Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"You hate kids because you're white" eye rolling smiley

Posted by yummynotmummy 
"You hate kids because you're white" eye rolling smiley
September 23, 2017
I'm in a writers' group and this article was being discussed.

https://www.todaysparent.com/family/womens-health/parents-im-judging-you-and-im-sorry-mostly/

It's a bit breeder please-y, and I made a comment that I don't particularly like kids and a lot of parents, and I don't really feel like I need to apologize for it as long as I'm not harming anyone, wishing harm on anyone, or causing anybody problems. But of course the moos came out. And then suddenly I got attacked by this group of non-white moos who decided to tell me that my dislike of children is because I'm white, and therefore oppressive, and therefore racist and a terrible person. They also told me I hate black children more than white children (I never used the word "hate" in my post and I'm very egalitarian about my dislike of kids) and that only white people would ever dislike kids, people of colour have empathy and love for all marginalized groups and only a horrible white person could be so awful. I pointed out that there are non white people in CF groups, some of whom do not like kids, and the response was that it's not as bad for them to be CF because the world is so terrible and oppressive to non- white children, so their motives in not having children are noble in saving them from a racist oppressive white world. And it's not as heinous for non-white people not to like children because they are oppressed.

I just really don't think my skin colour has anything to do with my not liking kids...I am puzzled by this trend that basically ascribes all traits that are seen as negative to being white, and everything linked back to racism. I'm a proper leftie, I hate racism and I'll call it out if I see it or hear it, but even I'm getting fed up with it being ok to be an asshole to anybody white because "all white people are horrible" and if you don't agree with something somebody says, instead of discussing it it's like "oh it's because you're a shitty white person". As much as I'm into social justice this bullshit identity politics is putting me off being involved in it. No amount of bashing me for being "racist and oppressive" is going to make me want to spend time around children and parents - in fact, exactly the opposite, they are the exact kind of parents I'd want to avoid, the kind who think it's "oppressive" to use nappies, potty training, or the word "no". Ugh.
Re: "You hate kids because you're white" eye rolling smiley
September 23, 2017
Welcome to the club! According to the SJWs I've been a hatemonger/ableist/Nazi/racist/sexist/bigot/homophobe/transphobe/Islamophobe for a few years now, in spite of the fact that I'm very much a social libertarian, live-and-let-live kind of a person.

The word "racist" is so hackneyed and cliche, it has now lost it's meaning, IMHO. I'll leave you with this quote from Tom Sowell...

"The word 'racism' is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything - and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist.'"
September 23, 2017
You literally can't force anybody to like anyone else. I remember coming home from school once and complaining I didn't like my teacher. My mum told me I didn't have to like my teacher, but I did have to treat them with respect, obey their rules and behave in their class. I am very similar when it comes to kids - no, I don't like them, but I do tolerate them, treat them with respect as long as they aren't invading my personal space or damaging my property or posing a threat to my pets, I would never dream of harming a child no matter how much it irritated me. No kyds are being harmed by my not liking them. These entitlemoos are creating an artificial bubble for their brats in which everybody loves them, finds their incessant blathering interesting and their noise and mess cute - whereas the reality of this life is that not everyone you come across will like you and that's just how it is. When I was growing up there was always a neighbour on the street who didn't like kids, so you knew not to bother them, go in their garden, play near their house. And our parents would tell us in no uncertain terms that we weren't to do those things and we were to leave that person in peace, especially if they were elderly or unwell, and if you broke the rule and your grumpy kid hating neighbour bollocked you, your parents would be like oh well, we told you to leave them alone. This generation of asshole parents would probably go out of their way to force their kids on that person and would even encourage their shitlings to irritate them. They seem to not be able to handle the idea that not everyone is completely enchanted with Shitmina and Turdston and wants them in their face 24/7.
September 23, 2017
Well, there are people who feel that since there has been a lot of racism toward non-whites in the past then it seems ok for non-whites to flip it around and go on about white people and our evil selves. Ugh
September 23, 2017
So no non-white person can't really be CF because the only reason not to have kids is to save them from this awful planet.
It sounds kinda racist saying non-white people can't really think for themselves. I think SJWs have weird logic
September 23, 2017
I think SJWs tend to heavily infantilise the people/minorities they are trying to 'save.' And the sad thing is, is that these SJWs tend to harm the people they are trying to 'help.'

I won't lie. I hate SWJs. I hate them. They take a legitimate issue and they turn it into a cancerous, obscene parody of itself, often committing grave damage and reputational ruin before they are done, because rarely do people in this day and age fact check bullshit despite having an 'information highway at their fingertips, but get their emotional buttons pushed and go on the warpath. They are hypocrites, encourage this kind of thinking in others (and in this case these women in the OP's post) to reject and exclude and belittle people based on some nonmutable characteristic, while crying bloody murder if someone does the same to them.

