Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Holidays are coming.... a 'nephew' update

Posted by starlady 
The Holidays are coming.... a 'nephew' update
November 16, 2017
OMG.. just O M F G!

Okay... Dh just spoke to Nephew on the phone the other evening. Seems that Harpi can't take any days off over Christmas. So... he has spoken with his mother (1200 miles away) and she says "Oh sure sweetie (yeah she calls her 35 yo son 'sweetie') you and Loafly can come down by yourselves if you want."

Yep.. Nephew wants to leave Harpi alone for 3 days (Dec 23-25) and fly down (paid for by his daddy) to see his mommy and sister WITH the loaf. Can you imagine him wanting to spend the holidays with his mother and sister over his WIFE... AND taking the kyd with him???? Is it so important for mommy and sister to see the loaf that he'd leave his wife alone for Christmas Eve and Christmas??? I mean, she doesn't work round the clock. She works from 7 am to 4 pm. Whole evenings OFF!! I just don't get this.

As of Tuesday night, Nephew hadn't broken the news to Harpi about this trip he's planning..(reservation is not made yet) I don't like Harpi... but I hope she gave him hell.. and I would stand behind her all the way. If she lets him go on this trip then I have no hope for that marriage.

I just can't imagine spending Christmas Eve and Day without my hubby (and kyd if I had one)

Will let you know what happens.
Re: The Holidays are coming.... a 'nephew' update
November 16, 2017
Uh oh trouble in paradise?
November 17, 2017
From what you've posted about Harpi before, she does sound like a piece of work...but yeah, secretly planning holidays without her...not cool.

Serious problems on the horizons for those two. But we called that from the get-go.
November 19, 2017
Wow, that's pretty shocking. It would be a lot more supportive of him if he were around and watched Loafley and they could still have dinner that evening. Instead he's planning to run and see Mommy because she's beckoning with the money.

Trouble in Paradise, Indeed!
November 19, 2017
oh... and remember... he was just down there to see mommy (and his friends) about 2 months ago. He didn't take loafly that time but he was there and hangn' with the old friends... and using the 'I have to sell my old car" (which moomie has in her garage down there) as his reason to go down there. Gotta wonder.........
November 20, 2017
I have CL married friends who always separate for Christmas.
They both spend Christmas with their parents (in different countries)
but this is all agreed upon in advance.

This doesn't sound good.
It seems to me that Nephew doesn't want to deal with Loafly.
He will hand it over to his mom right at the airport.
November 20, 2017
That is a thought. Though dh says that Nephew loves that baybeee sooooo much... if left home while Harpi works he would have full charge over loafly. So, perhaps a few days with moomie down south would be a way he could push the kyd off on those 'rabid women' and go off and enjoy himself with his cousins and his old school pals. He doesn't do much of that up here. He is caring for that kyd constantly almost every minute he is not working. Thinking the guy is searching for a 'life'.
November 20, 2017
Sounds like Harpi needs to pick up her part of the loaded diaper and do her share, else she's going to be divorced.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login