October 02, 2017
Bed. Made. Lie.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Re: Moo lists reasons for toadler's 44 fits in one day
October 02, 2017
These tantrums only happen because Moo allows them to happen. The kid has learned at this point that she can throw a fit about absolutely anything and get a response from her mother, so what reason does she have to stop? I'd bet you anything if Moo whacked the little bastard across the ass every single time she misbehaved, these tantrums would clear up in a big hurry.

Her problem is 100 percent self-inflicted. She chose to have a kid. She chooses to write about her kid's tantrums like they're cute and endearing instead of trying to stop them. I have zero sympathy for her.
October 03, 2017
Seriously...this toddler is a tiny tyrant! Thank fuck this is not and never will be my life.
October 03, 2017
Wow, the only thing better than that article is the armchair parenting in the comments. My favorite response is this one:

That child needs to be on an elimination diet to find out what foods are giving her problems. She also needs significantly more sleep.

You know how we've commented that NO ONE is allowed to tell a parent that they're doing it wrong, but they're free to criticize other parents to their hearts' content? I think this is a perfect example of that. How the hell does this marvelous father know what this brat's diet and sleep schedule are? Yes, the kid is out of control, but these "fixes" seem pretty out there considering he doesn't know shit about the kid's life.
October 03, 2017
This is just her brat's way of getting attention. I saw my bratty first niece do this. The minute she got what she wanted, she immediately moved on to the next thing she wanted. She never had a smile on her face, always bitchin'. I thought this might be normal until I was at her fourth b-day party where all the other kids acted right and were happy for their cake and ice cream but her. My breeder SIL and MIL spoiled her rotten. I have to say, it basically went away after school started, my guess was the teacher couldn't put up with it, so she dropped the tantrums.

It can be done, but no parunt will ever listen to us.....becuz we don't know.......
October 03, 2017
Srsly, WTF? No wonder parents are so fucking miserable. The brat whined that her sandwich was cut wrong, and moo made her another one???

Is it just me or do parents put up with a whole lot of bullshit more now than before? I don't mean to sound like a cliché, here but I distinctly remember the phrase "it tastes the same, eat it". I remember getting butthurt over stupid shit like how my sandwich was cut. I also remember understanding that nobody would put up with my shit if I cried about it.
October 03, 2017
As long as the parents put up with such bullshit, the kids will keep on doing it. Kids are dumb, but they're masters of manipulation and a lot of them have their spineless parents wrapped around their grimy little fingers. If Junior throws a shitfit about his sandwich being cut wrong, you don't make his ass a new sandwich. You say, "You can eat the one I made or not eat at all". If the fucker stomps and whines about it, take the sandwich away and tell him he can go hungry if he's gonna be a little bitch about it. I don't know why this is so hard. If you show a kid you won't put up with their shit, they won't act like assholes.

Parents are so scared they might have to get off their asses and be parents and their darling cancer curers might say those three earth-shattering words: "I HATE YOU!" They're more worried about not being their kids' BFFs than they are about raising their kids to be semi-decent human beings.
October 05, 2017
How the Hell can parunts put up with this shit? Wanting to be their loaves' BFF or not, I would go BANANAS if I had to listen to some toadling fleshloaf shrieking its brains out all day.
October 06, 2017
mumofsixbirds
How the Hell can parunts put up with this shit? Wanting to be their loaves' BFF or not, I would go BANANAS if I had to listen to some toadling fleshloaf shrieking its brains out all day.

They put up w/ it because whining brats give them joy. Fave Onion Article
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login