Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Forced Custody??

Posted by twocents 
Forced Custody??
October 26, 2017
This is from a legal advice on Reddit. It is closed, but you should read the comments!
This guy got totally ROASTED!!

linky if interested. "https://np.reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/5b79z4/nm_i_got_a_girl_pregnant_and_she_wanted_to_get_an/"

talk about ROYAL KARMA!

""We weren't in a serious relationship when she got pregnant. She has never met our son. Even after the birth she had no desire to see him. We went to court to figure custody and support could be figured out and I have 100% full legal and physical custody. Her name is on the birth certificate but she has no custody and no right to visitation or to make things like medical or education decisions. She didn't want any of that. Every month she pays 125% of the court ordered child support. She says that if I ever marry someone who wants to adopt him she will agree but until then she'll pay support. It's been this way since our son was born.
I'm raising our son all on my own. He is 18 months old now and he has never met her and I don't even have any photos of her even. I am burned out and hate being a single parent. I love my son but I resent him. My family tries to help when they can but I do it most of the time. I would never hurt or neglect him but I am exhausted all the time. I tried to go to court to give her split custody but because she wanted an abortion and I didn't and she made it clear she would never be involved after the birth, and because we went to court when he was 6 months old but because we already went after he was born and agreed on things and now she pays more support than is court ordered the judge said he can't force her to look after him. I haven't seen her in almost a year and the last I heard she has a tummy tuck and laser stretch marks treatment and is working at a gym. She also told her friends and family she is an egg donor and not a mother. She is a deadbeat mom and the court won't do anything and is forcing me to struggle as a single parent. Do I have any legal remedies here?""

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: Forced Custody??
October 26, 2017
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
October 26, 2017
later on in the comments, someone thought this person was a troll but I have read so many things and thought, 'nahh, this can't be true'. only to see something similar I know to be true later.
I just can't get over laughing. I tend to think the guy was telling the truth because he answered a commenter with the same whine 'she's a deadbeat'. only to get roasted even further. I think he got such a verbal whupping he ran like a coward.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
October 26, 2017
Why would she birth it? There must have been a way to know before the pignasty got too far, plus if she can afford laser treatments and has time for the gym she could afford to travel to abort if she had to.
October 26, 2017
LOL! grinning smiley He shoulda wrapped it up.
October 26, 2017
that is probably why some think the story might be fake. However, she might have been talked into it that far.
the one argument in favor of its truthfulness is the fact that the o/p replied to one of the commenters, still whining she was a deadbeat. apparently the thickhead is unable to learn. but I do think such 'density' might be expected. I think this was an 'ogdickwerx' asshole.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

October 26, 2017
Assuming the Reddit post is legit, which might be a tall assumption:

OP: "because she wanted an abortion and I didn't"

Hmm, I think I see this guy's problem. Not so much satisfaction being on a pro-life high horse when you get stuck with the grunt work and the other bioparent walks away, huh, dummy?

OP: "She is a deadbeat mom and the court won't do anything"

No, she's not a deadbeat. A deadbeat parent is one who doesn't pay mandated support for long periods. By your own admission she pays more than the court ordered. Yup, you're really a dummy.

I'll bet this guy doesn't knock up anyone else any time soon.
October 26, 2017
Bahahahaha! Well, you wanted the little mistake, you got it! Dumb dumb should be really grateful she is bothering to pay child support at all. Ah well, here's to 18 years of misery for you, unless the cunt muffin turns into a basement-dwelling leech, then it's the rest of your miserable life.
Meanwhile, I'm going to watch AMC Fearfest and eat some popcorn.
October 26, 2017
mumofsixbirds
LOL! grinning smiley He shoulda wrapped it up.

My thought exactly. That, and he doesn't know what "deadbeat" means. He's an idiot pro-lifer (I know, redundant) who got exactly what he was asking for.

Wonder what he thinks about abortion now. Probably still thinks it's wrong for other people to do it, but if this happens to him again, wonder if his case will be "different"....
October 26, 2017
Ah, thank you for posting this. I was having a bad day and the comments roasting OP really made my day!

