Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Should I have kids with my husband, who is a two-time sex offender?

Posted by yurble 
Should I have kids with my husband, who is a two-time sex offender?
October 18, 2017
This letter is a pure clusterfuck of IVF, voyeurism and autism. A wife writes in that she's concerned about whether her husband will be a good father, seeing as he's been arrested twice for voyeurism. The columnist's advice boils down to telling her she should have some serious reservations about reproducing with this man and postpone it indefinitely, but I'm guessing the letter-writer was really just looking for validation of the decision she already made, since she mentions they're currently undergoing fertility treatment.

WTF is wrong with the woman that she even needs to ask...and is probably going to ignore the advice to boot? Breeders really don't give a fuck about anything except their own wants. Even if the man's preferences tend toward spying on adults and the child isn't directly at risk, I can't imagine it will have a good life with that kind of genetic inheritance and childhood memories of daddy being arrested for being a Peeping Tom.
Re: Should I have kids with my husband, who is a two-time sex offender?
October 19, 2017
This woman needs to run like Hell. He's been arrested TWICE for being a voyeur, one time right after they got married. She tries to brush it off and say that "we decided to see the counselor more often," but she admits in the next breath that they are not telling the counselor what's going on.

Nor has she told her family because they would "judge."

I'm guessing the letter-writer was really just looking for validation of the decision she already made, since she mentions they're currently undergoing fertility treatment.

WTF is wrong with the woman that she even needs to ask...and is probably going to ignore the advice to boot?

Yes and yes.

This does not fall into the category of "blame the victim." Right after they got married, she would have been a victim of his deceit. But she's rapidly moving from being a victim to being a volunteer. She knows what he is and is staying with him and choosing to breed with him and she's PAYING MONEY to get knocked up by him since dawG is trying to keep them from breeding.

She will probably write the same hand-wringing email five years down the line but with a kid or two. Despicable.
October 19, 2017
again, bad name here, but Dr Laura would have a field day with this sow.
and why the bloody hell would this asshole even ask the question.
she's brainwashing herself.
I could probably say more but it has all been said at one point or other.
'people don't give a damn what they inflict on children.'

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

A lot of sexual things are pretty hardwired, so even if as yurble said, it's totally unrelated to children and he's no threat to anyone's kids...he's always gonna be a peeping tom. No amount of counseling is going to rid him of that kink. She's gonna spend a lifetime dealing with his inappropriate and illegal mode of sexual expression. Great mess to have around the kid.

Dump the guy, build a new life, spend some time on self-reflection to make sure there's no pattern for being attracted to illegal pervs, and then if you are still dyin' for a kid go fill out the forms for adoption.
October 22, 2017
great role model for the kid...
stupid stupid sow

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Bitch is clearly gonna do it anyway. If she was open to common sense & good advice she wouldn't even be asking the stupid question. If he's a registered sex offender, I hope to hell he won't be allowed to sleep in the same home with the kid. (That's the law in some states--sex offenders have to sleep in swamps & creepy little camps outside society).

I feel soooo bad for whatever spawn these people create :\
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login