Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breederific cracked.com again

Posted by cfdavep 
Breederific cracked.com again
September 22, 2017
https://www.yahoo.com/news/lead-flints-water-linked-decline-birth-rate-study-finds-224123699.html#comments

They have a photoplatsy about how weight loss plans fail in three easy steps. Number 16 is this woman jogging, followed by her and some guy hitting the sack because she is so attractive and slim from all the jogging and then # 3 said woman preggo and pigging out on cookies as a result of the action she had been getting from her former attractivness. So attractive women targeted by the "stork" because of jogging and looking good, then brithing the sprog and ruining everything.
Re: Breederific cracked.com again
September 22, 2017
Wrong link posted.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
September 23, 2017
http://www.cracked.com/photoplasty_2460_20-attempts-to-get-healthy-that-fall-apart-in-three-steps/

oops
September 27, 2017
Thanks for sharing. The entire article made me laugh and I needed that. dancing
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login