Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Giving the screaming she sprog "space"

Posted by cfdavep 
Giving the screaming she sprog "space"
November 26, 2017
Today at the library we witnessed a she sprog having an on the floor meltdown in the big lobby near the exit/entrance. Dh and I were on the way out and heard mind blowing screaming up ahead. An older woman was keeping herself to the side and well out of the way watching as sproggie apparently needed the whole lobby for the the meltdown. I stopped and said to DH: Why are people prevented from leaving the library? I walk up to the door that moo was blocking as the entire family was watching the screamer meltdown and the moo politely apologized for being in the way which was good and we went by. The older lady seemed to afraid to enter the lobby out of fear moo had blocked the area off until the sprog got it out of her system. I think some people are just afraid of boldly using taxpaper space like they are allowed to do, when breeders are taking over.
Re: Giving the screaming she sprog "space"
November 27, 2017
Yep, let's block the only exit for a she-brat meltdown, and break the law by creating a potential fire hazard.

We all know if anyone protested this, Mamma-bear's claws would release, and you would be shouted down for not letting the autard/indigo/adhd/[enter bullshit pseudo-psychobabble diagnosis here] 'express themselves/individuality/precious views/[enter bullshit excuse that pardons any micron of parenting responsibility here].

Oh well, it's all glitter and unicorn farts, when she-brat melts down at 3, it's not when she-hulk is 30, and 'nil-discipline mommy' is in her sights.
November 28, 2017
I would have been yanked out of the way by a hand with claws deployed if I had so much as slowed in an entrance to anywhere.

WTF is up with breeders? I think a lot of them walk around starring in their own imaginary TV show. Of course the cameras pause and take a few close up shots of widdle snookmmms on the floor right where she placed herself for greatest dramatic effect! And passersby were so polite not to set a foot in the frame of this delightful famblee moment.

And then you broke the delusion with your ...reality. And I bet you smirked at their idiocy rather than in commiseration, lol!
November 29, 2017
Every public space exists only for the use of idiot breeders and their ill-behaved spawn. Last night I stopped at the store after work for milk and had to spend most of my time there dodging some kids running around like idiots. You can't go shopping, out for coffee, to the museum, apparently even to the damn library without breeders treating the entire space like their own backyard; letting their kids do whatever the fuck they want at whatever decibel they choose. Its rude and fucking inconsiderate but somehow its become the societal norm. Which is why I spend the majority of my free time holed up at home with a book or Netflix.
December 01, 2017
Why is there no middle ground between kowtowing to the demands of the child and letting them scream it out in a public place? Say, scooping it up and letting it have a meltdown somewhere else, so it learns it can't always get its own way but others aren't inflicted with the learning experience.
December 01, 2017
That brat would have been lucky I didn't vomit on it if i was there. I've chronic headaches that cause me to spew when and where I am if I hear a trigger, and that maggot was a trigger.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login