Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

ill behaved brats at hospital but a glimmer of hope

Posted by ladybug2203 
ill behaved brats at hospital but a glimmer of hope
November 15, 2017
No linky, this is a personal story.

My god father whom im super close to was having surgery yesterday, so i was in the hospital waiting room for hours. There were 2 computers i was playing bejeweled on one of them, 2 boys whom i think are twins about 9 yrs old give or take were there. One was on the other computer, then his brother came up and wanted to use mine. He was hovering over me (super uncomfortable) but i tried to ignore it, parents were on the other side of the room i dont think they noticed. Then he kept tapping me on the shoulder i said "please dont do that". He stopped for a bit then asked to use computer i said he needs to wait his turn (i can tell hes accustomed to instant gratification), this was super distracting. He was whispering to his brother that im rude and "im gonna punch her in the face" and i think that little fucker really meant it, so i got off the computer (because i was afraid of being punched the little fucker looked strong and bulky), i complained to the attendant and she went to their parents.

While i think the parents did a piss poor job supervising, their father yelled at them to get off the computer and brought them over to their mother. The attendant told me the mother said their going to get a spanking when they get home and the mother came up and apologized to me.

Most breeders would say i deserve to be punched for not giving snookums the computer the second he wants it, so while they sucked at supervising i was impressed that the mom apologized to me and actually intended to discipline the brats.
Re: ill behaved brats at hospital but a glimmer of hope
November 15, 2017
That is pretty cool. A kid that age who reacts to having to wait by threatening to punch someone needs to be shut down, earlier rather than later.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login