Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Reproductive Coercion: Celebrity Edition

Posted by herbalgeek 
Reproductive Coercion: Celebrity Edition
September 29, 2017
https://jezebel.com/ian-somerhalder-threw-out-nikki-reeds-birth-control-pil-1818659388

I saw this story on the "trending topics" on my Facebook page. And, as if the story wasn't all kinds of yuck as it is, there were more than a few women on FB that commented something along the lines of, "He's so handsome, he could throw away my BC and impregnate me anytime!" two faces puking

I have a BF that hates kids and a brand spanking new IUD, but if someone tried to fuck with my contraception, they'd be minus a pair of balls.

My uterus has an occupant...and her name is Kyleena!
Re: Reproductive Coercion: Celebrity Edition
September 29, 2017
I read the yahoo comments about that and everyone on there was saying it was not coercion because she "always wanted kids"
September 29, 2017
When it comes to celebrities, i take everything with a huge grain of salt because most of them are real attention whores. So, i really don't know what happened but if a guy flushed my BC pills i would kill him, celebrity or not. Because BC pills are the only ones right now which keep me functioning like a normal human being. Took the 7 days break after few months and i ended up in the emergency room with horrible pains, thank you very much stupid endometriosis.

Gosh and those fan-girlies screeching "i want his baybeees!" make my eyes roll so bad they fall out of the sockets. I bet if the dude was an ordinary guy doing ordinary stuff, they wouldn't even notice him.

I do have to admit i like a lot a certain actor (not well-known) but never ever "wanted his babiees" or shit like that. His personality seems quite charming but...if i ever saw he did smth. like this i would stop paying any attention to him. People who do this are scum no matter how attractive they look or how charming they seem to be.
September 29, 2017
I just lost any attraction for him after reading this. All appeal is gone. When I knew nothing about him I thought he was physically attractive but he is just gross to me now. I feel for his wife as she is either oblivious or not aware that she deserves better treatment than this.

Also lost all attraction for Clooney after he announced he was going to be a father, something in me finds fathers romantically unappealing. Just hard wired that way I guess.
October 02, 2017

herbalgeek

My uterus has an occupant...and her name is Kyleena!

That name sounds as good as some of the 'names' the sprogs are getting saddled with.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 02, 2017
freya
I just lost any attraction for him after reading this. All appeal is gone. When I knew nothing about him I thought he was physically attractive but he is just gross to me now. I feel for his wife as she is either oblivious or not aware that she deserves better treatment than this.

Also lost all attraction for Clooney after he announced he was going to be a father, something in me finds fathers romantically unappealing. Just hard wired that way I guess.

I'm the same. There's a French R&B singer I really enjoy and thought him hotter than hell. Not a "I wanna have his babies" hot, but a "There are a million ways I'd fuck him" hot. Then he showed his toddler son on Instagram. All sexual appeal disappeared. I still love his music, but that's where that ends.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
October 02, 2017
paragon schnitzophonic
freya

I'm the same. There's a French R&B singer I really enjoy and thought him hotter than hell. Not a "I wanna have his babies" hot, but a "There are a million ways I'd fuck him" hot. Then he showed his toddler son on Instagram. All sexual appeal disappeared. I still love his music, but that's where that ends.

Sadly there are people out there who cannot enjoy the thought of sex without the thought of reproduction to justify it.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 02, 2017
I'm not necessarily turned off by men who have kids, as long as they don't attention whore them all over the place.

The thing I have never understood is the idea that if you love someone you will want to have his baby. I think it's the opposite, if you love someone you won't want to fuck up the relationship by bringing kids into it.

Also, I would never date a guy who has kids no matter how great he was otherwise.
October 03, 2017
freya

This happens to me, also. It's like they lose whatever 'magic' they had.
October 03, 2017
Like Ondinette, having kids is not necessarily the issue. Clooney lost it for me because he went from talking about how CF he was and how he would do kids in small doses at the Jolie-Pitt house then leave, to OMG-I-NEED-BAYBEEZ.

Attention whoring never works. And men with kids rarely have lives outside of being a father....I dated more than one and can attest. I get it, those littles did not ask to be born, but how about hobbies or a life outside parenthood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
October 04, 2017
Never paid attention to celebrities, i don’t even know whom most of them are. The fact that i like this dude makes me a bit embarassed, i did check though and he doesn’t have kids but since he is not well known there are no interviews whatsoever to find out he he is CF or not. Something tells me he is not though, i mean what would be the odds? Most people want kids anyway. I saw him with his niece and he seemed very child loving like. I think i would still like him even if he had kids. Men change quite rarely after kids arrive at least what i saw from my personal experience.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login