These women are racists, end of. It doesn't matter if they are non-white, they are just as obnoxious and bad as some jerk that
says ugly stuff about black people or Asians, because they took race and used it to insult and verbally bludgeon. These ladies sound like they are some nasty vindictive bints, and would bet that they probably aren't liked by others in their neighborhoods and jobs in 'real life.' Rarely does it seem that someone can be an asshole online and yet be a complete angel elsewhere.
September 23, 2017
nightfire
I think SJWs tend to heavily infantilise the people/minorities they are trying to 'save.' And the sad thing is, is that these SJWs tend to harm the people they are trying to 'help.'

I won't lie. I hate SWJs. I hate them. They take a legitimate issue and they turn it into a cancerous, obscene parody of itself, often committing grave damage and reputational ruin before they are done, because rarely do people in this day and age fact check bullshit despite having an 'information highway at their fingertips, but get their emotional buttons pushed and go on the warpath. They are hypocrites, encourage this kind of thinking in others (and in this case these women in the OP's post) to reject and exclude and belittle people based on some nonmutable characteristic, while crying bloody murder if someone does the same to them.

These women are racists, end of. It doesn't matter if they are non-white, they are just as obnoxious and bad as some jerk that
says ugly stuff about black people or Asians, because they took race and used it to insult and verbally bludgeon. These ladies sound like they are some nasty vindictive bints, and would bet that they probably aren't liked by others in their neighborhoods and jobs in 'real life.' Rarely does it seem that someone can be an asshole online and yet be a complete angel elsewhere.

Well put. thumbs up
September 23, 2017
nightfire

Initially I was supportive of a lot of what the "SJW" movement had to say. I thought most were well intentioned. But actually they're every bit as hate filled and determined to find things to complain about as the "oppressors" they claim to stand against. Truly, it has become toxic as fuck. I don't want to spend my life looking for "microaggressions" and fearing the Moo mob if I dare roll my eyes at a pweshus throwing a tantrum in a supermarket.
September 23, 2017
these folk are creating more enemies than they had before. folk who never would have bothered them, now REALLY hate them.
that is all you ever hear out of the mouths of all these asshats, moos and these sjw's. problem is most of these sjw's are patsies and stooges of powers that be even further back up the line (George Soros, anyone???).
all these protestors, makes me wonder how in hell they afford it. those who work for a living can't do this stuff.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
September 24, 2017
Attributing adoration of children to skin color is just as stupid as similar sweeping claims about sex-based benevolence (such as "There wouldn't be so many wars if women were in charge, because women are naturally nurturing"). People are individuals, so stop fucking generalizing them on the basis of physical traits. These types of claims also punish "deviant" feelings among the lauded group by completely denying that they exist.

This bullshit brings several questions to mind. First, if it is noble for a woman to refrain from perpetuating systematic injustice by refusing to reproduce, why did they reproduce? Second, given the same, isn't sexism another injustice, so aren't women who opt out of reproduction heroines, regardless of color? Third, if they live in the developed world, their children will also be perpetrators of injustice against much of the rest of the world, especially as demand for resources grows and fossil fuels diminish - how is this an expression of love and empathy for marginalized people?
September 24, 2017
What the flipping fuck?

Here, just for the record: I'm mixed race. And I hate kids.

smiling smiley
September 25, 2017
yummynotmummy
I just really don't think my skin colour has anything to do with my not liking kids...I am puzzled by this trend that basically ascribes all traits that are seen as negative to being white, and everything linked back to racism. I'm a proper leftie, I hate racism and I'll call it out if I see it or hear it, but even I'm getting fed up with it being ok to be an asshole to anybody white because "all white people are horrible" and if you don't agree with something somebody says, instead of discussing it it's like "oh it's because you're a shitty white person". As much as I'm into social justice this bullshit identity politics is putting me off being involved in it. No amount of bashing me for being "racist and oppressive" is going to make me want to spend time around children and parents - in fact, exactly the opposite, they are the exact kind of parents I'd want to avoid, the kind who think it's "oppressive" to use nappies, potty training, or the word "no". Ugh.

Sing it, Sister!
September 25, 2017
I really want to know how the logic works with mixed race heterosexual couples.

• Woman of color, white man, CF = she's denying herself to please her man, or she's taking a brave stance?
  • Woman of color, white man, kids = she's perpetuating racism by seeking lighter skinned children, or she's following her natural inclinations?
  • White woman, man of color, CF = she's a cold bitch, or she's taking a stance against her children suffering from racism?
  • White woman, man of color, kids = she's doing it to please her man, or she's in tune with her womanly nature thanks to her relationship?

This is without even getting started on gay and lesbian relationships with or without children...

