Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Bitchy Waiter Blasts Moomy blog

Posted by Dingo8YourBaby 
The Bitchy Waiter Blasts Moomy blog
September 21, 2017
Pure gold: Entitled moo in restaurant

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shrieking babbies are the most effective birth control on earth.
Re: The Bitchy Waiter Blasts Moomy blog
September 21, 2017
OMG...brilliant Moo smackdown!
September 21, 2017
For the rest of the entitle-moos, they'll have what she's having!
September 22, 2017
*High fives the Bitchy Waiter*

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 22, 2017
he has definitely had it in for these entitlemoos and their spawn for a while.
rightfully so

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
September 22, 2017
I worked in a lot of restaurants as a host. I never had the patience to wait tables. Moos with brat were the worst. Always left a HUGE fucking mess, I hated it and I felt bad for the waiters and bus boys that had to clean that shit up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shrieking babbies are the most effective birth control on earth.
September 23, 2017
LOL!!!!!!! Love his edited letter back to her. Yeah, as a person who tries their best to avoid sitting anywhere near a guest and their kids, that same letter must apply to the whole room. We've all seen kids and their handlers 'performing' for the room. The handlers expect other restaurant patrons to be in awe and interact with their kids the way THEY want you to. Don't you just love when the kid stands in their seat and turns around to your table right next to it (not my choice of seating) and fucks with you? Burns my ass. As much as I love to eat out, I hate to eat out b/c there is no longer any time that kids aren't out (used to be able to eat late at night and just have to deal with drunks....now it's drunks with their kids. ugh.) Yeah, so, love bitchy waiter.
September 23, 2017
only problem with one of my favorite closeby restaurants in kingspark. real 'famblee friendly'. can hardly go there without some shitsack shrieking

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
September 24, 2017
I WISH the lil' turds would simply drop food on the floor. A particular pet peeve of mine is when clueless handlers will let their toadler stand in the booth & smear their food/drool on the top back of booth. Breeders have those baby wipe things in their overstuffed bag, I wish they would use them to wipe up the mess their squats make.
September 24, 2017
Makes me wonder if this is like the autism business card and Bizzy Moo just hands them out to the poor saps who have to wait on her and her brood. If Moo wants to be "in and out as quickly as possible with as little ado as possible", she'd either stay the fuck home or place an order for pickup. And you know that's a load of shit anyway because breeders will always pig up a table for fucking FOREVER when they eat out because they decide they want appetizers, entrees, desserts and drinks

Moo talks like it's the waiter's job to essentially help her take care of her brats, a.k.a. it takes a village. Haha, NOPE! You chose to push those flesh turds out your meat cave, Moo. They are nobody's problem but YOURS. The waiter's job is to tend to your meal needs, not your child care needs. So no, you are not both on the same team. Moo, like most parents, simply believes that her responsibilities as a parent are suspended when she's in a public place and it suddenly becomes everyone's job but hers to mind her fucking brats.

You know she's got an attitude to match that letter because she's an entitled mommy blogger. She struts into a restaurant acting like a cunt, I guarantee you anything her server is gonna find whoever in the kitchen is the sickest and have them hawk a loogie in her drink. Moo and her brats will be the worst table in the entire place, hands down. And then she'll have the balls to either leave a tiny tip (like a dime) or no tip at all because of some imagined slight.

Take the snookumses to Chuck E. Cheese and let the rest of us eat in peace, bitch.
September 25, 2017
Yeah, paying for a meal =/= hiring waiter as a babysitter.

Bet that moo tips like shit, too.
September 27, 2017
I love his attitude. It never fails to amaze me when I see wait staff catering to the breeders and their badly behaved brats as if they enjoy an want to encourage the free babysitting. I vote against them with my tip if my service suffers because they can't bring themselves to do their job for all of their tables.
September 28, 2017
freya
I love his attitude. It never fails to amaze me when I see wait staff catering to the breeders and their badly behaved brats as if they enjoy an want to encourage the free babysitting. I vote against them with my tip if my service suffers because they can't bring themselves to do their job for all of their tables.

Many don't have the choice. They either put up and shut up or they get sacked by their breederific companies.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login