Moo that didn't bother with chemo for #6

Posted by cfdavep 
Moo that didn't bother with chemo for #6
September 21, 2017
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/miracle-baby-life-lynn-deklyen-191503746.html

She played Martyr to birth sprog #6 and the sprog kicked the can anyway
Re: Moo that didn't bother with chemo for #6
September 21, 2017
That loaf had the most ironic fucking name of all time.
September 21, 2017
rudeawakening

Isn't that the truth. "Hoping Against Hope" would have made more sense. BTW, how is she a "miracle baby" when she died anyway?face saying 'error'
September 21, 2017
Congrats, dead moo. You've left 6 kids without their mother, your husband without his wife, your family and friends (presumably) bereft. Whereas you could have had 5 kids and a shot at living to see them grown.

Somebody please explain how kids can be the most important thing in a moo's life if she makes choices like this. thinks someone else is crazy
September 24, 2017
Baby Life is now Baby Lifeless. The loaf this selfish Moo decided to die for shit the bed a whopping two weeks after its birth.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/lifestyles/health/ct-carrie-deklyen-baby-dies-20170921-story.html

So not only did cancer-Moo leave behind five kids and a husband all so she could sluice one more loaf, it was a completely wasted effort because the kid she died for died anyway. She could have had a few more years with her family to make some more memories, but nooooope, she had to be a fucktard.

I'm not surprised the loaf died because it came out at 24 weeks (it was no longer moving in utero at this point) at not even one and a half pounds, so it was only about three weeks past the minimum gestation at which a fetus can survive outside the womb (with tremendous medical intervention, of course).

Duh
"We love the Lord. We're pro-life. We believe that God gave us this baby."

If he did, then it just proves that God is a complete piece of shit. Why would an allegedly loving deity not only give someone a terminal illness, but also a pregnancy to force them to choose between spending a little more time with their loved ones and the life of a wanted unborn child? And then flip them a big fat holy middle finger by not only endangering the life of the clump to the point where it has to come out about 3-4 months early*, but then killing the loaf two weeks later anyway? God is that sick little neighborhood psycho that likes to catch frogs and slowly tear their legs off. And people wonder why I'm an atheist.

* As an aside, is pregnancy supposed to be nine months or ten months? I know nine months is what we usually hear, but then I hear about women being full term at 40 weeks. So which is it?

Duh
"My wife's gone. I have six kids, three are under the age of 5."

Well not any more, ya don't! Just five brats, thanks to your loving and caring God hitting Alt+F4 on LifeLessLynn.exe. I love how this guy (and most other parents with big families, for that matter) just shrugs and acts like he has no idea where those five kids came from. Like they just showed up on his doorstep one day. Nobody made you have six fucking kids, asshole! I guarantee you anything he's going to have a new Moo-wife with One Of Our OwnTM in the oven before this time next year because single Duhs with a crapload of brats sure as hell aren't gonna want to raise their own kids. He'll get a woman to do it because brat-rearing is women's work, not men's.

Duh
"She gave up her life for the baby," he said, adding later: "I just want people to know that my wife loved the Lord. She loved her kids. She put anybody in front of her needs. . . . She put my daughter above herself."

Oh yeah, she loved her kids, all right. That's why she chose to abandon five existing ones so the incubating loaf could live for a whole two weeks in NICU before conking out, right?

I cannot feel the least bit of sorrow for these breeders because every single thing they did was selfish. I feel terrible for their other kids because not only did their mother say "I love this unborn baby more than I love any of you", but her death was completely unnecessary. Those kids had it bad enough knowing their mom was going to die and they couldn't even have a couple more years to spend time with her because she had to be a selfish Bible-humping bitch.
September 24, 2017
Cambion
I cannot feel the least bit of sorrow for these breeders

Right there with you. She chose "the Lord" over the other humans she chose to bring into this world (and her husband). Fuck her, and fuck hubby for sticking by the selfish bitch. Too bad child services can't take those kids away, because you know they are going to be fucked up adults.
September 25, 2017
rudeawakening

You took the words right out of my mouth.

I honestly thought that Life would live because even half-baked clumps a few weeks younger still lived and all of the current medical advances keeping them alive.

On the bright side, she doesn't have to live life with a ridiculous name.
September 25, 2017
shy lurker
rudeawakening

Imagine visiting that tombstone..."Here lies Life, taken from us 2017."
September 26, 2017
And all the pro-liars proclaim 'No greater love . . .' in hushed and quivering tones. So much existential angst.drooling stupification
September 26, 2017
Sounds to me like mummy had had it with all the kids and the breeding and figured, 'fuck it', I'm gonna die anyway, let me leave now so I dont have to take care of this brood while I'm sick and dying.
September 26, 2017
Hey now, don't you guys think you're being a little unfair? She isn't stupid for being a Christian, she's stupid for being 'pro life'. Being 'pro life,' has nothing to do with Christianity, and everything to do with a crippled understanding of biology.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
September 26, 2017
"Life is Dead!"

Sounds like a horror movie trailer.
September 26, 2017
didn't she have a glio=blastoma or somat like that? if it was, there is virtually no chance with that one. I've seen a couple people die with that. it is a horrible cancer.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
September 26, 2017
contemplativeintrovert
Hey now, don't you guys think you're being a little unfair? She isn't stupid for being a Christian, she's stupid for being 'pro life'. Being 'pro life,' has nothing to do with Christianity, and everything to do with a crippled understanding of biology.

Well, the majority of pro lifers are Christian. They're kind of painting themselves into that corner.
September 27, 2017
kittehpeoples
contemplativeintrovert

Well, the majority of pro lifers are Christian. They're kind of painting themselves into that corner.
They used to not be, years ago. They at one point had quite been for Roe vs Wade, citing the Jewish viewpoint (from the Old Testament?) of when they considered life to 'begin.' I

I think it was Jerry Falwell (that old heavily evangelical preacher) that started pushing a very Catholic view into the Republican Party, the one I think where 'life begins at conception.' They didn't like it, it went against Republican views, but he seemed to be quite influential, and eventually it became a majority view in that party.
September 27, 2017
Jerry Falwell was evil. I was actually happy when he died.
September 29, 2017
kittehpeoples
shy lurker
rudeawakening

Imagine visiting that tombstone..."Here lies Life, taken from us 2017."

In this woman's case, they should call hers a 'wombstone'. What a stupid woman.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login