Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What is it with Crunchy Moos?

Posted by cfdavep 
What is it with Crunchy Moos?
November 19, 2017
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/mom-sentenced-3-years-son-171550695.html

Moo refuses to take kid to doc in Canada insisting he just had the flu and he dies a bad death from Strep throat. Apparently the kid looked like death itself before he died, but crunchy moo insisted it was the flu and let him die thinking Oil of Oregano and Dandelion tea would save the day. I wonder if this was a slow PNA or some crunchy moos just seem to say "no" to real docs no matter how much the kid is going downhill. The poor soul with that for a parent
Re: What is it with Crunchy Moos?
November 21, 2017
You know, I'm not above a little natural healing. I have a lavender pillow to help me sleep, I've been known to use peppermint oil for a MILD headache and I put lemon oil in a diffuser for a cold. But don't smear essential oils on my broken leg or try to cure my pneumonia with tea! You have to know when to say when. Like I said, I'll use one thing for a mild headache, but when I get migraines, give me DRUGS!
November 22, 2017
I sometimes use the non-drug approach but when shits hits the fan i get out the heavy stuff. Because i do have enough brains to know that a bacterial infection won't be treated with some herbal tea.

I'll just mention my adventures with two moos who jumped at my throat because i use birth control pills for endometriosis. The started to explain me how bad the side effects are (as if i'm not very well aware of them) and that you can die from blood clots (also know that). They continued that those things are not natural and i should try a holistic approach (tried different for years, didn't work) and that endometriosis is treatable but Big Pharma and doctors won't tell you that.bemused eye roll I did try to explain to them that some of us don't have any choice when it comes to bad periods and some diseases don't have better treatment options yet but one of them started explaining that the pill denies our femininity and we are given the impression of empowerment when the real empowerment is letting your fertility be in charge.saying 'wtf' At that point, i just gave up. These women are too stupid to understand basic science.
November 22, 2017
blackpearl

I'll just mention my adventures with two moos who jumped at my throat because i use birth control pills for endometriosis. The started to explain me how bad the side effects are (as if i'm not very well aware of them) and that you can die from blood clots (also know that). They continued that those things are not natural and i should try a holistic approach (tried different for years, didn't work) and that endometriosis is treatable but Big Pharma and doctors won't tell you that.bemused eye roll I did try to explain to them that some of us don't have any choice when it comes to bad periods and some diseases don't have better treatment options yet but one of them started explaining that the pill denies our femininity and we are given the impression of empowerment when the real empowerment is letting your fertility be in charge.saying 'wtf' At that point, i just gave up. These women are too stupid to understand basic science.

Freedom is slavery. Slavery is freedom! And empowerment is letting biology dictate your life.
November 24, 2017
I was told once I needed to forgo medical and psychiatric meds and just go get a job. Another time I was told to dump the meds and get pregnant. One, I forgo the meds I forgo life, literally. I have blood pressure that goes over 220 if not properly medicated.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
November 25, 2017
I would never wish a horrific death on an innocent child......however I'm starting to think all these stupid crunchy, antivax moos....are Evolution's way of weeding out the dumb

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"If you can't feed your baby, then don't have a baby. And don't think maybe, if you can't feed your baby."
- The wisdom of the late Michael Jackson
"The mother of the year should be a sterilized woman with two adopted children." - Paul Ehrlich
December 03, 2017
cfdavep
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/mom-sentenced-3-years-son-171550695.html

Moo refuses to take kid to doc in Canada insisting he just had the flu and he dies a bad death from Strep throat. Apparently the kid looked like death itself before he died, but crunchy moo insisted it was the flu and let him die thinking Oil of Oregano and Dandelion tea would save the day. I wonder if this was a slow PNA or some crunchy moos just seem to say "no" to real docs no matter how much the kid is going downhill. The poor soul with that for a parent

saying 'wtf' With some people, stupidity isn't a bug, it's a feature. Like my mum would put it, "Some people don't have the sense the good Lord gave a flea!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login