Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Orange Is the New Black Binge

Posted by cfuter 
Orange Is the New Black Binge
November 20, 2017
I've been binging on OITNB for the first time. And, I'm not sure it's not my bias eye, but the writing/dialogue really reveals how selfish 'mothering' is on this show. I'm not even talking the obvious bad moms here where they use drugs or sleep w/ thugs in their houses w/ the kids present. It's all the other dialogue and shit when they discuss kids.

I'm sure some moos out there w/ look at all their poor choices as love for the sprogs and doing the best they can bullshit, but it really reveals how it's NOT all about loafy or the sprogs, it's about them, their feelings, them wanting to be wanted, them being lonely, them catching a man, them them them. One moo even uses it against the Transexual, "You'll never be a mom, not matter how hard you try" bullshit, while she pulls her self-indulgent mommabear bullshit. I really found it a breath of fresh air on how moos are usually portrayed in every show. They may say they love their babyies when theyre little but more than 10 times they say it's all down hill after that. Hilarious to us CF girls out there.
Re: Orange Is the New Black Binge
November 20, 2017
I don't really watch the show, but there's a scene that's particularly great. Pennsyltucky is making a little graveyard for all the abortions she had because she got all born again and feeling guilty. Boo tells her point-blank that she was a fucked-up impoverished meth-head who would've only bred future felons and that abortion was truly the kindest thing she could have done.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Re: Orange Is the New Black Binge
November 21, 2017
paragon schnitzophonic
I don't really watch the show, but there's a scene that's particularly great. Pennsyltucky is making a little graveyard for all the abortions she had because she got all born again and feeling guilty. Boo tells her point-blank that she was a fucked-up impoverished meth-head who would've only bred future felons and that abortion was truly the kindest thing she could have done.

Yes, I saw that.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login