Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mind blowing self involved pro-liar moo

Posted by cfdavep 
Mind blowing self involved pro-liar moo
September 24, 2017
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/states-ban-abortions-syndrome-diagnosed-50057192

Moo is a pro-liar decides to birth Downy and now wants Ohio to ban abortions for women who get tested for downy sprogs to force them into a life of looking after one of these
Re: Mind blowing self involved pro-liar moo
September 24, 2017
Is forced birther moo going to adopt and/or pay for all those unwanted Downies?
What's your answer, moo? I can't hear you.

Thought so.

So women would automatically lose their right to bodily autonomy the moment they find out they're baking a Down's Syndrome?

This isn't about making a better world through tards, this is about control of women. A woman with a tard will spend the rest of her life caring for this mistake. And make no mistake, once they get this stupid legislation passed, then they'll use this to completely strip a woman of her right to abortion. Because if a tard has rights over the mother's body, what's to stop them from giving every fetus rights over the mother? To these types, a woman is just an incubator anyway.

Shit like this makes me so glad I live in a dark blue state.
September 24, 2017
Peace
This isn't about making a better world through tards, this is about control of women.

Yep. The entire forced birther movement is about control of women.
September 26, 2017
kittehpeoples
Peace
This isn't about making a better world through tards, this is about control of women.

You are singing their song. Well, fuck them and the fuckstick they rode in on.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 26, 2017
cfdavep
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/states-ban-abortions-syndrome-diagnosed-50057192

Moo is a pro-liar decides to birth Downy and now wants Ohio to ban abortions for women who get tested for downy sprogs to force them into a life of looking after one of these
Wouldn't the woman just end up simply putting the Down's baby up for adoption or handing it over to the state immediately after it was born? Even if this kooky law were to pass, I doubt there would be any law out there that would force a woman to keep an unwanted newborn.
September 26, 2017
kittehpeoples
Peace

Winner winner chicken dinner!
September 26, 2017

Wouldn't the woman just end up simply putting the Down's baby up for adoption or handing it over to the state immediately after it was born? Even if this kooky law were to pass, I doubt there would be any law out there that would force a woman to keep an unwanted newborn.

I was thinking this too, though pro-lifers don't really give a shit about what happens to a loaf once it's born. They just want to take away a woman's choice and "punish" her for being a "whore" by not allowing her to choose to abort and making her give birth. Many pro-lifers are also against abortion in cases of rape, incest and fetal abnormality, which just proves how little they care about the children they're "saving". They don't care - they just want to keep women on leashes and take away their bodily autonomy.

I think if you decide to be pro-life, you have to register to be one like you would register to vote. And you have to pay more in taxes to help support the needs of kids in the system as well as be required to have at least one adopted or fostered child in your home at any given time. And you would be fined if you were caught spouting pro-life horse shit without proper registration. Such things might not end the pro-life movement, but it would make them a LOT less vocal.
September 27, 2017
"I think if you decide to be pro-life, you have to register to be one like you would register to vote. And you have to pay more in taxes to help support the needs of kids in the system as well as be required to have at least one adopted or fostered child in your home at any given time. And you would be fined if you were caught spouting pro-life horse shit without proper registration. Such things might not end the pro-life movement, but it would make them a LOT less vocal"

I think this would simply turn these people into pro-choice people which would be good. It is amazing to watch people change their values the minute the realize it will cost them something.
September 27, 2017
Cambion
I think if you decide to be pro-life, you have to register to be one like you would register to vote. And you have to pay more in taxes to help support the needs of kids in the system as well as be required to have at least one adopted or fostered child in your home at any given time. And you would be fined if you were caught spouting pro-life horse shit without proper registration. Such things might not end the pro-life movement, but it would make them a LOT less vocal.

Word. I actually said something similar to an anti-choice dude who has no kids and actually has said few time he doesn't even like kids. He accused me of being anti free-speech and that he has the right to have these views. Ok, sure you are entitled but you also need to take responsibility for your views, not only be entitled to them.
September 27, 2017
cfdavep
"I think if you decide to be pro-life, you have to register to be one like you would register to vote. And you have to pay more in taxes to help support the needs of kids in the system as well as be required to have at least one adopted or fostered child in your home at any given time. And you would be fined if you were caught spouting pro-life horse shit without proper registration. Such things might not end the pro-life movement, but it would make them a LOT less vocal"

I think this would simply turn these people into pro-choice people which would be good. It is amazing to watch people change their values the minute they realize it will cost them something.

As seen in a Catholic hospital where a woman suddenly died and her twin fetuses died because the hospital didn't do an emergency C-section. When the woman's husband sued, the hospital said they weren't liable because the fetus isn't a person, flying in the direct opposite direction of their pro-life stance. They hid behind Colorado's stance that fetuses weren't people despite them always arguing that they are. And for some reason, their hypocrisy wasn't called out and punished.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
September 27, 2017
Cambion

I was thinking this too, though pro-lifers don't really give a shit about what happens to a loaf once it's born. They just want to take away a woman's choice and "punish" her for being a "whore" by not allowing her to choose to abort and making her give birth. Many pro-lifers are also against abortion in cases of rape, incest and fetal abnormality, which just proves how little they care about the children they're "saving". They don't care - they just want to keep women on leashes and take away their bodily autonomy.

This is a great idea! Put their money where their mouth is and then they can go online and circle jerk to their martyrdom and self-anoint as saints!
September 29, 2017
If she wants to force these women into birthing tards, she should be forced to adopt them.
September 29, 2017
cfdavep

I think this would simply turn these people into pro-choice people which would be good. It is amazing to watch people change their values the minute the realize it will cost them something.

I have said this exact same thing years ago on this board. Forced birthers need to put their money where their mouth is. You would see a lot of them suddenly respect bodily autonomy if they had to pay for their control.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login