Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

More autism / birthday party bs drama

Posted by stillwaters 
More autism / birthday party bs drama
November 11, 2017
Link

AutisDud sent a profanity-laced message to his friends who had the audacity to not make their kids' birthday parties center around his spayshul snowflake. AutisMoo proceeds to post this mature and well thought out argument to Facebook to further stir shit and garner as much attention as possible. Now this F-bombing asshat is being touted as a hero all over the internet for being a self-involved birthday Nazi.

1. My parents had friends with kids, too. I never got invited to their birthday parties because I/they never really gave a fuck. I had my own friends from school.

2. Autism - impaired communication and social interaction (plus autistic kid in question is *non verbal*). Is there any benefit for the autistic kid to GO to a birthday party? Will said autistic kid enjoy himself? I thought autistic kids got easily overstimulated and miserable in loud, unfamiliar situations.

3. Is there any benefit to the kid actually having a birthday to have a non-verbal , socially-impaired kid at their party? Are these kids having parties socially obligated to invite the autistic kid who probably won't have any fun and will possibly have a screeching meltdown because otherwise they'd seem insensitive and PapaBear Pottymouth will yell at them?

4. "The family runs a charity and blog “The Life of Reilly.” The families goal is to help people become less judgemental and help other children and families know they aren’t alone in their unique struggles." bemused eye roll Your kid has autism, just like, apparently, three billion other kids on the planet. You don't need a fucking charity and your struggles are hardly "unique". My money is on that these " friends" are perfectly fine with Reilly but don't want to deal with his fucking parents.
Re: More autism / birthday party bs drama
November 11, 2017
stillwaters
My money is on that these " friends" are perfectly fine with Reilly but don't want to deal with his fucking parents.

I second that, as I believe that the parents are such insufferable A-holes that would no doubt make a huge, profanity-laden scene it nanosecond any attention was drawn away from their idolised awtard - which would no doubt spill into a massive social media rant (as has already occurred). Is it any wonder they precious demented sneuwphlake didn't get an invite, as these people are so pissed off with the snake-eyes they rolled, that their just chomping at the bit to going into a full blown shit-fit at the most insignificant perceived slight.

Taking a brief look at the self-indulgent nonsense that is their 'blog', what is abundantly clear is Duh's 'buyer's remorse'. Moo on the other hand is so unbelievably self-absorbed on their defected awtard, that she can't see reality. This isn't uncommon for parent/tard warriors, as it's evident with the bile that's spewed anytime Moo's perceives her awtard isn't the center of the universe. The blog clearly shows that.

Still, if the kid goes into meltdown while shopping, what's he going to be like at a sugar-filled, over-stimulated, loud party with other kids acting like hyperactive crack-monkeys.

By the looks of it, they're already struggling to control their awtard now, imagine what he will be like when he's an adult?
November 14, 2017
God forbid that the kids enjoy themselves on their own birthdays. It's not their duty to entertain and socialize an autistic kid.
November 15, 2017
I misread this the first time and thought he was bitching about his own kid's birthday. The fact that he doesn't like how other people are doing things is just too goddamn bad, welcome to the world, asshole.

If the kid's nonverbal, I wonder if they can really tell how much he understands, anyway. Does he know he's being excluded? Are his crazy parents making sure he knows the other kids don't like him? And here's my biggest question: how does this kid treat his classmates? He may be nonverbal, but look at how many of these autistic children are violent. If the other kids had reason to like him, they'd include him. They don't. You have to wonder why.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login