Conflict zone? We must have babies!
October 05, 2017
For more proof that people will breed anywhere, anytime, regardless of conditions, here's a "heartwarming" article about people "struggling" with infertility in the occupied Gaza strip.
Re: Conflict zone? We must have babies!
October 05, 2017
yurble
For more proof that people will breed anywhere, anytime, regardless of conditions, here's a "heartwarming" article about people "struggling" with infertility in the occupied Gaza strip.

I see nothing heartwarming about breeding with IVF in a war zone. Gaza has the highest density of people in the world. Having babies there is the height of stupidity.

Oh, and if they think they'll outbreed the Jewish people there, good luck with that. The Hasidim are as profilic at breeding as the Muslims in that region. There's way too many people in a too tiny region.
October 05, 2017
It seems that no matter how shitty our planet gets, people still want to breed. So, the infertile myrtles are crying about not being able to bring loaves into a conflict zone? How selfish and self-centred is that? And they call US the selfish ones. angry smiley
October 06, 2017
face it, they want to have their own baabee that they can tie dynamite too and toss into a crowd.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
October 06, 2017

For nine years, Khader and his wife failed to conceive. Then he saw an advertisement for funding from Jaleela Dahlan’s group. His wife is now three months pregnant with twins.

Khader is from a Fatah family, and he says he is thankful for the support from Dahlan, who is also Fatah. But he loathes being indebted to anyone. He would rather support his family, he says, but there are no jobs.

“It’s a siege of ideas,” says Khader of the political and economic repression. For now, though, he can’t see beyond the excitement of his wife expecting twins.

Does he plan to eat those twins? The lack of logic, it burns.

There's really no hope for humanity...we just won't be satisfied until we destroy ourselves by breeding.

This is somewhat related to one of my favorite rant topics. Quite often on the news I see stories about the Plight of ImmigrantsTM when they want to get out of the shit hole that is the Middle East. Can't say that I blame them, but without fail, these fambilees always have like 5 kids and Wifey has a swollen pregnant belly. I don't blame the women, because they are just a notch higher than animals. But I do blame the men. Jesus Fuck, you are living in a war zone; you might have to leave in a hurry; your wife could be heavily pregnant or bleeding to death and not able to get medical care; and taking care of too many kids already, but Allah forbid that you ejaculate in your hand. Nope, just have to knock her up again.

You would think that simple human decency and not wanting to hurt the person you supposedly love would kick in, but it doesn't.

But let's not forget, Bush wanted to ahem, make the military-industrial complex rich, insure America protected its interests, bring Democracy and equal rights for women to these backward, religious nut jobs.

Yeah, like that's going to work.
October 06, 2017
but Allah forbid that you ejaculate in your hand.

Well, I guess all the aid organizations better listen to Dr. Ruth and stock up on Kleenex too.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login