So many questions, so little chance of a coherent answer.
September 25, 2017
According to a lot of SJWs dating outside your race if you are non-white is a betrayal of your race...and dating outside your race if you're white is oppressive and fetishizing.
September 25, 2017
But also if you're white and date your own race it's because you're racist!
September 25, 2017
yummynotmummy
According to a lot of SJWs dating outside your race if you are non-white is a betrayal of your race...and dating outside your race if you're white is oppressive and fetishizing.

The ultimate objective of SJWs is to control the actions, behaviors, and thoughts, of every individual through harassment, intimidation, and violence. This extends to all areas of your life, including whom you date, as you have mentioned.
September 25, 2017
yummynotmummy

I think people should get credit for capturing the enemy's fertility.

(My choice of the word 'enemy' is to play into that mindset that is being described, not my personal view.)
September 25, 2017
StudioFiftyFour
yummynotmummy

The ultimate objective of SJWs is to control the actions, behaviors, and thoughts, of every individual through harassment, intimidation, and violence. This extends to all areas of your life, including whom you date, as you have mentioned.

I don't think they realize the irony...in being so prejudiced and prescriptive they are starting to resemble the very groups they stand against, like white supremacists, neo Nazis, etc. I don't think they understand just how similar their views are beginning to sound. I do think this all started out with good intentions to stop racism, intolerance and real oppression, but they have got into this micro-bullshit that even polices people's clothing and accessories (I was once told I was culturally appropriating and should stop wearing my jade Kwan Yin pendant that was given to me by my Chinese host family many years ago as a meaningful gift), their relationships, and indeed their views on totally unrelated things like having children. I'm just done with it all.
September 25, 2017
yummynotmummy

I don't think they realize the irony...in being so prejudiced and prescriptive they are starting to resemble the very groups they stand against, like white supremacists, neo Nazis, etc. I don't think they understand just how similar their views are beginning to sound. I do think this all started out with good intentions to stop racism, intolerance and real oppression, but they have got into this micro-bullshit that even polices people's clothing and accessories (I was once told I was culturally appropriating and should stop wearing my jade Kwan Yin pendant that was given to me by my Chinese host family many years ago as a meaningful gift), their relationships, and indeed their views on totally unrelated things like having children. I'm just done with it all.
There is even a growing trend on 'hyper-progressive' colleges to reserve POC-only 'safe-spaces' and areas. Back then they used to call that 'segregation,' now SJWs call it 'progress.'

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=9007

'Newly-vacated rooms in the Columbia University student center will be exclusively reservable by identity-based groups that cater to LGBTQ students and students of color.

The designation of LGBTQ- and POC-only spaces on campus comes after numerous suggestions by students and a proposal that was unanimously approved by the Columbia College Student Council calling for more institutional support for minorities, according to The Columbia Spectator.'

http://claremontindependent.com/safe-spaces-segregate-the-claremont-colleges/

'In the wake of last week’s protests and resignations at Claremont McKenna College (CMC), “safe spaces” for students of marginalized identities are popping up all over the campuses of the Claremont Colleges. After protestors called for action, CMC President Hiram Chodosh stated his commitment to providing a permanent safe space for students of color in the near future. Until then, the Associated Students of Claremont McKenna College (ASCMC) have dedicated part of their office as a safe space for these students.

Safe spaces for minority students have appeared on the campuses of other Claremont Colleges as well. Last week, the Motley Coffeehouse at Scripps College issued a statement on its official Facebook page, “The Motley sitting room will be open tonight from 6-10 only for people of color and allies that they invite. Please feel free to come and use the space for whatever you need – decompress, discuss, grieve, plan, support each other, etc. In solidarity.”
September 25, 2017
Disliking kids has NOTHING to do with the colour of my skin, hair, eyes, etc. It has to do with the fact that breeder entitlement is rampant, kids are nasty, and moos / duhs don't know what the hell they are doing anymore.

There are PLENTY of non-white CF peeps here on the board.

SJW can suck my dick.
September 25, 2017
I spent my first 2 years of college at UC Santa Cruz in California, a place with an extreme liberal bias. Then after college I was in the Air Force for a few years. Military people are usually quite conservative. I can tell you from these experiences that extremists on both sides are equally batshit insane. Both believe that if you do not agree with their worldview 100% you are a just a bad immoral person, end of story.

Here's some food for thought: I hate kids because I was bullied a lot when I was growing up. Most of the worst, most violent bullies were minority kids. A lot of them called me a white bitch or made similar comments about my race. Would any of you SJWs out there like to explain that?
September 25, 2017
yummynotmummy

And this is why a leftie person like myself is becoming sick of the political correctness.

Cultural appropriation for wearing a pendant? OK then, two can play at that game. Cultural appropriation goes both ways. All those POC SJW types need to stop wearing Western clothing and wear what is appropriate for their "culture." That means no jeans, because jeans are American, and denim has its origins in France from Nimes, as a rugged fabric for workers. That means no speaking English, because English is a European language and if they're not English then they're appropriating that language for themselves. No eating any type of Western cuisine. No pizza for these types, because pizza is Italian.

