Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Straight from the cow's mouth, parents don't care

Straight from the cow's mouth, parents don't care
November 26, 2017
I was at work today and heard a conversation that made my blood boil. I was finishing up helping my first customer {a woman and a toddler, I think, I can't age children well} when my second customers came in. The woman was holding the ice cream cone and sorting through her purse. Her she beast started with the "gimme gimme," and when the moo told her to wait she started that annoying scream crying that children do when they don't get their way. Moo told her that's not nice and "say sorry." The toddler said sorry amd then my second customers, a man and a woman with a toadler, started laughing! Duh asked customer 1 how old her she beast was and said 'ours is only a few months away from that. We haven't had any problems yet, but it's hard to get mad at them.' Customer 1 agrees and moo 2 says 'we're trying putting her in time out.' Yeah, because that will totally teach your kids to behave /sarcasm. Duh laughed again and said 'but they're so cute you can't get mad at them! I put her in time out sometimes and she looks at me with puppy dog eyes and I have to say 'give me a hug.'" Cue me internally facepalming. Just wtf?

First of all, your kid isn't cute anyway, and her tantrum doesn't endear people to her. Second of all, just no. By giving them ice cream or hugs when they are bad you are teaching them that if they are loud and obnoxious they will get their way. You are raising assholes. Finally, it is insulting to dogs and to dog owners to say that your kid has puppy dog eyes. To compare your Ill behaved bastards to man's best friend is unfathomably stupid. Sorry for ranting, I just died inside when I heard that.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
Re: Straight from the cow's mouth, parents don't care
November 27, 2017
Yeah, and you know that she beast is gunna come home at 15 with a bun in the oven, smack habit and a criminal record.

I wonder if the 'cute, puppy dog eyes' are going to excuse her when she decides to burn down the house while everyone's sleeping, because daddy didn't buy her a pink Mercedes for her 16th.
November 27, 2017
Indeed. The 'gimmegimmegimme' stuff is because they have not been taught to respect their parents, since their parents are easily manipulated doormats. They give up too easily, give in too early, and think bribing with food/toys/stuff will make their kids easier to deal with for the moment.

Then they moan later about why their kids don't listen to them and does whatever they want, since they created an entitled brat that won't listen unless they can get something out of it.
December 04, 2017
What dumb fuck parents. I would happily show them the 48 Hours episode about Tylar Witt. Because that's what Shitlina will turn into when she's older.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login