Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Biggest 'moo-van' EVAH !

Posted by starlady 
Biggest 'moo-van' EVAH !
November 13, 2017
Remember 'Vegitina'? She was the poor defectoloaf who suffered a stroke at birth because her moo wanted 'natchural' instead of a 'c' section. She lived 4 years... or should I say... existed 4 years. RIP little Veg.

Anyhow... her parunts got all her bros and sis's through IVF because they got a bunch of fert' eggs frozen about 12 years ago and want to be sure they use them all. They also have a tendance to split into twins so they have 3 sets of them.... and 2 singles. If you're counting... that's 8 kids. She has a few more eggs in the deep freeze so she plans on more.

So,, to get to the point of the story here. Yesterday was the big dinner that we do at my group every fall. Lots of auctions and drawings .. and fun. This was the first time I have ever met 'Veggie's' moo and duh. I was in the lobby when they all paraded in..making quite an appearance. They walked in toting diaper bags and TWO high chairs. They've popped another one since 'Veg' died and as set of twins (I think) while 'Veg' was still around. Took up almost 2 tables with the brood.. plus grandparents and two other cousins.

Basically they were well behaved considering the ages of the kyds ranging from 6 months to 10 years. (they lost the first IVF kyd 12 years ago)

Anyhow, I was in charge of the brown bag auction. During the meal I went out to my car to get all the bags to be auctioned out of my car. I happened to look off to my right and spotted what looked like a delivery van parked several spaces away from me. So... out of couriosity.. I decided to go have a look. Knew it HAD to be their vehicle. OMG.. nightmare of nightmares! I peeked in the window and I saw....it was a 10 passenger van and every back seat had a child seat in it. There were toys all over the place and little TVs behind the front seats. I believe this is the special van they had to buy to accommodate 'Veggie' and her equipment. Think it was over 75K... and Medicade picked up about 1/2 of the cost.

Can you imagine having to drive that around loaded down with screemin' brats? Oh but they are so 'blessed and lucky'. Grandma thinks the world of all her grandbrood.. but still gets embarrassed when she has to tell people that her DIL is inpig once again.
Re: Biggest 'moo-van' EVAH !
November 13, 2017
It's better than what breeder families used to have: Old used school buses. I've seen old buses with a room air conditioner in the back door, talk about tacky. The best one was the Partridge Family bus, but they had their excuse, they had to carry all those instruments with them.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login