And if these SJW types believe that only African or Asian culture should stay "pure," then they're guilty of being racists themselves.
September 25, 2017
nightfire
yummynotmummy

There is even a growing trend on 'hyper-progressive' colleges to reserve POC-only 'safe-spaces' and areas. Back then they used to call that 'segregation,' now SJWs call it 'progress.'

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=9007

'Newly-vacated rooms in the Columbia University student center will be exclusively reservable by identity-based groups that cater to LGBTQ students and students of color.

The designation of LGBTQ- and POC-only spaces on campus comes after numerous suggestions by students and a proposal that was unanimously approved by the Columbia College Student Council calling for more institutional support for minorities, according to The Columbia Spectator.'

http://claremontindependent.com/safe-spaces-segregate-the-claremont-colleges/

'In the wake of last week’s protests and resignations at Claremont McKenna College (CMC), “safe spaces” for students of marginalized identities are popping up all over the campuses of the Claremont Colleges. After protestors called for action, CMC President Hiram Chodosh stated his commitment to providing a permanent safe space for students of color in the near future. Until then, the Associated Students of Claremont McKenna College (ASCMC) have dedicated part of their office as a safe space for these students.

Safe spaces for minority students have appeared on the campuses of other Claremont Colleges as well. Last week, the Motley Coffeehouse at Scripps College issued a statement on its official Facebook page, “The Motley sitting room will be open tonight from 6-10 only for people of color and allies that they invite. Please feel free to come and use the space for whatever you need – decompress, discuss, grieve, plan, support each other, etc. In solidarity.”

Stupid me, and here I thought segregation was illegal on college campuses.

I can imagine how the media and SJW would scream from here to eternity if there were whites only times in cafes. The Feds would pursue discrimination charges.

Maybe I'm showing my age, but we didn't have segregated anything in university back in my day, except for gender specific dorms. We were all put together and had to work out any differences on our own, and in our own way. It forced everybody to get along, because learning to get along with people who were different than you was part of the university experience. It was called the real world. Because there are no safe spaces and gender/trans/identity only places when you go out in the real world and have to make it on your own. And, you didn't go back to mommy and daddy's house after graduation. You looked for a job your senior year, went to job fairs, sent out resumes, and usually found some kind of a job after graduation. Yeah, you had roommates, because the rent was expensive, and you didn't earn a lot, but you didn't go back home to whine about how shitty life was.
September 25, 2017
Peace

Stupid me, and here I thought segregation was illegal on college campuses.

I can imagine how the media and SJW would scream from here to eternity if there were whites only times in cafes. The Feds would pursue discrimination charges.

Maybe I'm showing my age, but we didn't have segregated anything in university back in my day, except for gender specific dorms. We were all put together and had to work out any differences on our own, and in our own way. It forced everybody to get along, because learning to get along with people who were different than you was part of the university experience. It was called the real world. Because there are no safe spaces and gender/trans/identity only places when you go out in the real world and have to make it on your own. And, you didn't go back to mommy and daddy's house after graduation. You looked for a job your senior year, went to job fairs, sent out resumes, and usually found some kind of a job after graduation. Yeah, you had roommates, because the rent was expensive, and you didn't earn a lot, but you didn't go back home to whine about how shitty life was.

Segregation is a disgusting practice and should be completely illegal on all publicly funded campuses. If private colleges that are funded exclusively by the users want to experiment with "safe spaces" for ANY group, I support their right to do so, however misguided they are. But that's if and only if they aren't taking one dime of my money.

NO TAXPAYER money should be spent on "safe spaces" for ANYONE.

In fact, I will stand with President Trump (and others from various state legislatures) in that any public college or university that bows to the demands of neo-Jim Crow legislation should be immediately defunded.

On a deeper level I think it's high time that these universities, which are already sitting on enormous endowments, transitioned into a "user pays" tuition model. They should be focusing on serious education, not social issues. The latter leaves students in tremendous debt and holding degrees that are largely useless.
September 25, 2017
Peace

Cultural appropriation for wearing a pendant?

One day I was wearing my Ankh. A young woman of color asked me if i knew what it was? I took her literally and responded that it was an Egyptian symbol of eternal life, and she told me, no, it's a symbol of black power and i should give it to her because I wasn't black and she was. I was like uh, no, thinking girlie, this sucker is sterling silver and i've been wearing it since the 80s and you weren't even a blink in your mama's eye yet.

I get a lot of strange things said to me. Another one was an older black man telling me I needed to be owned because my family owned his. I was like, dude, we came from poor Irish who were made slaves when they came to the states. That just pissed him off more, like I was lying. All this kind of crap makes me even more happy I never bred.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login