"Dude, she didn't want the child. You did want the child. Too late to start regretting it now. I feel bad for the kid, instead of a smart mom who knew she didn't want him he's stuck with an idiot dad who figured it out too late. If it were me I would have gotten an abortion with or without your approval. You're lucky she pays support at all. Give that poor kid to a family looking to adopt so you don't ruin his life with your petty nonsense"

And

"If you did not want to be an exhausted, cranky, single parent, then you should have simply said "Yeah, abortion! Awesome! Best idea ever!" and then promptly driven her to the clinic, put your money on the counter and supported her for the few days after that.

Then none of the three of you would be living this nightmare that you created.

You are the one that manipulated her into "coerced birth"-- which is a form of domestic abuse. So this was your doing.

If your life is a nightmare, it is 100% your choice of a nightmare.

You manipulated someone into having a child they did not want for you, into spending 9 months of their life incubating that child, into damaging their own health -- for your desire to have a child, and your wish that said child would make you lord and master over the mother.

You did a selfish and cruel thing to her, and to the child.

Then on top of everything, you assumed that "magical fairy bonding" would happen and that you would go on to have her also raise the child for you while you did nothing of the parenting duties you so clearly hate, plus be your wife, and be a mother to a child she wanted to abort?!?!

Dude, seriously. You are living in cloud cuckoo land."

Are my favorites so far. So much this ^, just so much! People need to realize that forcing women to carry an unwanted pregnancy is cruel.. instead of focusing on the POTENTIAL happiness of the zygote, they should focus on the ACTUAL misery of the woman whose health and happiness is wrecked to turn it into a baby.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
October 26, 2017
All I can think of is, you made an agreement, like a contract, the court even approved it, and now he doesn't like it, she's totally complied. Now he wants court to change the agreement outta the blue, becuz being a dud is hard.

I thought kids brought joy, and it always seems parents are complaining, even when they have the child support.
October 27, 2017

I haven't seen her in almost a year and the last I heard she has a tummy tuck and laser stretch marks treatment and is working at a gym.

This statement stood out to me the most. He sounds like a child having a tantrum. "How dare she get her body back and erase the fact that I forced her to have a child by agreeing to be the sole parent! How dare she not love it when it got here! How dare she not fulfill her role I assigned her!".

This is a dangerously selfish whackanut.

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
October 27, 2017
addiea raine

I haven't seen her in almost a year and the last I heard she has a tummy tuck and laser stretch marks treatment and is working at a gym.

This statement stood out to me the most. He sounds like a child having a tantrum. "How dare she get her body back and erase the fact that I forced her to have a child by agreeing to be the sole parent! How dare she not love it when it got here! How dare she not fulfill her role I assigned her!".

This is a dangerously selfish whackanut.

And he is making all of the decisions for the child for most of the rest of it's life (shudder)
October 28, 2017
While it's funny to see him getting what he deserves, he sounds like he's one sleepless night from turning into the kind of ex who murders a woman because he can't bear to see her not under his thumb. And of course that kid's life is going to suck, an abortion would have been a benefit for everyone in this situation.

But I don't think it's true. Working in a gym and earning enough for cosmetic surgery on top of paying child maintenance costs? A woman with a good enough idea of what she wants to completely give up all contact with the kid, but willing to loan her body for 9 months, take permanent damage, and give up a significant chunk of her income for 18+ years all to make her whiny ex happy?
October 28, 2017
yurble
But I don't think it's true. Working in a gym and earning enough for cosmetic surgery on top of paying child maintenance costs? A woman with a good enough idea of what she wants to completely give up all contact with the kid, but willing to loan her body for 9 months, take permanent damage, and give up a significant chunk of her income for 18+ years all to make her whiny ex happy?

I was wondering similar things about it, yurble. The only way I could see someone doing those things were if the husband/boyfriend is manipulative and abusive, so she followed along with his whims while silently making her exit plans. Saved up enough money to get away, get a restraining order, and cut all ties including the unwanted baby. That's really the only way I think this could work. I may well be wrong, as I'm no lawyer.

No matter what, the kid should have been given up for adoption.
October 29, 2017
randomcfchick
yurble

I was wondering similar things about it, yurble. The only way I could see someone doing those things were if the husband/boyfriend is manipulative and abusive, so she followed along with his whims while silently making her exit plans.

But according to the guy, they weren't in a serious relationship when she got pregnant. So presumably ridding herself of him only required blocking his number, not trying to find alternate housing. I cannot imagine a woman sacrificing so much for the case of a casual fling, unless she was severely brainwashed into believing it was her responsibility through years of either an abusive relationship or abusive parents. Yet, since she was planning to get an abortion, she clearly didn't believe the forced birth bullshit about abortion.

