Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A duh gets offended over the "anti-family" car decals

Posted by cfdavep 
A duh gets offended over the "anti-family" car decals
November 16, 2017
http://bikesnobnyc.blogspot.com/

Todays Bike Snob NYC goes on about how he find those "I hate your stupid stick family" decals offensive. He posted a pic of an SUV with soneone who has a sticker stating they are a veteran of the War on Terror" and a decal with a tank taking down a stick family. So Bike Snob went on about how he didn't know whether he should be afraid.

Many posts ago he mentioned that as a duh he tended to be smug, so now he is wondering about the conflicting message on the back of that SUV. The whole thing was kinda funny
Re: A duh gets offended over the "anti-family" car decals
November 17, 2017
I've mentioned it here before, but my favourite sticker I ever saw on the back of a car was "Fuck your stick figure family". I laughed and laughed...
November 17, 2017
Oh for Pete's sake. I know a PARENT who has an anti stick family sticker on their car.
November 17, 2017
These breeders just love to get offended over anything that doesn't worship The Almighty Famblee.
November 17, 2017
The decal on the back window of my car is an AT-AT ground-strafing a stick figure family, with the caption "The Empire doesn't care about your stick family". My only hesitation: deciding between AT-AT and tie fighter.

Bike Snob can kiss my CF ass. Tired of not being able to see on the road due to giant SUVs and minivans (I drive a mid-size sedan), as well as the shitty driving by distracted parents.
November 18, 2017
Yes, you should be afraid. But not of a fucking decal.

The world is a scary place where people suffer horribly and die. Including your children, since you made them exist. How detached from reality do you have to be to completely ignore valid fears about life itself, and yet take fright at something that can't hurt you?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login