Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

That is an interesting legal way to get rid of kids

Posted by cfdavep 
That is an interesting legal way to get rid of kids
November 05, 2017
https://www.yahoo.com/news/court-rules-zoo-apos-t-151542917.html

I guess a zoo in Germany has now officially banned kids literally swimming with crocs. I thought that swimming with crocs was 100% fatal in all cases.
Re: That is an interesting legal way to get rid of kids
November 06, 2017
So, let me get this straight... They were actually allowing brats to swim in the same water as crocs ?!? and there were parents criminally negligent enough to allow their own kids to swim in it. hitting head against a brick wall wide-eyed freak outsaying 'wtf' ... Seriously, what's next - 'Stick your heads into a lawnmower's spinning blades Exhibition!!!"

I'm seriously frightened with the rampant stupidity of humans!
November 07, 2017
nokidsandhappy
So, let me get this straight... They were actually allowing brats to swim in the same water as crocs ?!? and there were parents criminally negligent enough to allow their own kids to swim in it. hitting head against a brick wall wide-eyed freak outsaying 'wtf' ... Seriously, what's next - 'Stick your heads into a lawnmower's spinning blades Exhibition!!!"

I'm seriously frightened with the rampant stupidity of humans!

The Germans have always been a bit cavalier about kid safety. When I lived there (1972-1976), parents of babies would put their infants in a special garment with ties on the arms and feet. Then they'd put the kid in bed, tie down each arm and leg to the crib, turn out the lights and go out and party. They thought it was safer than getting a baby sitter, because tied down, the kid couldn't get up out of bed and get into anything. Of course, my first thought was "What if there was a fire?" A sitter could pick up the kidlet and leave the burning building. When I brought this up, my German friends just laughed like it could never happen.
December 03, 2017
WTF? Letting kids swim with crocs? Is the zoo to poor to provide food for its crocs? This is one of the stupidest ideas I've heard of in my life, Any moo who would let her sprog swim with crocs should be brought up on charges of child neglect/child endangerment.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login