Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"You hate kids because you're white" eye rolling smiley

Posted by yummynotmummy 
Re: "You hate kids because you're white" eye rolling smiley
September 25, 2017
The definition on Urban Dictionary is priceless!

Definition of SJW
September 25, 2017
yummynotmummy
I'm in a writers' group and this article was being discussed.

https://www.todaysparent.com/family/womens-health/parents-im-judging-you-and-im-sorry-mostly/

It's a bit breeder please-y, and I made a comment that I don't particularly like kids and a lot of parents, and I don't really feel like I need to apologize for it as long as I'm not harming anyone, wishing harm on anyone, or causing anybody problems. But of course the moos came out. And then suddenly I got attacked by this group of non-white moos who decided to tell me that my dislike of children is because I'm white, and therefore oppressive, and therefore racist and a terrible person. They also told me I hate black children more than white children (I never used the word "hate" in my post and I'm very egalitarian about my dislike of kids) and that only white people would ever dislike kids, people of colour have empathy and love for all marginalized groups and only a horrible white person could be so awful. .

I've noticed there is a large group of douches calling themselves SJW (or perhaps unaware of it) that are very quick to be threatened by libertarianism of any sort. If you don't like an age group or any other group of people, you must hate them! Anyone you don't automatically love you hate and wish harm on even though you never said or implied this. They did. Because they are the ones who wish harm on any group they dislike and see the world in extremes. Immature adults raising kids who won't be equipped to deal with reality.

SJW find themselves in good company with many other who are incapable of holding an intelligent conversation. Their only strength is in numbers.
September 27, 2017
I used to work in an urban school, where being called a racist was a daily occurrence. It became a game for the teachers to compare reasons for it. That word has lost all meaning.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
September 27, 2017
I was called a racist because i don't want to breed white kids. I really don't understand that logic.
September 27, 2017
blackpearl
I was called a racist because i don't want to breed white kids. I really don't understand that logic.

It is the same logic as being a racist for hating mustard or chocolate! trout slap
September 28, 2017
blackpearl

Probably because there is literally zero logic in what they said!
October 30, 2017
Ugh. There are thousands of people--especially online--just waiting for an imagined insult so they can spew their pent up hatred at you from safely behind their keyboard. Chip on the shoulder much? Hating kids without any mention of race does NOT signify racism, classism or any other '-ism. That's an insult to people enduring real racism, which very much exists.

Some people view the world ONLY through the lens of race...others through the lens of disability...others through sex/gender, political parties or other narrow categories. Such people are always seeing racism/discrimination/sexism where it truly doesn't exist. To these people, nothing short of nailing yourself to a cross would satisfy them. You have no right to speak on any issue because you're "privileged" & in no position to complain. It's usually best to just sit back & let them dig their own grave with their pointless comments. If the group is reasonable, others will join in and tell them just how ridiculous they're being. If not, well. Maybe you should leave that group. Yeesh.

What dumb arguments will moos think up next? sign 'I'm with stupid'
November 02, 2017
I’ve left the group. Not over this, but over something else that was equally stupid. I did enjoy it until it got taken over by the we-hate-all-white-people club.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login