough, I saw that commercial. Unlike other dating sites, eHarmony is aiming their service at people who are looking for long-term life partners.

I wish I could have been a fly on the wall when the concept for that ad was being discussed by the ad executives at their big boardroom table.

What did they think really appealed to these young guys? Would it be young ladies? Attractive ladies? Ladies who show some skin? Perhaps those who are a little bit more well-spoken and intellectual? Nope. Someone sitting around that big boardroom table said, "You guys have it all wrong. I know this 18-35 demographic and I know what they want. And what young, single men REALLY want is to take care of kids that aren't theirs!"

FWIW, in the end, this ad made sense to everyone present at that meeting.

Maybe it's me and I am woefully out of touch?
October 16, 2017
cfuter

Moo and WannaMoo bait. That's why I've adblockers up the ass.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 19, 2017
baby sell to create baby hell is alive and well.
kudos to you Ellen Peck. You are missed.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
October 22, 2017
cfuter

What springs to my evil, cynical mind is that Chester D. Molester will see the sprog in the ad and 'buy the cow to get to the calf'.
October 23, 2017
Back in January, we had a thread about the Entresto commercial I and others found very annoying.

http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,414229,414229#msg-414229

Entresto is still advertising a lot although their ads are slightly less breederific while still annoying.
November 23, 2017
Fitbit is the latest company to run Breederific ads. tld watch: Fat old and infertile Type Two diabetic woman uses a Fitbit to ditch her unhealthy lifestyle and gets pregnant in the process, something she couldn't do when she was out of shape.

Great, the world really needs another Geezer Breeder. And doG forbid that a woman ditch 70 pounds just so she can live longer and have a better quality of life.

Two minute video here, if you can stomach it.
November 23, 2017
After being that fat for that long to the point that she ended up with Diabetes 2, she just goes and risks getting fat again because of the need to breed
November 24, 2017
bell_flower
Fitbit is the latest company to run Breederific ads. tld watch: Fat old and infertile Type Two diabetic woman uses a Fitbit to ditch her unhealthy lifestyle and gets pregnant in the process, something she couldn't do when she was out of shape.

Great, the world really needs another Geezer Breeder. And doG forbid that a woman ditch 70 pounds just so she can live longer and have a better quality of life.

It just blows me away that these are the only ideas for ads anymore. It's like we couldn't make these up as a joke ourselves on this forum. One day, if I can stomach it, I feel like staying home and watching TV all day long , not use the remote to avoid the ads , and keep a count of how many ads include "As a single mom...." and how many seconds into the ad is it said. Some ad I watched, it was the first words.
November 25, 2017
cfuter
bell_flower

It just blows me away that these are the only ideas for ads anymore. It's like we couldn't make these up as a joke ourselves on this forum. One day, if I can stomach it, I feel like staying home and watching TV all day long , not use the remote to avoid the ads , and keep a count of how many ads include "As a single mom...." and how many seconds into the ad is it said. Some ad I watched, it was the first words.

Your list would be full within the first hour. LOL OH.. and you'd probably go nuts listening to it in the first hour too. Commercials insult my intelligence.
November 25, 2017
and they pander to breeders even if they don't feature them. When I'm kind of zoning out in front of the TV (bad habit, I know) the extremely loud pseudo- cartoon/video game music on so many of them these days is insane! It'll blast you out/awake.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login