Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gene Simmons says moos can't have it both ways

Posted by cfdavep 
Re: Gene Simmons says moos can't have it both ways
December 08, 2017
No, they dont, but yes, there's a whole different breed of breeders (LOL) w/ all that going on. That's why I put that I dont live in a trendy hipster neighborhood. The moos finally got duds to drink the Kool-Aid when it comes to this stuff. While I'm happy for women to not be stuck w/ all the grunt work, and happy that dad's are more involved for the kids, it's still depressing that the Cult of the Babyee has widened and there had to be feminization of men to somehow get them more involved. Dudes are happily taking paternity leave now. This I'll dont understand, usually the grandmas come over to help, maybe even an aunt, now dad's can't help in the evenings and weekends, they need 9-5 to help. And the parents will still complain, while they have 4-5 people there helping w/ the kid (who tend to sleep all day while little). All these free days off for people, they get as many months off as kids they have. They could have 5 kids, and get paid for it over the years, while the CFs have to work steadily for their pay. I'm not necessarily pro-corporation, but I don't know how they are supposed to survive/ or justify paying for peoples' choices every few years by the boatload.
Re: Gene Simmons says moos can't have it both ways
December 09, 2017
So, it wasn't just me when i noticed that the guy's discussions have been getting very baby-centric. I remember visiting a friend and all the women were in the kitchen with the kids and men were in the living room. Of course, i went to the living room just to hear the guys talking about diaper sizes and materials, kids' eating habits and how often kids poop during the day.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login