Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo purposefully breastfeeds 30 month old to avoid shared custody.

Posted by cfinboston 
Moo purposefully breastfeeds 30 month old to avoid shared custody.
November 08, 2017
http://people.com/tv/nicole-curtis-breastfeed-30-month-old-son-custody-battle/

The headline actually says 30 month old.

TLDR is moo insists she has to titfeed the kid. Duh accused her of doing it to fuck with their custody arrangement. Hilarity ensues.
Re: Moo purposefully breastfeeds 30 month old to avoid shared custody.
November 08, 2017
Yuck. And I'm sure that kid won't be fucked up when s/he gets older, especially if the moo really is doing it to be manipulative...somebody that out of whack won't stop with screwing up the duh's life.

(And why "30 month old"? Why not "2 1/2 year old," or "toddler"? It's so weird to refer to kids that way, like they never want them to grow up. But I know we've discussed that here before.)
November 09, 2017
sometimes it's fun to watch these kids blow up in the horrid parent(s) faces.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
November 09, 2017
I have an old friend who ended up dating a duh with one kid. He bitched and moaned ALL THE TIME, every time I saw him, how his toxic ex would keep the kid away from him by udder-feeding. She even got the la letch league involved.

This proves to me that moos only titfeed for their own reasons, and not for the loaf's nutritional needs ( two faces puking )
Let her have primary custody. If that's how she wants to roll, she can be a full-time single parent. She'll change her tune in a few years when either Duh gets a new girlfriend/wife or she wants to date again and her child becomes a burden.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
November 22, 2017
I call BS. If she can beef, she can pump. There is no magical trigger that turns off the puss supply. She just pre-pumped beforehand so that she was dried up to "prove" that she couldn't OR she's not making puss at all and this is about being a pedophile.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login