There are just so many details that make me think this is a fictional story intended to rail against the mean career woman who does things for herself and has no maternal instinct.
October 29, 2017
No matter what, the kid should have been given up for adoption abortion.

FTFY.
October 29, 2017
Yup. The scenario I came up with was a stretch, and it was the only way I could think of that such a thing could happen.
October 30, 2017
Yurble said, "But according to the guy, they weren't in a serious relationship when she got pregnant."

That's a mind-blowing statement. He's delusional. If you're bumping uglies, you can call it anything you want, including "friends with benefits", but that's the very definition of being in a serious relationship. Assuming he isn't a troll, what did he think was going to happen?
October 31, 2017
Her body.. her choice. Not in a serious relationship? Block the fool and head to the clinic. She didn't even need to tell him she was inpig... but... maybe she wanted more than a casual thing and thought a baybee would do the trick. Lots of unanswered little tidbits to this story... if it's true.
October 31, 2017
kman
Yurble said, "But according to the guy, they weren't in a serious relationship when she got pregnant."

That's a mind-blowing statement. He's delusional. If you're bumping uglies, you can call it anything you want, including "friends with benefits", but that's the very definition of being in a serious relationship. Assuming he isn't a troll, what did he think was going to happen?

I disagree. I don't think that sex necessarily implies a serious relationship. People have sex for a variety of reasons. People have one night stands. Prostitutes have sex and move on to their next "relationship" minutes later.

What this moron failed to do was protect against pregnancy. And when she presented a "get out of jail free" card to him, he thought he was taking the moral high road by going full blue pill and volunteering to raise the kid.

Sorry dude, you made the decision now you must live with it,
October 31, 2017
one tidbit there made me think it is possibly true was the OP responded to a critic stating (cue the whining) 'she IS a deadbeat mom'. Whereupon the roasting increased. If it was not true, I am not sure he would have answered any of the comments. but I could be wrong. however, I think a lot of these mush brains do think this way. totally schizoid about this.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

October 31, 2017
twocents
one tidbit there made me think it is possibly true was the OP responded to a critic stating (cue the whining) 'she IS a deadbeat mom'. Whereupon the roasting increased. If it was not true, I am not sure he would have answered any of the comments. but I could be wrong. however, I think a lot of these mush brains do think this way. totally schizoid about this.

FWIW the "deadbeat" accusations are getting pretty hackneyed at this point. If you've got a partner, man or woman, who states--in advance--that they want absolutely no parts of parenthood, you should have no expectation that those feelings are going to change. Do they owe child support($)? Yes. Should they offer much beyond that? I don't know. Each case is different. But if you are expecting a childfree-at-heart person to transform into an enthusiastic parent, you will experience a real letdown with what actually transpires. That's where going on in this case.
November 01, 2017
StudioFiftyFour
kman

I disagree. I don't think that sex necessarily implies a serious relationship. People have sex for a variety of reasons. People have one night stands. Prostitutes have sex and move on to their next "relationship" minutes later.

What this moron failed to do was protect against pregnancy. And when she presented a "get out of jail free" card to him, he thought he was taking the moral high road by going full blue pill and volunteering to raise the kid.

Sorry dude, you made the decision now you must live with it,

S54, you are correct, but the trollish spiel read to me as if it was something a little more than a brief fling or a one-night stand, but less than really wanting to consider marriage. If the woman had been the town bicycle, this guy would have mentioned it, I think. grinning smiley
November 01, 2017
kman

S54, you are correct, but the trollish spiel read to me as if it was something a little more than a brief fling or a one-night stand, but less than really wanting to consider marriage. If the woman had been the town bicycle, this guy would have mentioned it, I think. grinning smiley

You're correct in stating that there is a possibility that he would have mentioned that she was the town bicycle. Or maybe not. In my observations I've noticed that guys like this have a tendency to put women on a pedestal. She may have been the town bicycle, and he may have thought that she was finally "reformed," and ready to accept the life of a SAHM with a house in the suburbs and a white picket fence. moo, duh and two kids Would this thought be completely delusional? We'll never know.

What I do know is that people who are CF at heart aren't going to make for happy parents. Ever. Expecting them to become a parent against their will and somehow come around to the idea of liking parenthood is about as realistic as expecting your cat to transform into a dog. It's just not going to happen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login