Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Toadler drowns in restaurant grease trap

Posted by Shiny 
Toadler drowns in restaurant grease trap
October 16, 2017
http://time.com/4983266/auburn-alabama-brewsters-real-ice-cream-drowning/

Why the fuck let a child play in an area like that?!
Re: Toadler drowns in restaurant grease trap
October 16, 2017
Gosh Shiny, I'm sure that the parents "just looked away for a minute". Expect a lawsuit.
October 16, 2017
I personally would give the restaurant the stink eye. A kitten or a puppy could have drowned in the grease pool.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 17, 2017
craftyzits
I personally would give the restaurant the stink eye. A kitten or a puppy could have drowned in the grease pool.

They may have, but animals dying isn't "newsworthy." It only matters when a chiiiiiild dies.
October 17, 2017
kittehpeoples
craftyzits

They may have, but animals dying isn't "newsworthy." It only matters when a chiiiiiild dies.

Well, lucky for them, kitties and puppies aren't allowed in restaurants, and owners likely watch them in a responsible manner.
October 17, 2017
cfuter
kittehpeoples
craftyzits

Well, lucky for them, kitties and puppies aren't allowed in restaurants, and owners likely watch them in a responsible manner.

Do we know where this pool is? And not all restaurants are very restrictive of people and other species getting into their kitchens. A peek at 'Dirty Dining' might make you puke your lunch.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login