Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Twin boys in the dress shopblue hangover face

Posted by cj 
Twin boys in the dress shopblue hangover face
September 27, 2017
There's a nice little boutique/dress shop on the square, and yesterday I went in to have a look. A neat place though a bit pricey, but fun to browse.

I was in there about fifteen minutes when in walked a Moo and her twin boys, probably about two years old. Moo announced to the owner that it was her birthday and she wanted to "treat herself." How can you do that with two toadlers in tow? Anyway, these boys started doing what toadlers do, i.e. getting into stuff, playing hide and seek, etc. Moo through the racks, trying to find her Birthday treat. She kept talking to them in dog commands--"Sit!"

"Stay!"

"Come back here!"

I'm keeping a straight face but laughing to myself. These kids were paying her no mind; probably used to hearing her yak. The best part was when she told one of them "Sit on your butt!" Interesting...Eventually she found something and paid, then left with her spawn. There were a few others in the store, but most just ignored the kyds. I wonder if that pissed Moo off. She seemed fed up when she left. Happy fucking Birthday, indeed!

Why the hell would anyone bring toadlers into a dress shop? Jeebus!shrug
Re: Twin boys in the dress shopblue hangover face
September 28, 2017
Her announcing that it was her birthday was her attempt to get the staff and other customers to leap in and babysit her twin terrors for free so she could take her sweet time browsing. Even her halfhearted attempts at parenting didn't net her free babysitting. Once she realized she wasn't going to get the treat of not having to deal with her brats while she shopped, she left all angry and probably wrote a mad cow post on Facebook about how horrible people are nowadays and how people should be eager to disrupt their day to help out a poor moo just trying to treat herself on her birthday because sacrifices and moo moo moo.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
September 29, 2017
paragon schnitzophonic
Her announcing that it was her birthday was her attempt to get the staff and other customers to leap in and babysit her twin terrors for free so she could take her sweet time browsing. Even her halfhearted attempts at parenting didn't net her free babysitting. Once she realized she wasn't going to get the treat of not having to deal with her brats while she shopped, she left all angry and probably wrote a mad cow post on Facebook about how horrible people are nowadays and how people should be eager to disrupt their day to help out a poor moo just trying to treat herself on her birthday because sacrifices and moo moo moo.

Hahaha, guess this is one example of where lowing didn't work. Nobody enabled her shit. Boo hoo Moo.
September 29, 2017
yummynotmummy
paragon schnitzophonic

Hahaha, guess this is one example of where lowing didn't work. Nobody enabled her shit. Boo hoo Moo.

Completely agree, else why would she be mad?
Next time just demand a whole bunch of freebies since it is your birthday moo. And make threatening angry faces when you aren't treated like a celebrity for spawning.
Think she could have paid for a babysitter and shopped for an hour or two instead. But they never think of that because there are always a few enablers out there that will kowtow and watch their brats.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login